• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You have, and will always do brotha'

Cheers!

Thanks Spoon!

That guy, Travestyny, tried anything and everything to DUCK OUT!!!! Hilarious!

We were arguing for 2 months! Not enough to challenge him?

He used those statements to cheat and lie in the past. He doubled down on them, AGAIN! Not enough to challenge him?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Thanks Spoon!

That guy, Travestyny, tried anything and everything to DUCK OUT!!!! Hilarious!

We were arguing for 2 months! Not enough to challenge him?

He used those statements to cheat and lie in the past. He doubled down on them, AGAIN! Not enough to challenge him?
      Well well well. Look at you still crying to yourself in here.

Who lied, ADP. Care to explain.

Your problem is that you have very low comprehension skills. You ducked every challenge that I proposed in here. You're still crying about the debate you lost 4-0. You think your new bullshlt will help you out but not only are you wrong, you already stated plainly that it is irrelevant.

Just stop. Get a fvvcking life. You lost the debate 4-0 because you are wrong. It's over.

I gave you a chance at a debate, and YOU ducked. I dont' owe you anything. You owe ME points. And an explanation for this:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.
      there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

That means you lost. You trying to say..."well if you win, suddenly now you can trust me not to duck out on what I owe."

Dude, if you thought you had anything, you would have accepted the rematch. Get over it. You lost. You are not coming back from 4-0. It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Well well well. Look at you still crying to yourself in here.

Who lied, ADP. Care to explain.

Your problem is that you have very low comprehension skills. You ducked every challenge that I proposed in here. You're still crying about the debate you lost 4-0. You think your new bullshlt will help you out but not only are you wrong, you already stated plainly that it is irrelevant.

Just stop. Get a fvvcking life. You lost the debate 4-0 because you are wrong. It's over.

I gave you a chance at a debate, and YOU ducked. I dont' owe you anything. You owe ME points. And an explanation for this:

That means you lost. You trying to say..."well if you win, suddenly now you can trust me not to duck out on what I owe."

Dude, if you thought you had anything, you would have accepted the rematch. Get over it. You lost. You are not coming back from 4-0. It's over.

OWE? You do not get it!!!!

The CHALLENGE STARTED 1.5 years ago, dragged out for 2 more months and this thread was the CONFIRMATION!!!!!

No, YOUR ACTIONs CONFIRMED what I said 1.5 years ago!!!

Every step of the way, I kept on telling you that you will not accept the challenge. Was I right? YES!!!

It is about YOU ARGUING WITH ME for 2 months now and now DUCKING the CHALLENGE. The thread was started by me. 2 months argument didn't meet your threshold to accept? 2 months!!!

For ALL of your roadblocks, I placed acceptable solutions. More than acceptable.

Be honest. You cannot win this challenge. That is all I need to know. That is, YOU CHEATED and LIED!!!

YOU ALREADY PROVED MY POINT.

You do NOT need to accept, if you cannot find your BALLS to accept.
        The damage was done 1.5 years ago and CONFIRMED today!!!!

That is,
        YOUR ACTIONS CONFIRMED that YOU LIED and CHEATED!

Why else would you be scared to a challenge on something that you said, you won 1.5 years ago and doubled down for 2 months and you have been bragging about all that time?

Does it make any sense? NO!!!

The BONUS:
        - You were ready to look for judges if it was on any other challenge. That is, with NO ROADBLOCKs!!!

On my challenge as per this thread subject? Where did we end up with? 12 roadblocks? I lost count!!!

While we both know that you would have lost that if you actually went thru with it, I won this without having to go thru that. SWEET!

In summary,

YOU CONFIRMED WHAT I SAID 1.5 years AGO!!!!

THANK YOU for playing!!!!!

CHECKMATE!!!!

Comment

OWE? You do not get it!!!!

The CHALLENGE STARTED 1.5 years ago, dragged out for 2 more months and this thread was the CONFIRMATION!!!!!

What the actual fvvck are you even talking about?

Are you referring to the challenge that you lost 4-0?

Being delusional doesn't work against facts.

Click here and realize you lost.....4-0
          https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

IF YOU THOUGHT YOU WON ANYTHING, YOU WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED THE REMATCH. BUT WHAT DID YOU SAY???

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          If you believe that, why not accept the rematch and show the judges where I supposedly said that. You down?
          Originally posted by ADP02
          You're not fooling anyone. I offered a rematch plenty of times. ShoulderRoll asked you about the rematch plenty of times. You tucked tail, made up some vague shlt here, when I finally got you to agree, you declined in the next post....you never wanted a rematch. You know you would have been destroyed and you know I was pushing to make it a permanent ban bet. Plus all of this shlt here was just a deflection trying to play on the BAP which you stated was irrelevant in a quotation which DESTROYED YOUR DEFLECTION

Originally posted by ADP02
          WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.
          Your dishonesty in trying to cover for this was EPIC. I proved easily who the liar and cheater is

That debate ruined your life. Get over it and pay me what you owe.

That's the true checkmate, son:

Last edited by travestyny; 07-30-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

What the actual fvvck are you even talking about?

Are you referring to the challenge that you lost 4-0?

Being delusional doesn't work against facts.

[SIZE="5"][B]Click here and realize you lost.....4-0

IF YOU THOUGHT YOU WON ANYTHING, YOU WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED THE REMATCH. BUT WHAT DID YOU SAY???

You're not fooling anyone. I offered a rematch plenty of times. ShoulderRoll asked you about the rematch plenty of times. You tucked tail, made up some vague shlt here, when I finally got you to agree, you declined in the next post....you never wanted a rematch. You know you would have been destroyed and you know I was pushing to make it a permanent ban bet. Plus all of this shlt here was just a deflection trying to play on the BAP which you stated was irrelevant in a quotation which DESTROYED YOUR DEFLECTION

Your dishonesty in trying to cover for this was EPIC. I proved easily who the liar and cheater is

That debate ruined your life. Get over it and pay me what you owe.

