Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    and this is your best comeback?

answer the question

would you overturn the result after a billion dollars worth of ******** bets already changed hands, paid and collected?
    What you fail to realize is that most scorecards in both of these fights were for Floyd. Overwhelmingly. Media, non-offical judges, and official judges.

The judges that have gone on record have stated that they chose Floyd and have commented on the other judges scorecards.

Schaffer looked into the Oscar situation and was satisfied that everything was legit. If it seemed it wasn't, he was ready to cause a big uproar.

This had nothing to do with ********. The judges scored the fight for Floyd. Point blank, period. It's time you let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      No. Its f#cking ****** like I've been more or less saying from my 1st post here, but I'd love to see you invest some actual thought & time into coming up with a more legit conspiracy beyond "red corner, blue corner....wtf man". But even you don't believe there is a real problem here is the first problem with you doing anything like that.
      your contention was it was simply a "random error" and i prove to you with 8 similarities that it was not.

i also said to present your case and show that those two occasion were random but you did not and here you are insisting that it was still random error without any basis.

my stand from the very beginning was Pac won and now Oscar won.

how did i come up with the idea?

final score card.

how many fight robberies happened on boxing since the very beginning?

has anyone ever thought that probably those on those fights "random errors" were made too that they mixed up red and blue?

no.

we all assume that judges saw it differently from all of us.

has any result ever overturned from all those fight robberies that you know of?

do you agree that boxing is the most corrupt sport institution in america?

if that's the case then why don't you even consider that what i said is remotely possible?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        What you fail to realize is that most scorecards in both of these fights were for Floyd. Overwhelmingly. Media, non-offical judges, and official judges.

The judges that have gone on record have stated that they chose Floyd and have commented on the other judges scorecards.

Schaffer looked into the Oscar situation and was satisfied that everything was legit. If it seemed it wasn't, he was ready to cause a big uproar.

This had nothing to do with ********. The judges scored the fight for Floyd. Point blank, period. It's time you let it go.
        False on oscar vs floyd it was a split decision, do you consider that overwhelmingly?

Correct it was overwhelmingly a win for Pac against floyd.

final score card and slowmo video attest to that.

have you seen that video were they made an experiment about standing ovation?

still you don't answer the question

will you overturn the result, given all those factors i've said?

Comment

False on oscar vs floyd it was a split decision, do you consider that overwhelmingly?

Correct it was overwhelmingly a win for Pac against floyd.

final score card and slowmo video attest to that.

have you seen that video were they made an experiment about standing ovation?

still you don't answer the question

will you overturn the result, given all those factors i've said?
          1. I can post lots of scorecards about Oscar/Floyd. Floyd won easily.

2. Floyd beat Pac by a wider margin than he beat oscar. Literally, Holyfield was the only person in the boxing world that thought Pac won.

3. So tell me, smart guy, what happens to the bets when a fight is declared a no contest after a fighter is found to have abused PED's? Please answer the question and don't duck it.

You are getting trashed in this thread. Hope it was worth it Oh, and please do answer my question. Thanks

Comment

1. I can post lots of scorecards about Oscar/Floyd. Floyd won easily.

2. Floyd beat Pac by a wider margin than he beat oscar. Literally, Holyfield was the only person in the boxing world that thought Pac won.

3. So tell me, smart guy, what happens to the bets when a fight is declared a no contest after a fighter is found to have abused PED's? Please answer the question and don't duck it.

You are getting trashed in this thread. Hope it was worth it Oh, and please do answer my question. Thanks
            has there been no instance were fighter A beats Fighter B in the actual fight yet lose in the final score card?

what do we termed that - robbery

has there been any fight robbery that you know of that were overturned?

******** bets are paid and or collected depending on the bet.

if you bet for a draw and or no contest then you will be paid for it otherwise you lose.

if you bet for fighter A and fighter B won you lose and vice versa

if you bet for fighter B to win by KO and fighter B won by decision you still lose

ii you bet for fighter A or B to win and there's only two option. if the fight ends in a draw or no contest you get your money back then that's what it's going to be.

if there were 3 options Fighter A, fighter B, or draw/no contest. you bet for fighter a or b and it ends in a draw or no contest then you lose.

try asking harder question.

now don't duck or evade my question

would you overturned the result, given that ******** bet situation?

who would fix the mess your overturned result would make?

if you bet for floyd to win and Floyd was announced the winner, you go and collect your winnings

then the next day NSAC overturned the ruling, and announced Pac won, would you go to the betting station return your winnings and then pay your bet?

if you bet for Pac and Floyd was announced the winner then there goes your hard earned dollars.

then the next day NSAC overturned the ruling and announced pac the winner what do you think will happen?

Comment

has there been no instance were fighter A beats Fighter B in the actual fight yet lose in the final score card?

what do we termed that - robbery

has there been any fight robbery that you know of that were overturned?

