Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    [SIZE="3"][B] That ROADBLOCK that you just posted was
    Roadblock. LMAOOO. Asking who you want for judges is a roadblock now?

Stop embarrassing yourself kid. On page 2 you abandoned our "Willy Wanker Challenge" and you refuse to call him in. I'll let you know why

Comment

• Ohhhhh. Yo, ADP. Is this why you don't want to call Willy Wanker in????

HERE IS YOUR WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE!!!!--SEEMS YOU TRIED THIS BEFORE!

BEFORE THE FINAL JUDGEMENT!
      Originally posted by ADP02
      OK guys, just for the kicks, I clicked on the link provided by Travestyny.

Man, what I said yesterday is pretty much what they said!!!

Travestyny must think the JUDGES are idiots or will not bother to look at the details!

What a con man!

It's that or he just doesn't get it .... I think that he is a con man. The way he responds will tell us the truth about Travestyny the CHEAT!!!!

1) AGAIN, Travestyny brings up as evidence something very old and in fact is pre-WADA (2004).

2) Not only that its not about WADA, it's not even IOC rules and regulations. It was a case based on UCI (cycling union) rules.

3) The UCI did not even have the 80% threshold rule.

4) It was all explained why 79%.5 threshold was close enough.

a) The WADA rules were about to become effective and this was used as "collaborating" evidence.

b) Dr Catlin had his own studies and scientific data and expertise (as I kept telling Travestyny!!!). In his lab, he used his own criteria and used that to prove that the athlete was using EPO. He said that all 3 criteria were met!!! In fact he said his BAND RATIO criteria was very reliable test on its own!!!

He gave the RATIO to which it should exceed and the reliability against a false positive.

c) In previous cases (in the past), they thought that going below the 80% threshold had a good chance of getting a false positive
      BUT
      recent studies showed that they can reduce the threshold down to 75% with low risk of false positive .
      so 79.5% had an extremely low chance of false positive, according to the studies (1 in 500,000)!!!

AGAIN, remember that the UCI rules didn't even have the 80% threshold so it was to be used only as a guide but with the above evidence (4a, b, c above), they determined that the athlete was using rEPO.

Even though it was just a guide, they didn't shoot it down but just explained their reasoning:

5) Here is something that I kept on telling Travestyny and after reading it myself, I was right!!!!

They were telling the athlete's team to not get confused with "threshold substances". EPO is not a "threshold substance".

So to say, the criteria is just as I said and continuously referred to as such in the case, a threshold test criteria used to identify either that there is an indication of rEPO or there is not.

They used as an example nandrolone which is even currently by WADAconsidered a "threshold substance" and is listed as "19-Norandrosterone".

BINGO!!!! I WAS RIGHT ..... but not even remotely surprised!
      Just as the panel stated to the athlete's team, they were comparing "apples to oranges" just like our cheater Travestyny!!!

Here is info from the case:
      Willy Wanker’s Response:

ADP02, I did read your final posts.
      OOPS. SEEMS LIKE YOU LOST THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE. LMAOOOOO!

By the way…great job making most of your final information before the judge voted about something……that YOU specifically said was out of scope. LMAOOOOOOOOOO. WHAT AN UTTER EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!

Originally posted by adp02
      while out of scope, this specific criteria had an "and/or" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using epo, it can be used.

Oh, and just to add more insult to injury….here you are saying that the UCI didn’t have the 80% criteria.

3)The UCI [did not[/SIZE] even have the 80% threshold rule.

HERE YOU ARE SAYING THAT THEY DID USE THE 80% CRITERIA

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

TEST #1: BAP 80% threshold test
      Results: 79.5 - Just under

With the BAP test alone the athlete is just below the threshold.
      But but but...they had the 80% criteria, but after they tested the athlete, they changed it to the 79.5% criteria. LMAOOOO!

both sides were arguing where the threshold should be set at 80% or a bit lower (79.5%) threshold due to the most recent studies that suggested a very low probability of false positives!!!
      SO DID THEY HAVE IT OR DIDN'T THEY HAVE IT? AND IF THEY HAD IT, CAN THEY CHANGE IT AFTERWARD BASED ON THE RESULT THAT THEY GET???? LMAOOOO. IT WASN’T AN "80% THRESHOLD TEST" YOU MORON. So they had an "80% threshold test" but after they took the sample they said..."you know what....let's make it a 79.5% threshold test." Is that what you are saying??? BHAHAHAHAHAA. THE PANEL WOULD HAVE ROASTED THEM IF THEY TRIED TO PULL THAT STUNT!!!!! You are a certified moron!

THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS....THERE WAS NO THRESHOLD YOU IMBECILE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.
      That's your owning for the day. Now enjoy your padded room...or die. But pass me those points first, yea?

