Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of all, what's this permanent ban stuff? What are you 12 years old? Either with you or anyone else, if there is a challenge I prefer a friendly challenge. You want points to make it interesting, OK, I get that but permanent ban? That is also what I told McDonald's in a challenge where I felt confident that I was going to win. Same with this one.

EPO testing is already complicated as it is for someone who has no idea how it is tested. As I said, I want this to be as clear and easy for the judges as possible. They will know what to do from the get go. We just point to the post that we agreed to and that is it. No "got you games". As per the agreement, you defend with your interpretation and I try to defend my position. Nothing else. No BS DEFLECTIONs!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      First of all, what's this permanent ban stuff? What are you 12 years old? Either with you or anyone else, if there is a challenge I prefer a friendly challenge. You want points to make it interesting, OK, I get that but permanent ban? That is also what I told McDonald's in a challenge where I felt confident that I was going to win. Same with this one.
      Get the fvvck out of here. You been telling me I lied and cheated you for over a year now. I consider that a serious accusation. No way am I going to allow you to accuse me of that shlt. And don't talk to me about a "friendly challenge" after you accusing me of that shlt. When it was only points, that don't even mean shlt, you refused to pay up and still refuse to pay up. So forget that shlt. We go for it all now. You been talking a lot of shlt for over a year. You want to accuse someone of being a cheat and a liar, say they deserve to be spat in the face, and all of that shlt. Ok. Let's see what's up. The funniest part is that we both know that it's YOU who has been the liar and the cheat, but you still lost and you will do so again. You know how many blatant lies I've caught you in and you know I'm going to expose you. You want to make these accusation against me just because you lost 4-0 legitimately and you can't handle it????? Don't talk to me about being 12 years old when you've behaved like a 7 year old bltch for over 1 year. One of us has to go.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      EPO testing is already complicated as it is for someone who has no idea how it is tested. As I said, I want this to be as clear and easy for the judges as possible. They will know what to do from the get go. We just point to the post that we agreed to and that is it. No "got you games". As per the agreement, you defend with your interpretation and I try to defend my position. Nothing else. No BS DEFLECTIONs!
      THERE IS NO DEFLECTION. EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE POSTED CAME DIRECTLY FROM YOU. SEEMS YOU ARE FULL OF SHlT AND DON'T WANT TO MAN UP TO WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN STATING NOW!

Like I said, you are welcome to use any quotation of mine that you want. I have NO PROBLEM defending my quotation. None at all. YOU stated that the purpose is to prove that I lied and cheated. Stop pretending that the members here are not smart. When I first joined this site, what I didn't expect to find at a boxing website was the number of extremely smart members that I've had the pleasure to converse with and learn from. It's our job to find those members to take a part in this challenge. Trust me. They will be able to see through exactly what you are trying to do. You're right. It's related to our last debate, but only because you're up to your usual fvvckery because you can't handle losing 4-0 LEGITIMATELY. So now you have to be a fvvcking man and answer up for your accusations that you've been dishing out over and over and over. If I compiled all of the times you called me a liar and a cheat, I'm sure I could fill up at least 3 pages here. It ends now. Being called a liar and a cheat is one of the most vile things you can call someone who has participated in a debate with you, in which you both agreed to abide by the judges decisions, and who won fairly and honestly. My information is rock solid and I stand by it. It was you who was always on the ropes, and that court case is what finally snuffed your light completely out. I lied, cheated, manipulated, and duped the judges? Really? Time for you to answer up to that. If you won't, then we know it was only a defense mechanism and you need to apologize and accept that you lost fairly. You know it was about modern day testing. You know that the scope was not what you say it was. You know that the BAP means **** all to our debate. You know that the criteria that you pointed to being a threshold was not a threshold. You know that it wasn't about the ABP. So much shifty bullshlt that you've tried. Most of all, you know it was about Mayweather's IV, and you know your conspiracy theory was shot to shlt. That's not enough for you to be a man, accept you lost, and give over those points. It was only points, and it was originally supposed to be a sig challenge added. You wanted to decline that, and I accepted that. Your behavior, especially after your accusations and welching on the bet, makes me think it should have been a permanent ban bet the first time around. I won't make that mistake again.

I will be gracious enough to add in one other option:

Apologize for accusing me of lying, cheating, and duping the judges, and admit that you lost the debate fairly.

Other than that....

ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN AND ALL POINTS CHALLENGE. THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. ACCEPT, LET'S GET THE JUDGES, AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Get the fvvck out of here. You been telling me I lied and cheated you for over a year now. I consider that a serious accusation.
        In other words. Travesty meant, I don't want to fight you ADP02. I'd rather quack forever lolololololololololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          In other words. Travesty meant, I don't want to fight you ADP02. I'd rather quack forever lolololololololololololol
          How about you scroll up and read about how your boy wants no part of the permanent ban.

Just like you didn't want any part of it

Bunch of fvvcking sissies.

First of all, what's this permanent ban stuff? if there is a challenge I prefer a friendly challenge. You want points to make it interesting, OK, I get that but permanent ban?

Your bltch friend has got to pay for claiming I cheated him for over a year, or he can bow out and forever go down as a duck. Just like you, Buboy!

