Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every damn day I own you again. Either step up and agree to the rematch, or stop writing to me. All of your lies get continuously exposed and it's just annoying. You keep lying and lying and lying...it's not going to work, son.

Oh yea, but give me my points!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Maybe you're not a liar.....? Maybe you just can't remember what you say? lol

You old, crazy, senile bltch!

Comment

• What has been agreed upon will be in the front page of the show down thread. This will be also sealed on the front page by both of you cosigning it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        What has been agreed upon will be in the front page of the show down thread. This will be also sealed on the front page by both of you cosigning it.
        Cool story.

I’ll go start a debate about whether you just admit Mayweather beat Pacquiao and thus destroyed your life’s work

This entire thread was only a deflection because your boy can’t handle his 4-0 loss. The more it goes on, the more lies he gets caught in. He wants a discussion about something he already got busted calling irrelevant. Lmaoooo.

But you yourself said we should take it to the judges. Ask him why he declined

And when I make that thread about you, don’t duck, yea?

Comment

• why don't you guys just contact an actual expert and settle it, instead of endlessly arguing about something you probably only partially understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            why don't you guys just contact an actual expert and settle it, instead of endlessly arguing about something you probably only partially understand.
            We've already gone through it and had an official statement from a Court of Arbitration for Sports panel, which WADA itself says is the "Supreme Court" of sports.

1.5 years ago ADP lost a debate about this 4-0 BECAUSE official statements were given on this topic, but he is still claiming I cheated, all of the judges cheated, and he refuses to pay his debt. Even if he wants to keep the points, he should have the decency to just buzz off already instead of continuing to cry when it has been established that he is 100% wrong.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.
            DIRECT CONTRADICTION TO THE CAS PANEL

Court of Arbitration for Sport
            • The reality is that the criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

• The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

• there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

http://freepdfhosting.com/b5f50d8182.pdf

There really isn't anything else to discuss, but the dude won't stop crying and as a result, he's just been getting caught in straight up lie after lie after lie here because he can't live with this 4-0 loss. It's time for him to get over it and move on with his life already!
            Last edited by travestyny; 08-07-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

why don't you guys just contact an actual expert and settle it, instead of endlessly arguing about something you probably only partially understand.
              Travesty loves to be in a LOOP of Despair. That's why. She loves spinning nothing burgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Travesty loves to be in a LOOP of Despair. That's why. She loves spinning nothing burgers.
                Says the woman who posts the same videos over and over and over and over and over again.......

just to admit in the end that he never believed what he was saying

You fvvcked up, dummy!

Comment

• Someone is deflecting the topic again.. I wonder who that is lololol

Anyway, someone ask for a throw down. And someone supposedly accepted the challenge. So why are they in a merry go round? Can't that woman stand up and stop being fickle? I wonder if this loop will end..

it seems it never ends..
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    We've already gone through it and had an official statement from a Court of Arbitration for Sports panel, which WADA itself says is the "Supreme Court" of sports.

1.5 years ago ADP lost a debate about this 4-0 BECAUSE official statements were given on this topic, but he is still claiming I cheated, all of the judges cheated, and he refuses to pay his debt. Even if he wants to keep the points, he should have the decency to just buzz off already instead of continuing to cry when it has been established that he is 100% wrong.

DIRECT CONTRADICTION TO THE CAS PANEL

Court of Arbitration for Sport

There really isn't anything else to discuss, but the dude won't stop crying and as a result, he's just been getting caught in straight up lie after lie after lie here because he can't live with this 4-0 loss. It's time for him to get over it and move on with his life already!

This is what we have been arguing on for over 2 months now. This is what I challenged you on and even accepted your 2 exclusions from the debate.

You said that I am wrong and a liar about this, right?

TALK is CHEAP!!!!

So are you ready for the CHALLENGE?

LET's GO

DUCKER!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      This is what we have been arguing on for over 2 months now. This is what I challenged you on and even accepted your 2 exclusions from the debate.

You said that I am wrong and a liar about this, right?

TALK is CHEAP!!!!

So are you ready for the CHALLENGE?

LET's GO

DUCKER!!!!!!
                      The guntlet has been thrown. The cast has been dyed. Time to put up or shut Travesty.

Move or Run away.

Comment

Working...
                      X