No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    I think i saw you at an anime forum debating about which comics had the best hair sketches and coloring, and some 13 yr old girl said complaining about that kinda stuff wasn't man like. She also said Roids and Pac worked a charmed, speaking in tongues, and having never watched boxing
    you saw me? wow! never have had an nsb member admit to sharing my interests.....

where is jhonny? ooooops! sorry, wrong question....my bad..

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      you saw me? wow! never have had an nsb member admit to sharing my interests.....

Johnny is speaking tangalog to some middleclass random bloke in the Philippines explaining slow motion and why Mexican blood by the gods forced Pac to sleep! Johnny's crazy!

Comment

zaroku is sugar?

oh my, i didn't know that.....
        You didn't need to apologize to sugar since you were right all along. Sugarkainhook is Zaroku's alt my friend. You sensed it right. Your intuition is spot on hehehe

Zaroku actually said he won't be coming back to this thread since I literally obliterated him to the afterlife lol

Now he comes in as Sugar to save face lmao

# oh and they both love Johnny the dog. That's the dead give away hahaha
        Last edited by Spoon23; 06-27-2016, 12:27 AM.

Comment

i think in few more years this **** will be fully exposed in a documentary and Zaroku and Sugar will have a role in that timeline. When Facts about the pac may fight were being suppressed by a modern day doctor jeckl and mr Hyde and their side kick Johnny the dog lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            You didn't need to apologize to sugar since you were right all along. Sugarkainhook is Zaroku's alt my friend. You sensed it right. Your intuition is spot on hehehe

Zaroku actually said he won't be coming back to this thread since I literally obliterated him to the afterlife lol

Now he comes in as Sugar to save face lmao

# oh and they both love Johnny the dog. That's the dead give away hahaha
            I got a better one for you. How about you ask the admins that ill trade all my "green" and points if my alt is in fact Zaroku! And for you, ah nothing, I'll let it slide because I empathy for #48! Slow motion helps judges and real life situations!

Comment

I got a better one for you. How about you ask the admins that ill trade all my "green" and points if my alt is in fact Zaroku! And for you, ah nothing, I'll let it slide because I empathy for #48! Slow motion helps judges and real life situations!
              Shush.. Your secrets safe with me

Say hi to Johnny for me.. That cute dog is such an angel aye hahaha

when Floyd shakes his head, even depleted uranium, osmium tipped bullets from super sniper rifles do not land. only in VEGAS

Comment

Shush.. Your secrets safe with me

Say hi to Johnny for me.. That cute dog is such an angel aye hahaha

when Floyd shakes his head, even depleted uranium, osmium tipped bullets from super sniper rifles do not land. only in VEGAS

No seriously ask a mod or admin. Don't chicken out like Pac did in 2010 for CIR, HGH, and EPO testing along with particular cuttoff dates. Roids work a charm with catchweights too.

Comment

No seriously ask a mod or admin. Don't chicken out like Pac did in 2010 for CIR, HGH, and EPO testing along with particular cuttoff dates. Roids work a charm with catchweights too.
                  I'll sweeten the pot. I'll give all my green if you admit the fact that floyd fought like a pussay in the biggest night in boxing as Floyd senior thought so and openly admitted that Floyd doesn't have it anymore.

Okay? I got more greens than your alt Zaroku. That should make you giddy.

Injured midget beat a dope head. I'll even feed Johnny some prime rib! As an added bonus!

the facts is in your face already and ur still indenial and think the fraud won the fight get over it man an injured midget beat the dope head soon to be called the biggest fraud in boxing. You only need to say yes and all my green is yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered well before fight night.

The level of fear in this picture. The eye says it all...

Comment

I'll sweeten the pot. I'll give all my green if you admit the fact that floyd fought like a pussay in the biggest night in boxing as Floyd senior thought so and openly admitted that Floyd doesn't have it anymore.

Okay? I got more greens than your alt Zaroku. That should make you giddy.

Injured midget beat a dope head. I'll even feed Johnny some prime rib! As an added bonus!

the facts is in your face already and ur still indenial and think the fraud won the fight get over it man an injured midget beat the dope head soon to be called the biggest fraud in boxing. You only need to say yes and all my green is yours.
                      I'll let your cowardice slide again. No more alt theories?

You reflect on Foyd sr. that's cute. If you can convince the whole boxing community that Sr.'s opinion makes up Jr.s career then you're on to something. You're also acknowledging Pac lost because with Sr. you haven't quoted him saying Pac won. Of course Sr. would've preferred Floyd to land haymakers on Pac, but he didn't, and Pac still lost.

As people have said before, particularly industry, Pac lost! No shame in that.

But trolling is fun innit. #48!

Comment

Working...
                      X