No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

I win, you will need to be the one apologizing to all!!!!

DEAL?

[/B][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

YOU CAN'T WIN YOU DUMB BlTCH. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU CAN WIN BECAUSE YOU ARE CLEARLY WRONG. YOU WON'T EVEN ACCEPT A REMATCH BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!

AND LOOK AT THIS SHlT:

1.5 YEARS AGO!!!
    Originally posted by adp02
    while out of scope, this specific criteria had an "and/or" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using epo, it can be used.
    A few days ago:

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
    you made it be part of the scope.
    DESPERATIONNNNNN. LMAOOOOOO.

4-0!!!!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

CHEATERS NEVER WIN, ADP. LMAOOOOO. CRY FOR ME SOME MORE, BlTCH! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU CRY EVERY DAY YOU COME HERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!! YOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC, LOW-LIFE PIECE OF SHlT ON THIS SITE. YOUR BLATANT LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!! I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT I BEAT THE LIVING SHlT OUT OF YOU. CRY FOR ME SOME MORE, PVSSY!

Comment

• From judge billieau!!! What do you say, ADP02, huh????

adp please pay up points due. you have the right to disagree with the decision, but abide by it like a man does who makes another man take the same risk.

i know you feel misunderstood but its really a matter of disagreement as i explained. Sometimes the very nature of a debate determines the scope of inquiry. If we are arguing about taking down robert e lee statues and someone says " robert e lee was a separatist," one cannot necessarily say "thats not the scope of the issue i have with lee so you can't mention it." i don't remember specifically why i thought your understanding or scope of testing was off... But the example will serve some purpose perhaps.

be a man and pay your debt because you are better than this.

the three words that screw these young bucks up: Shouda, coulda, woulda. I shoulda won because... well i coulda won! I woulda won if only the judges were not ******ed, lol.

you are pathetic!

Comment

Sorry but posting your DEFLECTIONs is not what I asked for when I started this thread, right? Well, that was the expected results (YOU LOSING YOUR BALLs) but you know what I mean!

NEW DEAL:
        You accept my challenge, we will include WILLY WANKER, if he wishes to participate. It is the least we can do. You know, explain it ALL to him!!!!

So now we have your new posts that built up your confidence AGAIN!!! YES, so lets see you FINALLY ACCEPT, right?

TRAVESTNY, WILL YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE?

Do NOT DISAPPOINT ….. but I know that you STILL CANNOT FIND YOUR BALLs!!!!! So this is all academic!!!

I think Travesyny will surpass 20 roadblocks today!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Matter of fact, I asked you to do this a number of times. CALL HIM IN!!!! Stop being a pvssy. What are you afraid of. Tell him what new news you have 1.5 years later!!!!!!!!

I DARE YOU

WHERE IS THE ROADBLOCK? CALL HIM IN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Oh, so you are OK with the DEAL.

OK, I will be setting up the thread in the DOME. Using the example that I provided a few pages ago and you seemed to like.

GREAT, you finally manned up and found your BALLs!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

• judge tony montana

you hand picked your own judges and still lost
          you can see my friends list without adding me so that's a lie
          you handpicked your own judges and still lost
          larry made a thread asking floyd fans to join the mafia thing,i'm a fan so i joined
          you admitted you had never seen scarface
          you handpicked your own judges and still lost
          don't ever speak my name
          fxck you
          you handpicked you own judges and still lost
          travestyny is your daddy

it's over

When are you going to stop crying about this????

Comment

OK, I will be setting up the thread in the DOME. Using the example that I provided a few pages ago and you seemed to like.

AWESOME!!!!!

LIKE I SAID.. GO FOR IT. CALL IN WILLY WANKER, ASK HIM TO REVIEW YOUR BULLSHlT, AND LET'S SEE WHAT'S UP PVSSY!!!!!

I''M GOING TO BE LAUGHING AT YOU WHEN HE PUTS YOU IN YOUR PLACE!!!!!

Comment

• JUDGE ZAROKU

He didn’t pay because he is a Bish azz hoe mother ****er,...

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!

LIKE I SAID.. GO FOR IT. CALL IN WILLY WANKER, ASK HIM TO REVIEW YOUR BULLSHlT, AND LET'S SEE WHAT'S UP PVSSY!!!!!

I''M GOING TO BE LAUGHING AT YOU WHEN HE PUTS YOU IN YOUR PLACE!!!!!

No problem, he can be one of the judges.

4 judges including Willy Wanker.

I have no problem with that.

Comment

No problem, he can be one of the judges.

4 judges including Willy Wanker.

I have no problem with that.

YOU DON'T GET A DEBATE UNTIL YOU PAY YOUR DEBT. IF YOU WANT TO PRESENT NEW INFORMATION TO THE JUDGES THEN GO FOR IT. NO PROBLEM WITH THAT AT ALL.

I'M GOING TO BE HERE LAUGHING AT YOU WHEN THEY TELL YOU TO GO FVVCK YOURSELF

THIS REALLY RUINED YOUR LIFEEEEEE!!! BHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER WITNESSED A MELTDOWN HERE SO THOROUGH SINCE SPOON GOT KICKED INTO THE GLOBAL BOXING SECTION!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 08-01-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Sorry but posting your DEFLECTIONs is not what I asked for when I started this thread, right? Well, that was the expected results (YOU LOSING YOUR BALLs) but you know what I mean!

NEW DEAL:
                    You accept my challenge, we will include WILLY WANKER, if he wishes to participate. It is the least we can do. You know, explain it ALL to him!!!!

So now we have your new posts that built up your confidence AGAIN!!! YES, so lets see you FINALLY ACCEPT, right?

TRAVESTNY, WILL YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE?

Do NOT DISAPPOINT ….. but I know that you STILL CANNOT FIND YOUR BALLs!!!!! So this is all academic!!!

I think Travesyny will surpass 20 roadblocks today!!!

Matter of fact, I asked you to do this a number of times. CALL HIM IN!!!! Stop being a pvssy. What are you afraid of. Tell him what new news you have 1.5 years later!!!!!!!!

I DARE YOU

WHERE IS THE ROADBLOCK? CALL HIM IN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!

YOU DON'T GET A DEBATE UNTIL YOU PAY YOUR DEBT. IF YOU WANT TO PRESENT NEW INFORMATION TO THE JUDGES THEN GO FOR IT. NO PROBLEM WITH THAT AT ALL.

I'M GOING TO BE HERE LAUGHING AT YOU WHEN THEY TELL YOU TO GO FVVCK YOURSELF

THIS REALLY RUINED YOUR LIFEEEEEE!!! BHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You ACCEPTED and now you are changing you mind, AGAIN!!!!

WHAT A PU$$Y!!!!!!

I put no pressure on the DUCKER. You want to DUCK, DUCK.

Too much QUACKING from the DUCK named, Travestyny!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                      oh, so you are ok with the deal.

ok, i will be setting up the thread in the dome. Using the example that i provided a few pages ago and you seemed to like.

great, you finally manned up and found your balls!!!!

awesome!!!!!

you accepted and now you are changing you mind, again!!!!

what a pu$$y!!!!!!

i put no pressure on the ducker. You want to duck, duck.

Too much quacking from the duck named, travestyny!!!!!

are you always this ******ed.

Call willy wanker in. Do it! Go for it. It's going to be real funny when he tells you to get a fvvcking life!!!! Lmaooooooo!!!!

Do it. What the fvvck are you waiting for????

Comment

Working...
                      X