Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are on the lookout for Travestyny, the DUCK!

Has anyone seen the QUACK?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      We are on the lookout for Travestyny, the DUCK!

Has anyone seen the QUACK?

She's gone. She's realised she lost from all the spinning and cheating she has done.

DQ in full effect ADP02. You win Bud! You the man. As always!

Cheers!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Your new info proves that I cheated apparently. Ok. No problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny
        YO, I'M OUT MAN.
        lololololol

KO!

That's a white Flag ADP02!!!

NOMAS!!

Travesty has biatched out for the last time!!

You are the champion ADP02. Congratulations!! You got her by the horns and destroyed Travesty in the end.

You the man ADP02!!

SALUTE!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-30-2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHAHA. ADP JUST DUCKED HIS OWN CHALLENGE BECAUSE HE'S AFRAID TO ALLOW UNBIASED JUDGES TO REVIEW HIS BULLSHlT. I TOLD YOU THIS DUDE WAS JUST MAKING UP SHlT TO TRY TO RECOVER FROM HIS 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN. LOOK HOW HE TUCKED TAIL AFTER I ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE AND SIMPLY STATED UNBIASED JUDGES WILL REVIEW OUR STATEMENTS TO DEVELOP THE SCOPE, JUST AS WAS DONE IN THE LAST DEBATE. I EVEN ADDED PROOF THAT HE NOT ONLY AGREED TO THAT IN THE LAST DEBATE, BUT KEPT RELYING ON IT DURING THE DEBATE. FACT!

Originally posted by travestyny
          CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

So do you accept the judges objectively developing the scope from our initial statements (as was done in the previous debate) and the quotations that you keep posting?
          PROOF THAT YOU ACCEPTED THAT AND EVEN RELIED ON IT IN OUR PREVIOUS DEBATE...BUT IN THIS ONE YOU DON'T WANT UNBIASED JUDGES TO USE OBJECTIVITY IN REVIEWING YOUR BULLSHlT. YOU KNOW THAT THEY WILL SEE THROUGH YOUR SHlT EASILY YOU TRANSPARENT PIECE OF SHlT

Originally posted by ADP02
          Billeau2 and Zaroku understood that after we made our statements that we were at that point in time establishing what was the scope and anything that we are disagreeing with.
          We both said stuff BEFORE the initial statement. Was there an agreement at that point? NOT REALLY.
          Are you running away? I just accepted in accordance with the rules of our former debate.

ARE YOU AFRAID OF OBJECTIVE JUDGES DECIDING ON THE ISSUES BETWEEN US? LET ME KNOW.

DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW OBJECTIVE JUDGES TO SETTLE THE SCOPE (THE EXACT SAME WAY THAT WAS DONE IN THE PAST DEBATE, AND THAT YOU AGREED TO THEN) OR NOT?

Let it be known. Yes or no? LAST TIME I'M GOING TO ASK.
          Sorry
          ADP02 IS SCAREDDDDDD. DUCKED HIS OWN CHALLENGE. LMAOOOOOO. YOU LITTLE PVSSY. I KNEW YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY BALLS IF IT WAS UP TO JUDGES TO REVIEW THIS TOPIC. LOOK HOW EASILY YOU FOLDED.

NOW WHOSE THE DUCK, BlTCH??? TELL US WHAT PROBLEM YOU HAVE WITH UNBIASED JUDGES! QUACK QUACK QUACKKKKK!!!!!

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING 1.5 years later. CRY FOR ME, BlTCH:

IT'S OVER, YOU DUCKING, BET WELCHING, LYING, CHEATING, 4-0 LOSING BlTCH. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CHOKE ON THAT 4-0 LOSS UNTIL YOU DIE!

Last edited by travestyny; 08-31-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Travestyny, the DUCK!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Comment

• ADP DUCKED HIS OWN CHALLENGE BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF UNBIASED JUDGES. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

So do you accept the judges objectively developing the scope from our initial statements (as was done in the previous debate) and the quotations that you keep posting?
              Sorry
              SO WHAT PART MADE YOU DECLINE, ADP????? WAS IT THE PART THAT SIMPLY ASKED FOR UNBIASED JUDGES TO DEVELOP THE SCOPE. WOWWWWWW. THAT'S A DEAL BREAKER......FOR SOMEONE WHO IS A BlTCH. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

REST IN PEACE, BlTCH. I OWN YOUR SOUL!

AGAIN, ADP PROVES THAT HE IS THE GRAND DUCK. HE IS SCARED SHlTLESS OF ME.

KEEP SQUEALING BlTCH. QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 08-31-2018, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Travestyny, the DUCK, IS STILL TRYING TO DEFLECT to something other than the challenge on hand.... nothing new

ADP02 vs Travestyny

We have a CHALLENGE in the DOME but I am waiting for the one called DEFLECTOR and DUCKer to ACCEPT the challenge.

- 2 months of arguments.
                - Challenge with 1 guy DUCKing for 90 pages thread.
                - Challenge in the Dome with the same guy doing anything and everything but accept the challenge.

1 common denominator

Travestyny

is

100%

DUCK

MATERIAL!!!!!!

Travestyny, ready to ACCEPT?

Comment

• CHALLENGE WAS ACCEPTED. NOW YOU'RE RUNNING SCARED AND LYING

Why you always lying, bltch?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

ADP02 IS BACKING DOWNNNNNNN!

HOW THE FVVCK DO YOU BACK DOWN FROM YOUR OWN CHALLENGE JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT OBJECTIVE JUDGES TO REVIEW YOUR BULLSHlT? THAT'S PATHETIC!

Comment

• Here'e some proof from a well respected member of our forum.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
                    It looks like travestyny accepted your challenge. As long as there are unbiased judges.

The ball is in your court.

WHERE YOU AT, BlTCH. STEP UP AND GET DESTROYED,

I'M GIVING YOU UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY TO ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION:

What problem do you have with unbiased judges hearing evidence regarding the topic and disagreement.

The same as YOU relied upon during out last debate, when you got destroyed 4-0.

Billeau2 and Zaroku understood that after we made our statements that we were at that point in time establishing what was the scope and anything that we are disagreeing with.
                    We both said stuff BEFORE the initial statement. Was there an agreement at that point? NOT REALLY.
                    By the end of the day you better answer or agree to the challenge. If not, not only will I be clowning you all over this website for losing 4-0 and crying about it for 1.5 years, but I'll also be clowning you for getting your hoe card pulled and backing down, ducking your own challenge because you are afraid unbiased judges will see through your bullshlt. WAITING......YOU HAVE TIL THE END OF THE DAY!

Last edited by travestyny; 08-31-2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• No Travestyny, the DUCK, has NOT accepted the challenge that I put forth.

The DUCK wants NO PART OF the challenge.

Recognize the QUACK SITTING in the back? Yup, that is Travestyny, the DUCK!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X