No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    HOW DID I DUCK, BlTCH BOY? SCROLL UP AND ACCEPT. I'M WAITING!!!

What's taking you so long?
    This is my thread and I CHALLENGED YOU!!!!

So it is me that is waiting for you on the challenge.

Since you want to do a 2nd challenge, well

As for your question:
    Well, I need to know your position because it is too VAGUE.

YOU ARE NOW DEFLECTING ON A QUESTION ON THAT.

Simple question, did you take our agreement on the scope and agreement on the exclusion seriously when you were debating or were you basing it on something else?

Here is what you agreed to.

Originally Posted by ADP02

Its simple. Can or does EPO testing go thru threshold type tests?

It's up to you. No pressure. You can either go ahead and start this or say that you didn't understand my point and have no beef with my statement .... I will not hold it against you either way. Its up to you.
    ADP02

Are you fine with my post? Let me know ...
    Travestyny

Yes, I'm fine with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

lololol

That's as simple as it gets. It's been several pages and Travestyny can't even step up to the challenge. She's biatchn' out again. Typical Travesty slithering away from a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lololol

That's as simple as it gets. It's been several pages and Travestyny can't even step up to the challenge. She's biatchn' out again. Typical Travesty slithering away from a challenge.
        Yup, I need to remind him once in a while!

Comment

Yup, I need to remind him once in a while!
          LMAOOOOOO. SO YOU DECLINED BlTCH??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You been crying over a year. All you had to do was say yes, but you don’t want that work do ya? It’s over for you, bltch.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          so you want a debate based just on that case. You want to say that didn't prove my case?

1. ANY INFORMATION BACKING UP SCOPE FROM THE FIRST DEBATE IS ALLOWED. JUDGES DETERMINE WHO PROVES THEIR CASE REGARDING THE AGREEMENT FOR THE SCOPE!

2. INITIAL STATEMENTS FROM THE FIRST DEBATE ARE TO BE UPHELD AND NOT BACKED AWAY FROM, AS PER THE ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS FROM BILLEAU.

Permanent ban
          all points.

no welching or it gets reported to the mods!

pay your debt from the original debate and let's do it.

You down? YOU BETTER NOT BACK OUT!!!!

AND DON'T DARE THINKING OF BACKING DOWN JUST BECAUSE I WANT THE POINTS THAT YOU OWE. THAT IS NO ROADBLOCK AT ALL!!! IT'S AN ALL POINTS BET SO THAT SHOULDN'T MATTER. THE PURPOSE OF YOU GIVING THE POINTS FROM THE FIRST DEBATE IS TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO COMPLY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN DECLARED A LOSER, LIKE YOU PROMISED TO DO IN THE LAST DEBATE, BUT YOU WELCHED.

LET'S GO. I CAN'T WAIT TO DESTROY YOU WITH ONE POST YET AGAIN!!!! YOU BETTER NOT BACK OUT, CLOWN. YOU FVVCKED UP NOW! I HAVE SO MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THE SCOPE WAS AND YOUR INITIAL STATEMENT IS SHlT. PROVE ME WRONG. STEP UP!!!!

DO YOU ACCEPT? YES OR NO?

JUST LIKE I THOUGHT, THIS BlTCH ADP02 DUCKED AGAIN!!!! UNBELIEVABLE.

I OWN YOUR SOUL, BlTCH. IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRR!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOO

4-0!!!!!!

WHENEVER YOU CRY IN HERE BEGGING FOR ATTENTION, REMEMBER THAT YOU DECLINED!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
          R.I.P.

AND PAY ME THOSE POINTS YOU LITTLE BIOTCH. LMAOOOO
          Last edited by travestyny; 08-06-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            lololol

Your boy ducked the rematch AGAINNNNN. LMAO.

BOTH OF YOU TURDS GOT THE SHlT KICKED OUT OF YOU ALL WEEK.

JUST KILL YOURSELVES

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              LMAOOOOOO. SO YOU DECLINED BlTCH??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You been crying over a yea. All you had to do was say yes, but you don’t want that work do ya? It’s iver for you, bltch.

JUST LIKE I THOUGHT, THIS BlTCH ADP02 DUCKED AGAIN!!!! UNBELIEVABLE.

I OWN YOUR SOUL, BlTCH. IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRR!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOO

4-0!!!!!!

AND PAY ME THOSE POINTS YOU LITTLE BIOTCH. LMAOOOO

OPTION 1: 1 CHALLENGE as I stated at the start of this thread.

OPTION 2: 2 CHALLENGES

- OLD CHALLENGE that based on the agreed SCOPE (stated below)
              AND
              - See OPTION 1 above

As for your question:

YOU ARE NOW DEFLECTING ON A QUESTION for at least the 3rd TIME.

Simple question,
              Did you take our agreement on the scope and agreement on the exclusion seriously when you were debating or were you basing it on something else?

Originally Posted by ADP02

Its simple. Can or does EPO testing go thru threshold type tests?