R.I.P.
      Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Roadblock. LMAOOO. Asking who you want for judges is a roadblock now?

Stop embarrassing yourself kid. On page 2 you abandoned our "Willy Wanker Challenge" and you refuse to call him in. I'll let you know why
        Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Ohhhhh. Yo, ADP. Is this why you don't want to call Willy Wanker in????

HERE IS YOUR WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE!!!!--SEEMS YOU TRIED THIS BEFORE!

BEFORE THE FINAL JUDGEMENT!

Willy Wanker’s Response:

OOPS. SEEMS LIKE YOU LOST THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE. LMAOOOOO!

By the way…great job making most of your final information before the judge voted about something……that YOU specifically said was out of scope. LMAOOOOOOOOOO. WHAT AN UTTER EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!

Oh, and just to add more insult to injury….here you are saying that the UCI didn’t have the 80% criteria.

HERE YOU ARE SAYING THAT THEY DID USE THE 80% CRITERIA

But but but...they had the 80% criteria, but after they tested the athlete, they changed it to the 79.5% criteria. LMAOOOO!

SO DID THEY HAVE IT OR DIDN'T THEY HAVE IT? AND IF THEY HAD IT, CAN THEY CHANGE IT AFTERWARD BASED ON THE RESULT THAT THEY GET???? LMAOOOO. IT WASN’T AN "80% THRESHOLD TEST" YOU MORON. So they had an "80% threshold test" but after they took the sample they said..."you know what....let's make it a 79.5% threshold test." Is that what you are saying??? BHAHAHAHAHAA. THE PANEL WOULD HAVE ROASTED THEM IF THEY TRIED TO PULL THAT STUNT!!!!! You are a certified moron!

THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS....THERE WAS NO THRESHOLD YOU IMBECILE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

That's your owning for the day. Now enjoy your padded room...or die. But pass me those points first, yea?

DEFLECTOR,

BUT the common denominator is that it was all based on LIES and you CHEATING.

These last 2 months proved it and YOUR ACTIONs speak for themselves.

So with your new found confidence and posts, why can you not find your BALLs????

See what I mean?

Last edited by ADP02; 07-31-2018, 10:59 PM.

Comment

DEFLECTOR,

So with you new found confidence and posts, why can you not find your BALLs????

See what I mean?

OH REALLY???? ALL I SEE IS YOU GETTING THE SHlT SMACKED OUT OF YOU. NEED MORE PROOF????

You could have just said: Is the BAP test inherently a threshold test
          ADP DECLINED!

TOPIC: THE CASE BERGMAN VS. USADA CONSISTED OF NO THRESHOLD CRITERIA.
          ADP DECLINED

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IN THAT COURT CASE WAS A 80% THRESHOLD TEST.
          ADP DECLINED

Topic: In the case USADA vs. Bergman, the BAP test served as a threshold type test.
          ADP DECLINED

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IS INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TEST, and had a threshold of 80% in the Bergman case!
          ADP DECLINED

What's up, pvssy? You going to answer? I mean, you keep claiming that you won and that I duped someone. But when I offered you a rematch, you renounced your statements!!!!!

That's called putting up the white flag, bltch You're done. Unless you want that rematch. Let me know, yea?
          ADP DECLINED

Just agree to the challenge.

So you're going to argue that in that case, the BAP is a threshold test, right? That's all I want to know.

Yes or no?
          ADP ACCEPTED......AND THEN DECLINED ONE POST LATER!

Rematch????

By the way, rematch whenever you like. You won't even respond to my offers for a rematch, because you know you don't stand a chance. Give up.

Would you accept a rematch against Travestyny in the Thunderdome?
          But would you accept a rematch with Travestyny in the Thunderdome, with posters that you both agree on as the judges?
          Would you be willing to rematch Travestyny in the Thunderdome with regular posters as judges, though?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          there is no point asking.
          THIS PVSSY ACTUALLY CRIED FOR OVER A YEAR....BUT THERE IS NO POINT IN ASKING FOR A REMATCH!!!!!!! YOU ARE PATHETIC!!!!

IT'S OVER PVSSY. PAY ME THE POINTS YOU OWE AND SHUT THE FVVCK UP!

R.I.P.
          Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2018, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• ADP02 After Losing 4-0

Comment

DEFLECTOR,

So with your new found confidence and posts, why can you not find your BALLs????

See what I mean?

OH REALLY???? ALL I SEE IS YOU GETTING THE SHlT SMACKED OUT OF YOU. NEED MORE PROOF????

ADP DECLINED

ADP DECLINED

ADP DECLINED

ADP DECLINED

Rematch????

IT'S OVER PVSSY. PAY ME THE POINTS YOU OWE AND SHUT THE FVVCK UP!

[CENTER]R.I.P.