That's the true checkmate, son:
            Nice try PU$$Y!

I took care of all your dumb roadblocks but the BONUS was that there were no roadblocks if the challenge was not on this argument.

Did you not post those CAS panel statements to the judges 1.5 years ago? Willy Wanker based it on your LIES YOU CHEAT!!!

On those very same CAS panel statements, from 1.5 years ago and 2 months of arguing this, you LOST YOUR BALLs on that very same LIE!!!!

How come?

Travestny was WRONG, LOST HIS BALLS and now PROVEN LIAR and CHEATER!!!!!

Thank you for playing and proving my point!

Comment

Nice try PU$$Y!

I took care of all your dumb roadblocks but the BONUS was that there were no roadblocks if the challenge was not on this argument. :

Did you not post those CAS panel statements to the judges 1.5 years ago? Willy Wanker based it on your LIES YOU CHEAT!!!

On those very same CAS panel statements, from 1.5 years ago and 2 months of arguing this, you LOST YOUR BALLs on that very same LIE!!!!

How come?

Travestny was WRONG, LOST HIS BALLS and now PROVEN LIAR and CHEATER!!!!!

Thank you for playing and proving my point!

Lost my balls....but only you won't agree to the rematch.

HEY I HAVE A GREAT IDEA. YOU THINK YOU WON, RIGHT. WELL HOW ABOUT THIS. WE REOPEN THE DEBATE. YOU PRESENT YOUR NEW EVIDENCE TO THE JUDGES. IF THEY CHANGE THEIR VOTES STATING THAT YOU WERE THE RIGHTFUL WINNER, YOU GET ALL MY POINTS AND I ACCEPT A PERMANENT BAN. IF YOU LOSE....I GET ALL YOUR POINTS AND YOU ACCEPT A PERMANENT BAN.

THAT'S NICE AND EASY, RIGHT? SHOW THEM YOUR NEW INFO AND DEMAND A RECOUNT.

WHAT DO YOU SAY. YOU CAN TALK ABOUT THE BAP UNTIL YOU ARE BLUE IN THE FACE.. AND I'LL PROVIDE THE QUOTATION WHERE YOU SAID IT IS OUT OF SCOPE

AGREE OR WILL YOU LOSE YOUR BALLS?

ALL POINTS IN.
              PERMANENT BAN.
              RECOUNT!!!!!

ADP IS REAL MAD ABOUT LOSING 4-0 BUT HE KNOWS I PROVED HE TRIED TO LIE AND CHEAT AND STILL GOT DECAPITATED. LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!! LET'S SEE IF HE WANTS THAT WORK AGAIN!
              Last edited by travestyny; 07-30-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Lost my balls....but only you won't agree to the rematch.

HEY I HAVE A GREAT IDEA. YOU THINK YOU WON, RIGHT. WELL HOW ABOUT THIS. WE REOPEN THE DEBATE. YOU PRESENT YOUR NEW EVIDENCE TO THE JUDGES. IF THEY CHANGE THEIR VOTES STATING THAT YOU WERE THE RIGHTFUL WINNER, YOU GET ALL MY POINTS AND I ACCEPT A PERMANENT BAN. IF YOU LOSE....I GET ALL YOUR POINTS AND YOU ACCEPT A PERMANENT BAN.

WHAT DO YOU SAY. YOU CAN TALK ABOUT THE BAP UNTIL YOU ARE BLUE IN THE FACE.. AND I'LL PROVIDE THE QUOTATION WHERE YOU SAID IT IS OUT OF SCOPE

AGREE OR WILL YOU LOSE YOUR BALLS?

CHECKMATE had already happened but I took it a step further and you still didn't accept!!! WOW!!!!

Was this roadblock 13? Unlucky number for Travestyny!!!

WORK with me Travestyny:

On my challenge as per this thread that we have been arguing on:

New deal:
                You win, I will do what you state. EVERYTHING.

You still did not accept the challenge!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

CHECKMATE!!!!!!!

Comment

ALL POINTS IN.
                  PERMANENT BAN.
                  RECOUNT!!!!!

LMAOOOOOO. YOU DECLINED AGAINNNNNNNNNNNN

It wasn't a surprise, bltch. Take that 4-0 loss to the grave you slimy bltch. LMAOOOOOOOO.

YOU GOT DECAPITATED.

R.I.P.

Comment

• 4-0!!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

YOU GOT THAT ASS BEAT. ARE YOU GOING TO CRY ABOUT THAT ASSWHOPPING LONGER THAN YOU WILL CRY ABOUT MAYWEATHER BEATING PACQUIAO? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

CHECKMATE had already happened
                      YES, THE CHECKMATE ALREADY HAPPENED. LMAOOOOOO. To the tune of 4-0!!!!

Do you want me to go bump the old debate thread so you can tell the judges you have more information? You never know, bro!

LMAOOOOOOOOO. YOU'RE FVVCKING PATHETIC! THIS LOSS WILL HAUNT YOU TILL THE DAY THAT YOU DIE. I REALLY NEVER KNEW THAT IT WOULD AFFECT YOU THIS MUCH. YOU DISAPPEARED FOR AWHILE AFTER IT WAS OVER. WHEN YOU CAME BACK YOU SEEMED ALRIGHT....BUT WHAT LIES BENEATH IS A BOUT OF INSANITY AND DELUSION BROUGHT ON BY A SEVER ASSKICKING. LMAOOOOOO

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X