It's up to you. No pressure. You can either go ahead and start this or say that you didn't understand my point and have no beef with my statement .... I will not hold it against you either way. Its up to you.
              ADP02

Are you fine with my post? Let me know ...
              Travestyny

Yes, I'm fine with it.

Comment

• It is summer here, and I’m heading to the beach everyday. That’s it. I’m uninterested.

Have a great summer, I am enjoying myself.

Comment

OPTION 1: 1 CHALLENGE as I stated at the start of this thread.

OPTION 2: 2 CHALLENGES

- OLD CHALLENGE that based on the agreed SCOPE (stated below)
                  AND
                  - See OPTION 1 above

As for your question:

YOU ARE NOW DEFLECTING ON A QUESTION for at least the 3rd TIME.

Simple question,
                  Did you take our agreement on the scope and agreement on the exclusion seriously when you were debating or were you basing it on something else?

Wait...what did I agree to? I could have sworn you said I agreed to this:

Originally posted by ADP02
                  I clearly stated AND HE ACCEPTED that the scope will be just about whether the EPO document has threshold criteria in the document.

MAKES SENSE. IT'S ABOUT WADA, RIGHT? IT'S ABOUT THE DOCUMENT, RIGHT?

YOU STATED I ACCEPTED IT, RIGHT?

HMMMMMMMMMMM. SO WAS THAT THE SCOPE, OR ARE YOU NOW GOING TO BACK OFF AGAIN???? LMAOOOOOOOO

YOU CAN'T WIN, SON. I HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU THAT IT'S ACTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

THERE IS NO REASON FOR THREE DIFFERENT CHALLENGES, YOU MORON. STOP YOUR SQUIRMING. WE DO A REMATCH SINCE YOU KEEP CRYING. BRING UP ANYTHING YOU WANT. BRING UP YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT THE BAP. I'M FINE WITH THAT. BRING UP WHAT WADA EXPERTS SAID ABOUT IT IN 2002. I'M DEFINITELY OK WITH THAT. THE JUDGES WILL SETTLE THE SCOPE, SON. WHAT'S UP, PVSSY BOY? LMAOOOOOO

YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, DO YA?

R.I.P.

Comment

• THIS POST MADE [MENTION]ADPO02[/MENTION] TUCK HIS CLIT IN.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    so you want a debate based just on that case. You want to say that didn't prove my case?

1. ANY INFORMATION BACKING UP SCOPE FROM THE FIRST DEBATE IS ALLOWED. JUDGES DETERMINE WHO PROVES THEIR CASE REGARDING THE AGREEMENT FOR THE SCOPE!

2. INITIAL STATEMENTS FROM THE FIRST DEBATE ARE TO BE UPHELD AND NOT BACKED AWAY FROM, AS PER THE ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS FROM BILLEAU.

Permanent ban
                    all points.

no welching or it gets reported to the mods!

pay your debt from the original debate and let's do it.

You down? YOU BETTER NOT BACK OUT!!!!

AND DON'T DARE THINKING OF BACKING DOWN JUST BECAUSE I WANT THE POINTS THAT YOU OWE. THAT IS NO ROADBLOCK AT ALL!!! IT'S AN ALL POINTS BET SO THAT SHOULDN'T MATTER. THE PURPOSE OF YOU GIVING THE POINTS FROM THE FIRST DEBATE IS TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO COMPLY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN DECLARED A LOSER, LIKE YOU PROMISED TO DO IN THE LAST DEBATE, BUT YOU WELCHED.

LET'S GO. I CAN'T WAIT TO DESTROY YOU WITH ONE POST YET AGAIN!!!! YOU BETTER NOT BACK OUT, CLOWN. YOU FVVCKED UP NOW! I HAVE SO MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THE SCOPE WAS AND YOUR INITIAL STATEMENT IS SHlT. PROVE ME WRONG. STEP UP!!!!

DO YOU ACCEPT? YES OR NO?

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE AND GET DECAPITATED AGAIN, BlTCH. YOU ALREADY TRIED THIS WHEN YOU WERE CRYING TO THE JUDGES AT THE END OF THE DEBATE ABOUT THE BAP. IT DIDN'T WORK THEN, SO WHAT MAKES YOUR DUMB ASS THINK IT'S GOING TO WORK NOW. LMAOOOOO

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE YOU LlTTLE TWAT OR GO DOWN AS NOTHING ELSE BUT THE CRAZY BlTCH I DECAPITATED
                    4-0!!!!!

Comment

• 2. INITIAL STATEMENTS FROM THE FIRST DEBATE ARE TO BE UPHELD AND NOT BACKED AWAY FROM, AS PER THE ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS FROM BILLEAU.

WTF is this??

This is a new case. It's only the premise that is the same. All facts from the old kangaroo court is not admissible to court. You can present those facts again to the new judges, but is not accepted as truths. Only the new judges will decide if it is. Don't use the other court to save your sorry ass Travesty.

New Judges will look at facts presented in a new light. Previous banana court doesn't count.

Now quit biatchin' out Travesty. Accept the challenge. It's simple. ADP02 called you out in this thread. Call it biatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X