Sorry but posting your DEFLECTIONs is not what I asked for when I started this thread, right? Well, that was the expected results (YOU LOSING YOUR BALLs) but you know what I mean!

NEW DEAL:
              You accept my challenge, we will include WILLY WANKER, if he wishes to participate. It is the least we can do. You know, explain it ALL to him!!!!

So now we have your new posts that built up your confidence AGAIN!!! YES, so lets see you FINALLY ACCEPT, right?

TRAVESTNY, WILL YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE?

Do NOT DISAPPOINT ….. but I know that you STILL CANNOT FIND YOUR BALLs!!!!! So this is all academic!!!

I think Travesyny will surpass 20 roadblocks today!!!

Comment

Sorry but posting your DEFLECTIONs is not what I asked for when I started this thread, right? Well, that was the expected results (YOU LOSING YOUR BALLs) but you know what I mean!

NEW DEAL:
                You accept my challenge, we will include WILLY WANKER, if he wishes to participate. It is the least we can do. You know, explain it ALL to him!!!!

So now we have your new posts that built up your confidence AGAIN!!! YES, so lets see you FINALLY ACCEPT, right?

Do NOT DISAPPOINT ….. but I know that you STILL CANNOT FIND YOUR BALLs!!!!! So this is all academic!!!

NO PROBLEM BlTCH. NOW PROVE THAT YOU'RE A MAN OF YOUR WORD BEFORE WE BEGIN.

YOU WANT ANOTHER DEBATE. YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE. HERE’S WHAT YOU HAVE TO AGREE TO:

1. Admit you lost the previous debate.

2. Pay the withstanding debt from the previous debate.

3. Apologize to me and the judges for stating that we conspired to cheat you in the previous debate.

4. Admit that it was YOU who tried to change the scope.

5. Admit that you thought EPO was a threshold substance.

6. Admit that you ducked a rematch.

7. Admit that this was indeed all about Mayweather testing circa May 2nd, 2015.

8. Admit that the BAP was out of scope of our debate.

ALL OF THIS CAN BE VERIFIED WITH FACTS!!!!!! SO THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO DECLINE!

SIMPLE. WHAT’S YOUR ANSWER? AGREED OR NO?

ORRRRRR.... AGREE TO HAVE THE ORIGINAL THREAD BACK OPENED AND LET'S INVITE IN THE JUDGES TO RECAST THEIR VOTES. AGREE????

OR ARE YOU AFRAID THAT I WILL EXPOSE YOUR CHEATING TO THEM. WHAT'S UP, PVSSY????
                Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2018, 11:27 PM.

Comment

NEW DEAL:

Matter of fact, I asked you to do this a number of times. CALL HIM IN!!!! Stop being a pvssy. What are you afraid of. Tell him what new news you have 1.5 years later!!!!!!!!

I DARE YOU

WHERE IS THE ROADBLOCK? CALL HIM IN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2018, 11:31 PM.

Comment

NEW DEAL:

NO PROBLEM BlTCH. NOW PROVE THAT YOU'RE A MAN OF YOUR WORD BEFORE WE BEGIN.

ORRRRRR.... AGREE TO HAVE THE ORIGINAL THREAD BACK OPENED AND LET'S INVITE IN THE JUDGES TO RECAST THEIR VOTES. AGREE????

OR ARE YOU AFRAID THAT I WILL EXPOSE YOUR CHEATING TO THEM. WHAT'S UP, PVSSY????

Man, I called it!!!

You placed more roadblocks so that means that YOU DO NOT WANT IT!!!!

I found a solution to all of your dumb roadblocks including this one.

You win, I will do that.

I win, you will need to be the one apologizing to all!!!!

DEAL?

Comment

Man, I called it!!!

You placed more roadblocks so that means that YOU DO NOT WANT IT!!!!

I found a solution to all of your dumb roadblocks including this one.

You win, I will do that.

I win, you will need to be the one apologizing to all!!!!

DEAL?

THAT'S NOT A SOLUTION YOU ABSOLUTELY DELUSIONAL DUMB FVVVCKK. HOW CAN WELCHING ON YOUR DEBT BE A FVVCKING SOLUTION YOU IDIOT. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE JUDGES HAS TOLD YOU TO PAY YOUR DEBT. NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO PRETEND THAT ME DEMANDING YOU KEEP YOUR SIDE OF THE BARGAIN IS A ROADBLOCK.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT PAY YOUR FVVCKING DEBT AND ADMIT THAT YOU LOST!

YOUR DELUSION IS EPIC!!!!!!!

"BUT BUT BUT....I'LL PAY YOU NEXT TIME. REALLY I WILL."

PAY WHAT YOU OWE AND ADMIT THAT YOU LOSTTTTTT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X