When he bows out, or accepts and gets merked...either way, I'll be sending you a message to take a piss on you and him. Keep your mouth open and wait for it, bltch.
          Last edited by travestyny; 09-08-2018, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Simple... but impossible question to answer... how can this thing get resolved...

I clocked a lil coinage on porter... I知 doubling down and picking GGG to beat Canelo...

This epic never ending battle has been going on a really long time.... I got threee lil nut huggers asking me if I知 their daddy... jhonny is ready to fight and bite them...

I知 so confused by this... I知 not as smart as I though... or adpo cant explain why he keeps on and on...

I would just pay, and move on...

Never mind... I知 not smart, and can稚 comprehend simple chemistry...

Comment

• I just read the other thread, WOW!

See, this is why I want this totally CLEAR before we start. You actually AGREED to the TOPIC/SCOPE YET you are still trying to CHANGE the freaking TOPIC/SCOPE! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

You LOST all confidence and are trying to do anything to AVOID the challenge!!!

You are trying to make it about this case. That is total BS and you know it!!!!

The argument was with your interpretation of the CAS panel's statement and of course how you used it!

You went as far as to say that anyone that had ever called it a threshold test was WRONG. Your response was NOT about the case. You did NOT use it previously(first debate) nor did you bring it up 3 months ago to let me know what was the outcome in a case!!!

I mentioned EXPERTs prior to that case, people from that case plus experts AFTER that case mentioning that there were threshold type tests. Every time I said that you said that you were CLEAR and said it a BILLION times that they were wrong and therefore I was wrong. I asked you how did you come to that conclusion. You have no proof. You said that you have those statements from the CAS panel to back up your statement that everyone who called it a threshold test was wrong. BUT now that I am challenging you on that, you are scared to **** on this very same topic!!!

So that is CLEAR that this is NOT about 1 case!

What a CLOWN. You already know that this is much more than a single case.

ADP02

Just to refresh your memory:

Question: You said it is not a threshold type test.
              a) Why did BOTH sides call it a threshold test in that case that you referenced?
              b) In my post, even WADA expert Segura calls it a threshold test. Was the expert wrong?
              c) Others called it that too! Are they all wrong?

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:
              THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION OF SPORT HAS CORRECTED ANYONE THAT HAS EVER CALLED THIS A THRESHOLD TEST A NUMBER OF TIMES....BECAUSE IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER REFERRED TO AS A THRESHOLD WAS THE OLD WAY OF TESTING: THE BAP. AND THE COURT EVEN SAID THAT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Yup! You got that right Spoon!

This LIAR and CHEAT AGREED to the TOPIC/SCOPE yet if you read his most recent posts, he is still acting as though he didn't accept!

He is still trying to change this to something else!!!

When Travestyny, the DUCK, posts, he is just QUACKING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Yup! You got that right Spoon!

This LIAR and CHEAT AGREED to the TOPIC/SCOPE yet if you read his most recent posts, he is still acting as though he didn't accept! He is still trying to change this to something else!!!

When Travestyny, the DUCK, posts, he is just QUACKING!!!!

WHO IS QUACKING, BlTCH?

1. I AGREE TO YOUR 'DUEL.' LET'S GO.

2. USE ANY QUOTATION OF MINE THAT YOU WANT. I WILL DEFEND MY QUOTATION.

3. ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN AND ALL POINTS.

STOP FVVCKING TALKING IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO STEP UP. LET'S GET IT OVER WITH YOU DUCKING PIECE OF SHlT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Simple... but impossible question to answer... how can this thing get resolved...

I clocked a lil coinage on porter... I知 doubling down and picking GGG to beat Canelo...

This epic never ending battle has been going on a really long time.... I got threee lil nut huggers asking me if I知 their daddy... jhonny is ready to fight and bite them...

I知 so confused by this... I知 not as smart as I though... or adpo cant explain why he keeps on and on...

I would just pay, and move on...

Never mind... I知 not smart, and can稚 comprehend simple chemistry...

It's simple Zaroku,

Travestyny's came back at me bragging about a CAS panel's statement meant that EPO testing cannot have threshold type test. Those are the same statements that he used in the previous debate.

Travestyny was super confident for 2 months when we just argued back and forth. Once I made this an official challenge, he backed off and has been DUCKing the challenge. He tried to change the challenge to another topic/scope because he lost all confidence.

Recently, his posts keep on stating that he finally accepted but that is not true. The QUACK is still trying to change this to something else!

I had Porter winning and think GGG will win it but if it goes to the judges, that can be a hard task unless it is clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02
                      trying to CHANGE the freaking TOPIC/SCOPE! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT THIS ISN'T THE CHALLENGE???? WHAT DID YOU SAY HERE?

After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.

IT'S YOUR QUOTATION, YOU F@G. DID I PUT WORDS DOWN YOUR MOUTH LIKE PACMAN'S TAINT????

DID YOU WANT TO BACK OUT OF THIS NOW, BlTCH BOY????? DON'T YOU DUCK ME, SON. I WONDER WHY YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ANYMORE

STEP UP AND ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN AND ALL POINTS CHALLENGE, BlTCH. WHY DON'T YOU SEEM CONFIDENT, ADP?????????

DO YOU ACCEPT. YES OR NO. I'M TIRED OF YOU BEING A PVSSY. LET'S GET IT OVER WITH! ACCEPT RIGHT NOW!

Comment

Working...
                      X