• Show
Clear All

• THIS IS HUGE DUCK by Travestyny.

He DUCKED

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE

TOLD YA that this guy was a

CHEATER & LIAR!!!!

TRAVESTYNY,
    Couldn't ACCEPT a CHALLENGE based on his statements that got him votes 1.5 years ago.

NOW he calls his own statements …. VAGUE!!!!

THANK YOU Travestyny for PLAYING and QUITTING!!!

CALLED IT: Travestyny would NOT ACCEPT the CHALLENGE …. ADP02 WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
    Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• THIS IS HUGE HYPOCRISY BY ADP! CLAIMING HE CAN DECLINE CHALLENGES BECAUSE THEY ARE VAGUE BUT I CAN'T. LMAOOOO!!!!! THE MEDIATOR WAS ON YOUR SIDE, STUPID. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DECLINED!

SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON!!!!!!! I ACCEPTED.

HOW THE FVVCK DID ADP DECLINE A SPOON MEDIATED CHALLENGE??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• DAMN, ADP. THIS IS JUST LIKE YOU DURING OUR DEBATE. DO YOU REMEMBER?

YOU KEPT TALKING AND TALKING. BUT ONCE IT GOT DOWN TO THE FINAL SCORE....YOU HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF. LMAOOOOO.

I don't feel sorry for you

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You can't claim I'm ducking you if I find your challenge to be vague

Silly Travestyny, they are YOUR OWN QUOTEs!!!!

How can they be VAGUE when you said that YOU CANNOT BE MORE CLEAR!!!

OK lets get those quotes of yours that I am challenging you on and present it to the judges.

IF they are VAGUE, we will make it CLEARER for them. IF they understand and decide that it is CLEAR ENOUGH for them, we go ahead and start the CHALLENGE.

ARE YOU OK WITH THIS CHALLENGE?

LET's GET IT ON!!!!!!

THE DUCKER has come back to LIFE!!!!

STAY TUNED ….. lets see how he tries to SQUIRM out of this one …..

Travestyny has DUCKED for 85+ pages!!!! What is a few more pages!!!!

Comment

• SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON!!!!!!! I ACCEPTED.

HOW THE FVVCK DID ADP DECLINE A SPOON MEDIATED CHALLENGE??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• What are you talking about DUCKard?

That was just you DUCKing statements that you said were CLEAR and that you made a BILLION times. You said that you couldn't be any CLEARER!!!!

1) REMEMBER that I started the thread to CHALLENGE YOU!

2) For 85+ PAGES, all you did was place ROADBLOCKs and come up with ways to AVOID the CHALLENGE!

3) I actually worked with you to CLARIFY the TOPIC.

4) Once I WORKED and CLARIFIED, you were ready to ACCEPT!!!

5) Then YOU said, OK I, Travestyny, will ACCEPT but first ADP02 has to do the following 8 roadblocks!!!!

6) I came up with a solution for your roadblocks too!!! I said if you ACCEPT and WIN this CHALLENGE, I will do EVERYTHING that you said. I didn't even want any points if I win. SWEET DEAL for Travestyny, right?

7) Travestyny did NOT ACCEPT and went back to those roadblocks and more for only this CHALLENGE. For any other CHALLENGE, no roadblocks were neccessary.

THIS was a TEST: The CHALLENGE was to PROVE that Travestyny would NEVER ACCEPT this CHALLENGE as per the SCOPE of the thread.

IF you did NOT ACCEPT, it PROVED that you are a LIAR and CHEAT.

JOB DONE .....

Travestyny has successfully PROVEN that he is a LIAR and CHEAT.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK.

DUCKard!!!!!

Comment

• I thought that would be CLEAR ENOUGH for you!

You keep on lying and misinterpreting EVERYTHING DUCKer!!!!

I said that the 85+ PAGES of YOU DUCKing PROVED 1 THING!!!

YOU, ADP02, are a HYPOCRITE and LIAR and a CHEATER and a WELCHER and A PVSSY! !!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK.

DUCKard!!!!!

Comment

• Here is Travestyny feeling the pressure and that he knows that he is COOKED!!!!! DONE!!!!

Travestyny

We've already gone through this. It's exhausting.

Let it go!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
                  Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• 1. DUCKING!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    DO YOU ACCEPT OR NOT???????? FVVCKING ACCEPT AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH!
                    NO!!!

2. LYING!!!!

Before:

During the debate, claimed there was no agreement before the initial statements were made official.

Originally posted by ADP02
                    We both said stuff BEFORE the initial statement. Was there an agreement at that point? NOT REALLY.
                    Now:

Claims the scope of our debate came from before the initial statements were made official.
                    Its simple. Can or does EPO testing go thru threshold type tests?
                    CLAIMS THE SCOPE HE SPECIFICALLY STATED DURING THE DEBATE THAT WE AGREED UPON WAS....NOT THE SCOPE THAT WE AGREED UPON.

