No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    [SIZE="5"]The "WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE". Travestyny couldn't accept that challenge. WHY DEFLECTOR?

OH, YOU MEAN I DIDN'T WANT TO DEBATE OVER THE BERGMAN CASE? OH REALLY???? SAY NO MORE. MORE LIES PROVEN!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    TOPIC: THE CASE BERGMAN VS. USADA CONSISTED OF NO THRESHOLD CRITERIA.
    ADP DECLINED

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IN THAT COURT CASE WAS A 80% THRESHOLD TEST.
    ADP DECLINED

Topic: In the case USADA vs. Bergman, the BAP test served as a threshold type test.
    ADP DECLINED

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IS INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TEST, and had a threshold of 80% in the Bergman case!
    ADP DECLINED

LMAOOOOOO. STOP EMBARRASING YOURSELF. IT'S OVER!

4-0!!!!!! TIME TO PAY UP!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

R.I.P.

SO LONG, BlTCH. STAY IN YOUR LANE. THE 4-0 LOSER LANE. LMAOOOO!!!!!
    Last edited by travestyny; 07-30-2018, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      OH, YOU MEAN I DIDN'T WANT TO DEBATE OVER THE BERGMAN CASE? OH REALLY???? SAY NO MORE. MORE LIES PROVEN!!!!

ADP DECLINED

ADP DECLINED

ADP DECLINED

ADP DECLINED

LMAOOOOOO. STOP EMBARRASING YOURSELF. IT'S OVER!

4-0!!!!!! TIME TO PAY UP!!!

SO LONG, BlTCH. STAY IN YOUR LANE. THE 4-0 LOSER LANE. LMAOOOO!!!!!

You would have been better off taking a hit, accepting and losing the challenge.

At least you could have said, "Why would I have accepted the challenge if I knew that I was CHEATING and LYING.

I accepted so that meant that I just didn't know any better."

BUT YOU DID NOT ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!!!

BUT the BEAUTY of this all is that you dragged it out, put at least 13 roadblocks, had no roadblocks for other challenges, then you did what I thought you would do all along.

There is only 1 reason to NOT accept a CHALLENGE based on what you believed gave you that win!!!! YOU CHEATED and LIED!!!!

The "WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE". Travestyny couldn't accept that challenge. WHY DEFLECTOR?

Checkmate!!!!

Travesytny, ring a bell? 4-0
      Judas attempted to return the money he had been paid for his betrayal to the chief priests and committed suicide by hanging. The priests used the money to buy a field to bury strangers in, which was called the "Field of Blood" because it had been bought with blood money.

Comment

You would have been better off taking a hit, accepting and losing the challenge.

At least you could have said, "Why would I have accepted the challenge if I knew that I was CHEATING and LYING.

BUT the BEAUTY of this all is that you dragged it out, put at least 13 roadblocks, had no roadblocks for other challenges, then you did what I thought you would do all along.

There is only 1 reason to NOT accept a CHALLENGE based on what you believed gave you that win!!!! YOU CHEATED and LIED!!!!

The "WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE". Travestyny couldn't accept that challenge. WHY DEFLECTOR?

Checkmate!!!!

APPARENTLY YOU ALSO CAN'T READ!!!!

TOPIC: THE CASE BERGMAN VS. USADA CONSISTED OF NO THRESHOLD CRITERIA.
        ADP DECLINED

WHO DECLINED????? YEA, I THOUGHT SO. LMAOOOOO. BUT BUT BUT...THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE....LMAOOOOOO. TOLD YOU EVEN TO CALL HIM IN AND YOU MADE UP AN EXCUSE DECLINING.

It's over son. You've embarrassed yourself so fvvcking much that I actually feel sorry for you. You got destroyed as usual.

4-0!!!!!!

YOU GOT DESTROYED. IT'S OVER.

LET IT GO, SON, BEFORE YOU REALLY WIND UP KILLING YOURSELF!!!

Comment

Checkmate!!!!

APPARENTLY YOU ALSO CAN'T READ!!!!

ADP DECLINED

WHO DECLINED????? YEA, I THOUGHT SO. LMAOOOOO. BUT BUT BUT...THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE....LMAOOOOOO. TOLD YOU EVEN TO CALL HIM IN AND YOU MADE UP AN EXCUSE DECLINING.

It's over son. You've embarrassed yourself so fvvcking much that I actually feel sorry for you. You got destroyed as usual.

4-0!!!!!!

YOU GOT DESTROYED. IT'S OVER.

LET IT GO, SON, BEFORE YOU REALLY WIND UP KILLING YOURSELF!!!

