No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once again.....

Write whatever the fvvck you want to the judges. Post any quotation you want. It bothers me none.

Accept the fvvcking challenge and let's get it on.

do you accept or decline. It's up to you, pvssy boy. Accept or decline? What's it going to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      See, you cannot get the courage to actually accept my challenge. Your comeback always has more to say than what the challenge is about.

Each post of yours you come back with something different. Either about the single case or about other statements.

Well, it is not about other statements nor is it just about a single case.

It is about your interpretations of the CAS panel's statements. You used those statements to state that threshold type tests were not in place for EPO testing because they couldn't be. Not before that case and not after that case since you used that case as evidence for our previous debate! You believe, that the CAS panel corrected everyone who stated so.

So DUCKY, are you ready to accept my challenge as per my topic/scope?

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      once again.....

Write whatever the fvvck you want to the judges. Post any quotation you want. It bothers me none.

Accept the fvvcking challenge and let's get it on.

do you accept or decline. It's up to you, pvssy boy. Accept or decline? What's it going to be?

I have been waiting for you since day #1 when I came up with this challenge.

So I am waiting for you to accept my challenge/topic/scope. I agreed to the 2 exclusions that you requested.

So it is you that needs to ACCEPT.

YES or NO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
        i have been waiting for you since day #1 when i came up with this challenge.

So i am waiting for you to accept my challenge/topic/scope. I agreed to the 2 exclusions that you requested.

So it is you that needs to accept.

yes or no!!!!

are you confused? Can you read?

Originally posted by travestyny
        challenge accepted. use your can. Agree to the wager. All points. Permanent ban if you can't prove that you should have won the former debate. Let's go!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny
          can you read or what?

"Permanent ban if you can't prove that you should have won the former debate."
          This is about my challenge ONLY. No off topic comments that have nothing to do with the challenge.

ACCEPT?

Comment

This is about my challenge ONLY. No off topic comments that have nothing to do with the challenge.

ACCEPT?
            Of topic? How is it off topic. Here you are saying that it's very on topic!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Stop pretending that there is no connection to the first debate. Of course there is a connection to the first debate.

The connection is that you used the same statements to DUPE the judges.

You duped the judges yet you want a reward before PROVING that you didn't DUPE the judges?
            THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO RUN AWAY, PVSSY. WE CAN SETTLE ALL OF THIS SHlt IN ONE DEBATE. AND THE GREAT THING IS ONE OF US GETS A PERMANENT BAN. IT'S LIKE PACQUIAO AND MARQUEZ SAYING THIS IS THE LAST TIME AND WE ARE GOING FOR THE KNOCKOUT. ARE YOU READY!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Of topic? How is it off topic. Here you are saying that it's very on topic!

THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO RUN AWAY, PVSSY. WE CAN SETTLE ALL OF THIS SHlt IN ONE DEBATE. AND THE GREAT THING IS ONE OF US GETS A PERMANENT BAN. IT'S LIKE PACQUIAO AND MARQUEZ SAYING THIS IS THE LAST TIME AND WE ARE GOING FOR THE KNOCKOUT. ARE YOU READY!

Sorry but the judges need to focus on 1 thing here so they get it straight. No confusion.

Let me know if you still accept.

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                sorry but the judges need to focus on 1 thing here so they get it straight. No confusion.

let me know if you still accept.

ahahahahahahaha. Dude, i literally lauged out loud at this. Bahahahahahahaha.

The judges are smart, son. They can handle it. I'm quite sure of it.

Are you declining? You said it's related so it shouldn't be too much to handle. What's up son.

permanent ban if you prove i lied and cheated my way to victory. If you can't, you leave forever. Let's get it over with son!

who doesn't seem confident now? Bahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

• No one wants to read you crying about that 1.5 year old debate anymore, adp. No more crying. No more 90 page threads clogging up the forum. No more large colored fonts and ****** memes. We end this once and for all.

One man stays. The other is gone forever. It all gets settled!

Don't you dare decline. You've stated numerous times that it is of course related.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Stop pretending that there is no connection to the first debate. Of course there is a connection to the first debate.

The connection is that you used the same statements to DUPE the judges.

You duped the judges yet you want a reward before PROVING that you didn't DUPE the judges?

Here's your chance for all the marbles. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO AVENGE YOUR LOSS. THE JUDGES OF PAST WILL KNOW IF THEY WERE DUPED. JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED. ONE OF US ANNOYING MUF****AS WILL BE GONE. LET'S END THIS. ALL POINTS AND PERMANENT BAN!!!

Comment

• Man, I come back and read more DEFLECTIONs!!!

I told you what the challenge is. If you said that you accepted then you accepted it as I stated. If not then that means that you did NOT accept the challenge based on the topic/scope that I have presented to you.

So as I thought, you have NOT accepted my challenge!

Comment

Man, I come back and read more DEFLECTIONs!!!

I told you what the challenge is. If you said that you accepted then you accepted it as I stated. If not then that means that you did NOT accept the challenge based on the topic/scope that I have presented to you.

So as I thought, you have NOT accepted my challenge!

You have a difficult time reading, don't you.

I ACCEPTED. WAITING FOR YOU TO ACCEPT AND STOP RUNNING FROM ME LIKE A BlTCH.

WE FINISH IT ALL...AND THEN YOU TAKE YOUR PERMANENT BAN. THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Comment

Working...
                      X