No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    English teacher, wake up! You are confused, AGAIN!!!

- Who started this thread?
    - What was the TS challenging you on?
    WHO STARTED OUR ORIGINAL DEBATE THREAD AND WHAT WAS IT CHALLENGING YOU ON? YOU DEFLECTED (PROVEN) AND WANTED TO CHANGE THE SCOPE. FINALLY I ALLOWED YOU TO CHANGE IT TO "THRESHOLD CRITERIA"...AND YOU STILL GOT YOUR ASS BEAT 4-0

HERE, I TOLD YOU FROM THE BEGINNING THAT YOUR TOPIC WAS TOO VAGUE. I SAID FOR YOU TO TIGHTEN IT UP. I PROPOSED A MYRIAD OF SUITABLE TOPICS ALL OF WHICH WERE SPECIFIC AND WE WERE CLEARLY ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF. YOU DECLINED THEM ALL, EXCEPT THE LAST ONE. BUT RIGHT AFTER YOU ACCEPTED THAT ONE, I SAID YOU HAVE TO BE A MORON TO HAVE ACCEPTED, AND I ASKED WHO WE CAN GET FOR JUDGES, THEN YOU PROMPTLY DECLINED. IT'S ALL HERE WRITTEN IN STONE.

A POST AGO, I JUST GAVE YOU A FAIR CHANCE FOR A NEW DEBATE. ALL I ASKED WAS FOR YOU TO ADMIT THE THINGS YOU BLATANTLY LIED ABOUT, TO APOLOGIZE FOR ACCUSING PEOPLE WRONGLY OF CHEATING, TO PAY YOUR PREVIOUS DEBT THAT YOU REFUSE TO PAY FROM YOUR 4-0 LOSS, AND TO ACCEPT THE LOSS THAT YOU STATED YOU WOULD ACCEPT. BASICALLY TO HONOR YOUR BET. YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO HONOR YOUR BETS!

YOU FAILED.

AS A RESULT:

GUESS YOU WEREN'T CONFIDENT ENOUGH, HUH. YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT 4-0 LOSS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. ANYONE CAN SEE I MADE YOU A FAIR OFFER. YOU DISHONEST TWAT. YOU CAN CRY IN HERE ALONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. THIS CAN BE YOUR PADDED ROOM LIKE SPOON'S THREAD IS TO HIM

SO LONG, BlTCH. REMEMBER THAT I OWN YOU. AND ALWAYS ALWAYS REMEMBER.

I OWN YOU TO THE TUNE OF 4-0!!!!

IF YOU CHOKE ON IT AND DIE.....YOU DIE.

R.I.P.
    Last edited by travestyny; 07-29-2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• For Pete's sake. Travestyny, can you hurry up and get your premise of your debate done. Focus. Think of Floyd. Hold it tight in your pee-size brain of yours. Then squeeze!! Now release it.

You should be good to go.

Now, be a doll and commit to the premise that you guys have agreed upon a long time ago. Step up to the plate. You are stalling.

It's time.

Comment

Did you just DUCK, I mean DEFLECT, I mean LIE ….

I think you did all 3. AMAZING!!!!

English teacher, why are you having trouble responding to direct questions? I thought you are a PRO!
        Too much lies by Travesty.. ADP02 are you teaching this kid the virtue of honesty. I mean, I admire your patience and perseverance in teaching this autistic child. But, you need to realise when to stop, when there is no more hope at all. You did your best. Your talking to a hopeless case ADP02. You might have to dig deep if you want to cure a terminal patient.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2018, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          WHO STARTED OUR ORIGINAL DEBATE THREAD AND WHAT WAS IT CHALLENGING YOU ON? YOU DEFLECTED (PROVEN) AND WANTED TO CHANGE THE SCOPE. FINALLY I ALLOWED YOU TO CHANGE IT...AND YOU STILL GOT YOUR ASS BEAT 4-0

I JUST GAVE YOU A FAIR CHANCE FOR A NEW DEBATE. ALL I ASKED WAS FOR YOU TO ADMIT THE THINGS YOU BLATANTLY LIED ABOUT, TO APOLOGIZE FOR ACCUSING PEOPLE WRONGLY OF CHEATING, AND TO PAY YOUR PREVIOUS DEBT FROM YOUR 4-0 LOSS, AND ACCEPT THE LOSS THAT YOU STATED YOU WOULD ACCEPT. BASICALLY TO HONOR YOUR BET. YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO HONOR YOUR BET!