SCOPE that YOU agreed on: Does the EPO technical document refer to threshold criteria?
                    Fought me tooth and nail to say that "his point" was not the same as the scope I detailed below.

Originally posted by travestyny
                    Unless I'm mistaken, the topic is now whether WADA labs have a threshold criteria that must be met for an adverse analytical finding of EPO.

Originally posted by adp02
                    but the above should not be confused with my point. my point was about epo testing includes specific threshold criteria that must be passed in order to conclude a positive result.

3. Cheating!!!!

Before
                    2) WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.

Now:
                    You made it be part of the SCOPE.
                    4. Hypocrite

CLAIMS I CAN'T DECLINE HIS BULLSHlT CHALLENGE BECAUSE THE TOPIC IS VAGUE, BUT WHEN SPOON MEDIATED A PROPOSAL THAT WASN'T VAGUE AND I ACCEPTED IT, HE SAID NO BECAUSE....

5. Bet Welcher!!!!

Judge Billeau
                    Be a man and pay your debt because you are better than this.
                    ShoulderRoll
                    ADP02 still hasn't honored his bet. And it's been 2 years.

DEATH OF A CERTIFIED SCUMBAG. I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!! AND I RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Cry for me, BlTCH!

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• Destroying your C/P BS to try to COVER UP YOUR DUCK MOVEs!!!!

1) The TRUTH - That was YOU SQUIRMING AWAY from the TOPIC of the THREAD!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

2) I pointed out to where was your initial statement and guess what followed? OUR AGREEMENT!!!!

a) I was actually asking DUCK BOY if he is aware that he agreed that EPO technical document was ALL in SCOPE. Now go as DUCK BOY if he was in AGREEMENT that it was ALL in SCOPE?

NOTE: During the 85+ pages, Travestyny was CRYING that the EPO technical document was in SCOPE BUT the TRUTH is that during the debate, he was saying the OPPOSITE!!!!

b) You pointing to a post that you said "UNLESS YOUR MISTAKEN" proves 2 things.
                      - That was NOT the post where we BOTH agreed, was it?
                      - secondly, YOU WERE MISTAKEN!!!!

c) YES, my statement is clear. it said that it "INCLUDES ...." BUT you definitely do not UNDERSTAND that statement of mine anyways, so WTF are you trying to say? I asked you this before DEFLECTOR!!!

and I also said other things DUCK BOY. Care to share all my statements?
                      You know, the "NOTE", the T/E RATIO example and so on!!!!

3) If you go back, YOU were the one who saw my initial posts and realized that you were screwed so you wanted to limit the SCOPE. Right? and said so.

BUT if it helped your cause, you wanted it to become "IN SCOPE" else it was "OUT OF SCOPE"

EXAMPLE:
                      You were fine with a 2003 case/documents being IN SCOPE.
                      You were fine with a 2009 case/documents being IN SCOPE.
                      You were fine with a 2010 case/documents being IN SCOPE.

So I was stating that it is OUT OF SCOPE (as per your own statements) but now you want it IN SCOPE.

If you care to share all of those posts, you will see that once I SHOOT DOWN your POSTs,
                      You said to the same case that you brought up as IN SCOPE (since you brought it up):
                      That 2009 case/document IS OUT OF SCOPE!!!!

So yes, BY YOUR ACTIONs, those should not be OUT OF SCOPE. I remember even stating this in my posts.

- BUT as I said, you had no problem with using 2003 case and ACCEPTING votes based on that
                      - BUT you actually tried to remove from scope the document that you said was IN SCOPE.

4) VAGUE - Be honest - LIAR

a) That was YOU trying to SQUIRM from the TOPIC that I was CHALLENGING YOU on!!!!

b) There is NOTHING VAGUE with my CHALLENGE. They were FREAKING based on your post in which you said, YOU COULDN'T STATE IT MORE CLEARLY!!!!

c) You were ready to ACCEPT the topic but then placed roadblocks ONLY for that CHALLENGE! Ooops!

5)
                      a) This is just a roadblock. I provided to you a fair solution.
                      b) I was going to give my points to a 3rd party. You win, you get as many points you want.
                      I win, I wanted no points from the LIAR and CHEATER, travestyny. More that fair deal
                      c) You were not concerned about this if it was any other challenge DUCK BOY!!!!

d) Most importantly, there was a reason why you didn't get those points. YOU LIED and CHEATED.

This DUCK of YOURs PROVEs that I was RIGHT and YOU WERE WRONG.

e) YOU OWE the Judges an APOLOGY but that is on YOU. Do whatever you want to do!

f) When you posted our "Private Message" I knew that I was not dealing with a cool dude. Today, you are not just called RAT BOY, you now became DUCK BOY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X