No announcement yet.

Breaking News ! ! ! Ocar beats Floyd check the final score card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    your contention was it was simply a "random error" and i prove to you with 8 similarities that it was not.
    "Prove" lol okay.

i also said to present your case
    My case started & ended with Oscar's promoter thinking there was an error with the official scorecards being transferred to the summary scorecard that was confirmed by the commission after the fight.

has any result ever overturned from all those fight robberies that you know of?
    There have been cases where the official decision was overturned after decision had been announced due to judging errors. I believe Marco Antonio Barrera vs Rocky Juarez was originally announced a draw & changed once they noticed a scorecard error & I know there are a couple more bigger fights where that happened, but I don't recall them at the moment. If the judges had actually scored for De La Hoya or Pacquiao I got no doubt the decision would have been reversed once this corner error was discovered. That wasn't the case doe & therefore the decision stood as was the judges opinion relied on the boxer not the corner color.

Comment

And yet only you know it Rath. ODLH, Mayweather etc all remain quiet on this obvious error in judging. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        And yet only you know it Rath. ODLH, Mayweather etc all remain quiet on this obvious error in judging. Amazing.
        billion dollars in gambling bets that already changed hands paid and collected will make you very very quiet LOL

simple question if both Oscar and Pac fought tooth and nail with these cases, what do you think will just change?

you can choose from below

1. purse money - pac and oscar will get twice as much or they will both lose half of it?

2. promoters' pay, judges' pay, referee's pay, will it get bigger or smaller?

3. all the people's earning involved on those two ifhgts will increase or decrease?

or

just the win lose record of the fighters involved?

pac and oscar have both loses prior. floyd none

coincidentally on both "random errors" floyd benefited from it.
        Last edited by Rath; 07-02-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          "Prove" lol okay.

lame comeback fro a poster i thought was smart and a gentleman,sorry i was wrong i am taking it back.

My case started & ended with Oscar's promoter thinking there was an error with the official scorecards being transferred to the summary scorecard that was confirmed by the commission after the fight.

and you said it was a random error even after showing you two cases with 8 similarities.

why are you not presenting your case and show all the things that were random in both fights?

can't fing any LOL

There have been cases where the official decision was overturned after decision had been announced due to judging errors. I believe Marco Antonio Barrera vs Rocky Juarez was originally announced a draw & changed once they noticed a scorecard error & I know there are a couple more bigger fights where that happened, but I don't recall them at the moment. If the judges had actually scored for De La Hoya or Pacquiao I got no doubt the decision would have been reversed once this corner error was discovered. That wasn't the case doe & therefore the decision stood as was the judges opinion relied on the boxer not the corner color.
          Pac's case against Marquez 1 was never overturned, there clearly was a wrong judgement/calculation with the score.

those errors on both DLH and PAC were discovered long after the fight ends.

why was there no checking before they announced the winner?

granting that it happened the first time for oscar how did it happened again on pac fight?

why was floyd always involved on those same "random errors"?

Schaefer was later learned to be working for haymon's interest not golden boy LOL

why was the result for delahoya vs floyd fight not corrected unlike Pac vs Floyd fight where correction fluid were use to correct a "random error" LOL

with Barrera was the error made on red corner blue corner fiasco?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            The score card says Floyd was in the red corner. It also says Floyd won.

final score card does not show which corner a fighter was in.

the name above the color of the corner does not signify which corner they belong. it only shows the fighter whose fighting and their billing (who's name should come first.)

the color of the corner was handwritten which means the guy who tallied it was the one who assigned the color

we already agredd on it and yet you still bring this up SMH

Thank you. That's what I've been saying. So you can read afterall! Shocking. It was based on the judges opinions that Floyd won.

wrong, the final remark "mayweather won unanimously" was never based on the summary score

final summary score says "RED" corner won floyd was on blue how was it base from there

He based it on the judges opinions.

so now floyd won based on opinion? LOL

You would have to ask him. Doesn't seem like much of a big deal except to you. Schaeffer looked into it and was satisfied. What's your problem?

not much of a big deal? it happened twice and in two of the biggest fight in the history of boxing. yeah righ not a big deal after all

Because this isn't a big issue unless you are Rath(er) ******ed.

if it was never a big issue why would NSAC use correction fluid to correct it

why are you so affected by it?