YOU FAILED.

AS A RESULT:

GUESS YOU WEREN'T CONFIDENT ENOUGH, HUH. YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT 4-0 LOSS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. ANYONE CAN SEE I MADE YOU A FAIR OFFER. YOU DISHONEST TWAT. YOU CAN CRY IN HERE ALONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. THIS CAN BE YOUR PADDED ROOM LIKE SPOON'S THREAD IS TO HIM

SO LONG, BlTCH. REMEMBER THAT I OWN YOU. AND ALWAYS ALWAYS REMEMBER.

I OWN YOU TO THE TUNE OF 4-0!!!!

[CENTER]IF YOU CHOKE ON IT AND DIE.....YOU DIE.
          I can admit to the following:

You have so far DUCKED this challenge just like I thought you would.

This shows that you no longer have any confidence in your previous statements that you made 1.5 years ago and continued to argue over the last 2 months.

BUT

WORK with me:

On my challenge as per this thread that we have been arguing on:

New deal:
          You win, I will do what you state. EVERYTHING.
          As stated, I will also place those points plus the wager for this bet and give it to a 3rd person.

I win,
          You will need to:
          Apologize for using that statement in the first debate.

That is as fair as it can get.

I shouldn't be accepting this deal because you did more than that but I feel very confident that you LIED and got that all WRONG!

I doubt that you have that confidence on a statement that you used in the first debate.

This is the debate. Nothing will change it because I feel very strongly about what you did.

YOU ARE GOING TO DUCK THIS AGAIN! Prove me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Too much lies by Travesty.. ADP02 are you teaching this kid the virtue of honesty. I mean, I admire your patience and perseverance in teaching this autistic child. But, you need to realise when to stop, when there is no hope at all. You did your best. Your talking to a hopeless case ADP02. You might have to dig deep if you want to cure a terminal patient.
            Translation:

Comment

Too much lies by Travesty.. ADP02 are you teaching this kid the virtue of honesty. I mean, I admire your patience and perseverance in teaching this autistic child. But, you need to realise when to stop, when there is no hope at all. You did your best. Your talking to a hopeless case ADP02. You might have to dig deep if you want to cure a terminal patient.
              You are getting it. Thanks Spoon!

I tried my best. Lets see how he responds this time.

If he DUCKs AGAIN then I have proven my point.

Comment

You are getting it. Thanks Spoon!

I tried my best. Lets see how he responds this time.

If he DUCKs AGAIN then I have proven my point.

You have, and will always do brotha'

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Translation:
                  Travestyny?

Well, I expect him to continue to DUCK but that is really up to him.

If you would be objective and actually read what was going on, you would have realized by now, I have started a thread to challenge Travestyny on an argument that we have going on for 2 months.

He used to be very confident.

After the challenge:
                  He is no longer confident in what he has been saying for 2 months. Actually longer because that was 1 of his main points from the debate 1.5 years ago.

Comment

• ADP02, You are talking to the same person. Dosumpthin is out when you bust Travesty with a jab. So don't get dazzled by Travestyny's go to Alt. He's just losing so he needs to bring out his alter ego. I know you know this, I just like you to know how patheticly obvious it is, It's fun exposing this ****** hehe

Comment

ADP02, You are talking to the same person. Dosumpthin is out when you bust Travesty with a jab. So don't get dazzled by Travestyny's go to Alt. He's just losing so he needs to bring out his alter ego. I know you know this, I just like you to know how patheticly obvious it is, It's fun exposing this ****** hehe
                      Yup, I always think that too!
                      They do say similar things. Sometimes too similar!

Dosumpthin is more low keyed. He just pops in to defend Travestyny and then that is it.

So he does sound like an ALT.

Comment

Working...
                      X