Another roadblock?

While I kept on telling you "Travestyny, work with me". Instead more roadblocks by YOU!!!

Someone LOST HIS BALLS!!!! His name was TRAVESTYNY!!!!

I TOLD YOU THIS:
          I will accept EVERYTHING if you just accept the CHALLENGE!!!

You still said NO!!!!

Your roadblocks made me laugh so hard. THANKs for giving me that silver platter:
          when you kept on posting those quotes a ""BILLION" times and you said, you couldn't be any CLEARER!!!!

But then you said that YOUR POST was "VAGUE"

Comment

• HERE YOU ARE REJECTING THE "WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE" ON PAGE 2!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            BTW - Why do you want to limit the discussion to a specific case?
            CRY ME A RIVER, BlTCH!!!!

TOTAL DESTRUCTION!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

GIVE ME MY FVVCKING POINTS, 4-0 LOSER!!!!!
            Now run along before the next thing we hear is that you been floating in a creek of your tears somewhere!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2018, 12:47 AM.

Comment

HERE YOU ARE REJECTING THE "WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE" ON PAGE 2!!!!

CRY ME A RIVER, BlTCH!!!!

TOTAL DESTRUCTION!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

GIVE ME MY FVVCKING POINTS, 4-0 LOSER!!!!!
              Now run along before the next thing we hear is that you been floating in a creek of your tears somewhere!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I remember that one. You were ready to look for JUDGES!!! No roadblocks required. WHY LIAR????

That stupidity of a DEFLECTION would not resolve what was said by the panel and that you kept on repeating over and over again. We would still end up with the question of, what did the CAS panel mean by those statements.

You couldn't take the summer challenge on something that you felt so strongly about for 1.5 years.

WHAT MADE YOU LOSE YOUR BALLS?

via GIPHY

Checkmate!!!!

Comment

[SIZE="4"]I remember that one. You were ready to look for JUDGES!!! No roadblocks required. WHY LIAR????
                BUT BUT BUT....I WAS DUCKING THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE. LMAOOOOOOO. SO YOU ADMIT THAT I OFFERED IT TO YOU AND A WHOLE SLEW OF OTHER CHALLENGES ABOUT THE CASE AND YOU DECLINED THEM.

THANK YOU FOR SEALING YOUR OWN COFFIN YOU MORON!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!

BY THE WAY, HERE IS YOUR WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE!!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02
                I should say and be honest that I found out that 4 of 5 judges here are all "friends" and so I think this is rigged. So it's going to take a lot more to make me believe all that is being said. Maybe you just do not understand and that is OK but then, how can you vote?

Read below.
                After reading this you cannot make the same mistake. If you do, it's clear that this was all rigged.[/B] I'm just giving my honest take on this. The below is clear!!!!!!!

You may not have realized this but Travestyny has been CONNING you all with his BS. He has not stuck with the SCOPE of DISCUSSION that we agreed to and there is a lot of BS that is not even close to the truth. So if you add what I know of travestyny, I know it for a FACT that he would do anything to win!!!
                BY THE WAY...WE KNOW WHO TRIED NOT TO STICK WITH THE SCOPE NOW. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LET'S READ MORE!!!!!

HERE YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT WILLY WANKER WAS CHEATING!!!!!
                He was quick to respond before with YOU. You called him out to find out if he can be a replacement judge. He responded quickly ... in 12 minutes, he saw your post, he read your post, typed out a response post and responded!!! Presto .... That was super fast! .

He read several of your posts and you even wanted him to read 10 more minutes of it and again, the case that was very long.

I hope that he can do the same for me ......

Oh, and that line of yours is a gem ..... but I will explain it some other time.

ALL I know for a FACT is YOU, Travestyny = a CHEAT!!!

I do not know Willy Wanker. I read a few posts of his recently and will give him the benefit of the doubt but lets see how he responds to this simple mathematical equation.

His response will let me know the TRUTH ....... It's simple logic. There is only 1 correct answer and you are just hoping that he doesn't respond.
                ALL OF THAT CRYINGGGGG! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. AND LIKE I SAID BACK THEN, HERE IS THE TRANSLATION:

Originally posted by travestyny
                TRANSLATION:
                ADP02: "I THINK YOU ARE A CHEATER, OR YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND.

"AGREE WITH ME, AND YOU ARE RIGHT. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, THIS IS DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT YOU ARE A CHEATER WHO TOOK PART IN A CONSPIRACY TO PLOT AGAINST ME."

LMAOOOO!!!!! ADP02 STILL CRYING!!!