******** bets are paid and or collected depending on the bet.

if you bet for a draw and or no contest then you will be paid for it otherwise you lose.

if you bet for fighter A and fighter B won you lose and vice versa

if you bet for fighter B to win by KO and fighter B won by decision you still lose

ii you bet for fighter A or B to win and there's only two option. if the fight ends in a draw or no contest you get your money back then that's what it's going to be.

if there were 3 options Fighter A, fighter B, or draw/no contest. you bet for fighter a or b and it ends in a draw or no contest then you lose.

try asking harder question.

now don't duck or evade my question

would you overturned the result, given that ******** bet situation?

who would fix the mess your overturned result would make?

if you bet for floyd to win and Floyd was announced the winner, you go and collect your winnings

then the next day NSAC overturned the ruling, and announced Pac won, would you go to the betting station return your winnings and then pay your bet?

if you bet for Pac and Floyd was announced the winner then there goes your hard earned dollars.

then the next day NSAC overturned the ruling and announced pac the winner what do you think will happen?

You wrote all of that and still couldn't understand anything?

1. What happens when a bet is placed on fighter A, and that fighter wins, there is a pay out or some lose money, and later the fight is changed to a no contest?

2. Both scorecards say Floyd Mayweather won, clearly. Why do you think not one single person agreed with you here. Instead, everyone thinks you are a moron. Have you thought about that?
              Last edited by travestyny; 07-01-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

You wrote all of that and still couldn't understand anything?

1. What happens when a bet is placed on fighter A, and that fighter wins, there is a pay out or some lose money, and later the fight is changed to a no contest?

2. Both scorecards say Floyd Mayweather won, clearly. Why do you think not one single person agreed with you here. Instead, everyone thinks you are a moron. Have you thought about that?
                i already answered your question did you read my post?

depends on what options were available on the betting station

if there were no option for draw or no contest then the bet would returned

if there was then you lose.

the question is would you return your winning and pay your bet after it was overturned?

now stop ducking my question

would you overturn the result?

both score card says red corner won, on both occasion floyd was on blue corner how did he won?
                Last edited by Rath; 07-01-2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

the question is would you return your winning and pay your bet after it was overturned?
                  This is what I'm talking about, dumba$$. Do you have any idea how this works? Why do you assume that anyone would have to return winnings without doing a little research? The information is out there. Do you really need me to explain it to you?

And both scorecards clearly say MAYWEATHER won. Can you read? It says it in plain English. I know that's not your forte, but try to learn.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 07-01-2016, 10:21 PM.

Comment

This is what I'm talking about, dumba$$. Do you have any idea how this works? Why do you assume that anyone would have to return winnings without doing a little research? The information is out there. Do you really need me to explain it to you?

And both scorecards clearly say MAYWEATHER won. Can you read? It says it in plain English. I know that's not your forte, but try to learn.
                    the final score card says red corner won floyd was on blue.

the final score card says Floyd won base on what?

should it be based on the final score (summary of the indiividiual scores)?

were did this guy who tallied and summarize those individual score based his remark that floyd won?

how did he made the same mistake twice on both occassion the biggest fight in boxing history?

why did nobody ever checked the final score card before it was given to the announcer? twice?

what happen to this guy who made the first mistake, NSAC rewarded him with tallying again another big fight to make the same mistake again?

was this guy ever punished at all for those two booo booos?

answer the question

enough of your ducking like your idol

do you need 6 yrs too to answer this question?

Comment

the final score card says red corner won floyd was on blue.
                      The score card says Floyd was in the red corner. It also says Floyd won.

the final score card says Floyd won base on what?
                      should it be based on the final score (summary of the indiividiual scores)?
                      Thank you. That's what I've been saying. So you can read afterall! Shocking. It was based on the judges opinions that Floyd won.

were did this guy who tallied and summarize those individual score based his remark that floyd won?
                      He based it on the judges opinions.

how did he made the same mistake twice on both occassion the biggest fight in boxing history?
                      You would have to ask him. Doesn't seem like much of a big deal except to you. Schaeffer looked into it and was satisfied. What's your problem?

why did nobody ever checked the final score card before it was given to the announcer? twice?
                      Because this isn't a big issue unless you are Rath(er) ******ed.

what happen to this guy who made the first mistake, NSAC rewarded him with tallying again another big fight to make the same mistake again?
                      No one cares about red/blue corner. They have eyes to see who the **** they chose, fool.

was this guy ever punished at all for those two booo booos?
                      Why would he be? It's a non-issue, except to Rath(er) ******ed.

answer the question

If it were a valid error, meaning the other guy won, it would be overturned. That most judges had it for Mayweather, and that Schaeffer looked into it should tell your ******ed a$$ that it was not a valid error in that sense. Why would the judges sit there, knowing they scored for Pacquiao, not speak up if it was unanimous for Mayweather??? You think they were thinking about gamblers? lol. And did you figure out what would happen when decisions are changed yet, dumbass? Your actual main assertion is that no one wanted to speak up for gamblers sake? That's beyond idiotic, especially if you do some research.

Comment

Working...
                      X