Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can my challenge be VAGUE when it was based on what you called CLEAR statements!!!!!

Originally Posted by travestyny

I've answered this a million times. I told you that the WADA experts referred to the BAP as a threshold, but the CAS stated that it was in reality not a threshold. I can't say that any more clearly.

i did answer your question. They were corrected clearly by the court.

WERE THE WADA EXPERTS ON TRIAL? YOU MORON. YOU KEEP TAKING ABOUT THE BAP. HERE THEY STATE CLEARLY THAT IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD.

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

Now for the last time....these criteria are NOT threshold criteria. It says it here clearly!

I've told you this a billion times in this very thread. The Panel stated clearly that the BAP is not a threshold test.

YES.....THRESHOLDS ARE IN PLACE FOR CERTAIN SUBSTANCES. THRESHOLDS ARE NOT IN PLACE FOR EPO, WHICH THE COURT MAKES CLEAR BY EVEN SAYING THE BAP DOES NOT USE A THRESHOLD! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!

WHY DO YOU THINK THE COURT DECIDED TO BRING UP THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES, ADP???????? In a case that was about "threshold criteria," do you think they just took the time to bring up something irrelevant for no damn reason??? THIS IS NOT EVEN THE ONLY CASE WHERE THRESHOLD WAS BROUGHT UP AND THEY CHOSE TO STATE SPECIFICALLY EPO IS NOT A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE!!!!! THE COURT HAD TO ADDRESS IT BECAUSE HIS STATEMENT THAT THERE IS A THRESHOLD WOULD LEAD TO EPO BEING A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. THAT'S THE POINT THAT I TOLD YOU IN THE BEGINNING. I EVEN MENTIONED IT IN MY OPENING STATEMENT AND I TOLD YOU IT WAS IMPORTANT TO THE DISCUSSION. LOOKS LIKE THE COURT AGREED WITH ME BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS MENTION IT WHEN AN ATHLETE BRINGS UP THRESHOLD. THEY MADE THIS CLEAR!

I've explained this to you the same way the court explained it to the athlete. That you still can't understand is on you. The athlete never brings up threshold substances, but only points to a threshold for BAP. The court says clearly, there are no threshold criteria, because this is not a threshold substance. Just like I told you. You tried to then say there could still be threshold criteria because of the BAP, but the court shut you down!!!! You were pushing so hard on your BAP crap

You just said NO MAS!!!!! CALLED IT!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
    Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• OH, I THOUGHT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. YOU KNOW...LIKE HE ONE MEDIATED BY SPOON WHO WAS ON YOUR SIDE...AND YOU STILL DECLINED. LMAOOOOOOO!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• I can do this all day, son.

Too bad that you admit that we both said no to vague challenges. You even said KABOOOOOOOOM after saying that. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.

Tough break, kid. That 4-0 loss is sure to haunt you for the rest of your life now. lmaooooooooo!

Comment

• TRAVESTYNY,
          Couldn't ACCEPT a CHALLENGE based on his statements that got him votes 1.5 years ago.

NOW he calls his own statements …. VAGUE!!!!

THANK YOU Travestyny for PLAYING and QUITTING!!!

CALLED IT: Travestyny would NOT ACCEPT the CHALLENGE …. ADP02 WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• Yea. I quit trying to make a deal with a pvssy who never wanted to make a deal in the first place. LMAOOOOOO

SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON, WHO WAS EVEN ON HIS SIDE!!! I ACCEPTED.

HOW THE FVVCK DID ADP DECLINE A SPOON MEDIATED CHALLENGE??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• THIS IS HUGE DUCK by Travestyny.

He DUCKED

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE

TOLD YA that this guy was a

CHEATER & LIAR!!!!

TRAVESTYNY,
              Couldn't ACCEPT a CHALLENGE based on his statements that got him votes 1.5 years ago.

NOW he calls his own statements …. VAGUE!!!!

THANK YOU Travestyny for PLAYING and QUITTING!!!

CALLED IT: Travestyny would NOT ACCEPT the CHALLENGE …. ADP02 WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• You can't claim I'm ducking you if I find your challenge to be vague and then you duck a mediator's challenge because you find it to be vague and think that's alright. CONSISTENCY, SON. LMAOOOOO. SPOON WAS EVEN ON YOUR SIDE.

DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME SAYING NO IF I FIND YOUR CHALLENGE TO BE VAGUE AND YOU SAYING NO IF YOU FIND THAT A PERSON ATTEMPTING TO ACT AS MEDIATOR (BIASED ON YOUR SIDE ACTUALLY) MAKES AN OFFER AND YOU FIND IT TO BE VAGUE.

THE FUNNY PART IS I ACCEPTED. YOU DECLINED!!!!!! IF YOU CAN SAY NO BECAUSE IT'S VAGUE. I GUESS I CAN SAY NO BECAUSE IT'S VAGUE, RIGHT? RIGHT????????

SPOON MADE A FAIR OFFER. YOU DECLINED. I THANK YOU, SPOON23, FOR MAKING THAT FAIR OFFER. AND LIKE I TOLD YOU....YOU DESTROYED ADP IN THE END. LIKE I KNEW YOU WOULD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THANKS FOR EXPOSING HIM!!!!

POOR POOR ADP!

Comment

• SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON!!!!!!! I ACCEPTED.

HOW THE FVVCK DID ADP DECLINE A SPOON MEDIATED CHALLENGE??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      You can't claim I'm ducking you if I find your challenge to be vague

Silly Travestyny, they are YOUR OWN QUOTEs!!!!

How can they be VAGUE when you said that YOU CANNOT BE MORE CLEAR!!!

OK lets get those quotes of yours that I am challenging you on and present it to the judges.

IF they are VAGUE, we will make it CLEARER for them. IF they understand and decide that it is CLEAR ENOUGH for them, we go ahead and start the CHALLENGE.

ARE YOU OK WITH THIS CHALLENGE?

LET's GET IT ON!!!!!!

THE DUCKER has come back to LIFE!!!!

STAY TUNED ….. lets see how he tries to SQUIRM out of this one …..

Travestyny has DUCKED for 85+ pages!!!! What is a few more pages!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X