No one cares about red/blue corner. They have eyes to see who the **** they chose, fool.

announcer go thru all those things to say who's on which corner because it was not an issue and no one cares

judges scores them on which corner because they really don't care which corner color they will put those scores LOL

no issue and no on cares you say genius

Why would he be? It's a non-issue, except to Rath(er) ******ed.

RED corner won Blue corner was announced the winner LOL genius

If it were a valid error, meaning the other guy won, it would be overturned. That most judges had it for Mayweather, and that Schaeffer looked into it should tell your ******ed a$$ that it was not a valid error in that sense. Why would the judges sit there, knowing they scored for Pacquiao, not speak up if it was unanimous for Mayweather??? You think they were thinking about gamblers? lol. And did you figure out what would happen when decisions are changed yet, dumbass? Your actual main assertion is that no one wanted to speak up for gamblers sake? That's beyond idiotic, especially if you do some research.
            is there such a thing as invalid error?

Schaefer was learned later to be working for haymon's interest not oscar's case closed.

Comment

is there such a thing as invalid error?

Schaefer was learned later to be working for haymon's interest not oscar's case closed.
              If he was working for Haymon's interest, why would he even look into it at all? You aren't too bright, are you?

Comment

final score card does not show which corner a fighter was in.

the name above the color of the corner does not signify which corner they belong. it only shows the fighter whose fighting and their billing (who's name should come first.)
                If that's the case, then what the hell is the problem? The damn cards clearly state Mayweather wins. I swear, you are the biggest idiot on this forum by far.

Did you ever figure out what would happen to bets if the outcome was overturned? Been waiting for you to show you can do a little research, you dolt.

Comment

If he was working for Haymon's interest, why would he even look into it at all? You aren't too bright, are you?
                  classic genius floyd fan logic.

Comment

If that's the case, then what the hell is the problem? The damn cards clearly state Mayweather wins. I swear, you are the biggest idiot on this forum by far.

Did you ever figure out what would happen to bets if the outcome was overturned? Been waiting for you to show you can do a little research, you dolt.
                    the final summary were based from all the individual score cards.

the remark should be based from the summary of all the scores.

"mayweather won unanimously on the remark does not match the final score

final score reads red corner won.

mayweather was on blue corner.

where did this guy who wrote that remark based his conclusion then?

yeah you will pay for all of it LOL

that's what going to happen to all the bets that were already collected and paid for when the decision is overturned few days after the fight.

o by the way it was me who ask that question to you first aside from that of "would you overturned the decision if it was you?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      yeah you will pay for all of it LOL

that's what going to happen to all the bets that were already collected and paid for when the decision is overturned few days after the fight.
                      I asked you to do some research. You couldn't do it. This isn't hard to do, bro.

Results will be graded/regraded based on the official result at ringside.* A result may be revised or altered after initial presentation by the ring announcer.* Results are not official for wagering purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue.* Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result, or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.
                      http://www.5dimes.eu/sb_rules.html#general

Bets will be settled on the official result immediately after the fight.
                      Later announcements, enquiries or changes to the official result won't affect settlement.

https://support.skybet.com/app/answe...~/boxing-rules

Bets will be settled on the official result announced in the ring. Subsequent appeals/amendments do not affect settlement (unless the amendment was made due to human error when announcing the result).
                      https://help.bet365.com/en/rules/rules-sports/boxingufc

9. Results are decided in the ring on the date of the fight. In other words, any changes made to the result of a fight due to a failed drug test, a successful appeal, an incorrect scoring procedure, etc. will have no bearing. The decision rendered at the conclusion of a fight is binding.
                      http://www.predictem.com/boxing/rules.php

It depends on the rules of the gambling company. As you can see from these examples, they likely all have rules that state any changes made after the fight is completed ARE NOT BINDING and WILL NOT CAUSE ANYONE TO HAVE TO GIVE BACK ANY MONEY, NOR WILL IT ALLOW ANYONE TO COLLECT ANY MONEY.

Now what? I guess you're left with what you started with. NOTHING.

Comment

Working...
                      X