Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Nope,

This DUCKING proves that you also LIED and CHEATED, remember?

and this is much more sweet and fun anyways! This is basically 2 wins in 1!!!

You DUCKing and finding a way to "pretend" that you are NOT DUCKing.

CONGRATULATIONs!!!!

The GOLD Standard in DUCKing!!!!

WHO IS DUCKING WHEN ONLY ONE OF US ACCEPTED AND THE OTHER TUCKED HIS TAIL.

I HAVE WITNESSES THAT I'VE ACCEPTED. ADP WOULD RATHER LIVE WITH HIS HEAD IN THE SAND BECUASE HE KNOWS HE'D GET EMBARRASSED IF HE STEPS UP

POSTERS: DIDN'T TRAVESTYNY ACCEPT...SEVERAL TIMES.

ADP: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. LALALALALALALAL!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONs!!!!

THE GOLD STANDARD IN DUCKING. THAT IS DEFINITELY YOU.

Not only did you duck your own challenge.....but it wasn't the only time!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Can we now have a recount?

Actually there needs to be some changes ..... like ..... No Mayweather Mafia judges

OH YOU WANT A RECOUNT. NO YOU DON'T. IN ACTUALITY...

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      By the way, rematch whenever you like. You won't even respond to my offers for a rematch, because you know you don't stand a chance. Give up.
      Would you accept a rematch against Travestyny in the Thunderdome?
      But would you accept a rematch with Travestyny in the Thunderdome, with posters that you both agree on as the judges?
      Would you be willing to rematch Travestyny in the Thunderdome with regular posters as judges, though?

there is no point asking.

Did you really ask for a recount and then decline immediately after, ADP. Say it aint so!!! I SEE AN ESTABLISHED PATTERN HERE, YOU LITTLE TW@T!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-03-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• ADP DOESN'T WANT TO DISCUSS THIS ANYMORE:

Here is your statement.
        The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

Here is the court's statement.
        there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
        ADP: The Boy Blunder

HOLY CONTRADICTION, BATMAN!

Comment

• WOW, 3 more posts on you DUCKing!!!!

You keep on posting stuff that has NOTHING to do with the challenge on hand.

I guess you just want to be sure that nobody can get close to the Travestyny, Gold standard in DUCKING!!! Got it!!!

CONGRATULATIONs!!!!

Comment

• Keep pretending I didn't accept when there is proof that I did.

You looking real bad out here, ADP But not as bad as when you got your ass kicked 4-0

Originally posted by travestyny
            CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. USE YOUR 'CAN.' AGREE TO THE WAGER. ALL POINTS. PERMANENT BAN IF YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE WON THE FORMER DEBATE. LET'S GO!

Comment

• YAWN!

I'm just waiting for you to ACCEPT my challenge based on the topic/scope that I stated.

Comment

YAWN!

I'm just waiting for you to ACCEPT my challenge based on the topic/scope that I stated.
                Originally posted by ADP02
                YAWN!

I ACCEPTED, BlTCH. YOU CAN'T FIND CAN IN MY STATEMENT, BUT I FOUND IT IN THE COURT'S STATEMENT, SO THIS MUST HAVE BEEN WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT, RIGHT?

there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. ARE YOU READY????

Comment

• Travestyny,

I accept!!!!

BUT ……

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                    travestyny,

i accept!!!!

but ……

i saw no but in my statement. But i see adp running from me because he's scared!!! Lmaooooo.

Comment

• LET'S SEE WHO IS INTERPRETING THIS CASE PROPERLY, SHALL WE????

The Court: THE BAP AND OTHER CRITERIA DON'T REPRESENT A THRESHOLD. THERE IS NO THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THERE IS rEPO.

"The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO. Therefore, in the case of rEPO, there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance.

ADP: THE BAP AND THE OTHER CRITERIA ALL REPRESENT A THRESHOLD. THERE IS A THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THERE IS rEPO.

The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

all 4 criteria were threshold type tests!!!!

IS THERE SOMETHING THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND, ADP? YOU TELL ME.

Last edited by travestyny; 09-03-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X