[CENTER]
                AND YOU ARE STILL CRYING 1.5 YEARS LATER.

HERE IS WILLY WANKER'S RESPONSE. CALL HIM IN!!!!!!

ADP02

Kind of a long rant now, but that seems to be the theme for everyone involved in this thread:

I'm not in the Mayweather Mafia lmao, not sure where you got that from. I've been riding with Pacquiao since 2001. Yes, I was a Floyd fan, but I quit being a fan of his around 06-07. Only Zaroku and Tony Montana are on my friends list, I know them from the lounge, so their boxing views or being Floyd fans is irrelevant to me.

You have beef with Travestyny, but that's between you guys. But this is the internet which is a sketchy place, so I honestly don't blame you for feeling that way and I won't even hold that against you. But screwing guys over, especially someone I don't even know or have any issues with, I don't roll like that man.

I never knew you or Travestyny before this and I can't remember if I ever even spoke to you guys before.

You don't have to agree with the decision, but I gave an honest effort with NO bias or favoritism. The other two judges haven't posted in over a month and Tony Montana just wants to mess with you guys. And I haven't heard from Jab, not even sure he was an official judge, I'm sure he bailed on this thread a while back.

YOU LOSE. LMAOOOOOOO. CHECKMATE!!!! GIVE ME MY POINTS YOU 4-0 LOSER!

R.I.P.
                Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2018, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• IT HAS BEEN 1.5 YEARS. ADP STILL CRYING ABOUT A 4-0 LOSS HERE:

YOU ACCUSED ALL OF THE JUDGES OF CHEATING OR BEING TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND. YOU WELCHED ON YOUR AGREEMENT. YOU'RE A FVVCKING DISGRACE. GIVE ME THOSE POINTS, BOY!!!!!

We BOTH thought that we were right.

BUT it's NOT in our control. Its in the control of the judges, right? So it really doesn't matter what you or I think.

CHECKMATE.

Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2018, 01:26 AM.

Comment

BUT BUT BUT....I WAS DUCKING THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE. LMAOOOOOOO. SO YOU ADMIT THAT I OFFERED IT TO YOU AND A WHOLE SLEW OF OTHER CHALLENGES ABOUT THE CASE AND YOU DECLINED THEM.

THANK YOU FOR SEALING YOUR OWN COFFIN YOU MORON!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!

BY THE WAY, HERE IS YOUR WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE!!!!!

BY THE WAY...WE KNOW WHO TRIED NOT TO STICK WITH THE SCOPE NOW. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LET'S READ MORE!!!!!

HERE YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT WILLY WANKER WAS CHEATING!!!!!

ALL OF THAT CRYINGGGGG! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. AND LIKE I SAID BACK THEN, HERE IS THE TRANSLATION:

AND YOU ARE STILL CRYING 1.5 YEARS LATER.

HERE IS WILLY WANKER'S RESPONSE. CALL HIM IN!!!!!!

YOU LOSE. LMAOOOOOOO. CHECKMATE!!!! GIVE ME MY POINTS YOU 4-0 LOSER!

THANK YOU!!!!

I gave Willy Wanker the benefit of the doubt but I still have issues with what he did! Nothing to hide. Just being honest as can be …

BUT YOU? I was spot on!!!!!!

ALL I know for a FACT is YOU, Travestyny = a CHEAT!!!

Man, you did the work for me. Team work!

THANK YOU!!!!

1.5 years later,

Checkmate!!!!

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!
                      CALL IN WILLY WANKER AND CRY TO HIM. CALL IN BILLEAU, TOO. HE HAD THIS TO SAY TO YOU!!!!

ADP please pay up points due. You have the right to disagree with the decision, but abide by it like a man does who makes another man take the same risk.

I know you feel misunderstood but its really a matter of disagreement as I explained. Sometimes the very nature of a debate determines the scope of inquiry. If we are arguing about taking down Robert E Lee Statues and someone says " Robert E Lee was a separatist," One cannot necessarily say "thats not the scope of the issue I have with Lee so you can't mention it." I don't remember specifically why I thought your understanding or scope of testing was off... but the example will serve some purpose perhaps.

Be a man and pay your debt because you are better than this.

Hey Big Z! yeah thats the way the cookie crumbles and learning how to be a man of one's word at all costs is a lesson in life. The three words that screw these young bucks up: Shouda, Coulda, Woulda. I shoulda won because... Well I coulda won! I woulda won if only the judges were not ******ed, lol.

ahahhahahahh. You are better than this.....no ur not. 1.5 years later you're still not better than this. LMAOOOOOOOO!

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X