No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    I just shltted on both you and your boy ADP02 and the best you could do is claim I'm an alternate account?
    Is that your final answer?
    Bullshiddo!!

NO one believes you. You're a fangirl throwing a hissy fit in a regular basis.

Who would believe someone who chooses to watch a circus show than a real fight. You scream casual Missy.. You're a dud who don't know shyit about boxing hahaha!!

Sorry to break it to you. You are a CASUAL. Your opinion has no bearing in this forum. hahahaha!!

CASUAL

Now sit your ass at the back of the bus hahahaha!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread

Originally posted by travestyny
    YO, I'M OUT MAN.

Yeah, you've been out a longtime ago biatch! Stay down biatch! haha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-30-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lolololol

Travesty's go to ALT is still alive! I have to say I wasn't surprised.

Off course Dosumpthin' will show up. It's one and the same ****** hahaha!!

At least now I only have to deal with Travesty's dumber bi-polar self hahaha!!

Imagine that after Travesty's disappearance.

POOF!!! DOSUMPTHIN SHOWS UP!! IT'S LIKE SUPERMAN GOING INTO A PHONE BOOTH. IT'S THAT FAST TO CHANGE FROM TRAVESTY TO DOSUMPTHIN' HAHAHA!! IT'S TOO OBVIOUS IT'S ******ED HAHAHA!!

Hey Dosumpthin! Why are you talking to ADP02 like as if you are Travestyny?? You'll get spotted for being the same person. Try not to be too obvious that you are Travesty. Just saving your ******ed ass man hahaha!! take it easy. You'll get exposed. Stay low..

lololololol

KO!

That's a white Flag ADP02!!!

NOMAS!!

Travesty has biatched out for the last time!!

Travesty's go to ALT is still alive!

This guy did the same in another thread and I smelled DUCK a mile away!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

This guy did the same in another thread and I smelled DUCK a mile away!!!

I figured you read the case by now...

Your only reply is. ... "You're an alternate account"

Lol.

I'll take that as you acknowledging you can not dispute my post.

Facts > Speculation

Comment

I figured you read the case by now...

Your only reply is. ... "You're an alternate account"

Lol.

I'll take that as you acknowledging you can not dispute my post.

Facts > Speculation

I also said that you QUACKED LIKE a DUCK!!!

+

Like usual, you DEFLECTED!!!!

Comment

• Spoon,

Khan v Pac-Man who you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Spoon,

Khan v Pac-Man who you got?
              Glass Jaw Khan will taste the canvas and get KTFO. Khan's speed will give him his moments, but once Pac gets his straight lefts and right hooks in. It's just a matter of time that he falls. It could be as early as the first round and as late as the later rounds.

This is fun to watch while it last since I've always wanted Khan get destroyed by Pac from all the hype he keeps telling the world he's great and that he can handle the top dogs of boxing, only to get KTFO time and time again because of his weak chin.

This is not even going to be competitive. Pac will pick him apart. It only takes one clean shot by Pac and Khan will be in survival mode.

A weak chin doesn't belong in the ring. IN my view. That's why I know that this will be a massacre by Pac.

Comment

Glass Jaw Khan will taste the canvas and get KTFO. Khan's speed will give him his moments, but once Pac gets his straight lefts and right hooks in. It's just a matter of time that he falls. It could be as early as the first round and as late as the later rounds.

This is fun to watch while it last since I've always wanted Khan get destroyed by Pac from all the hype he keeps telling the world he's great and that he can handle the top dogs of boxing, only to get KTFO time and time again because of his weak chin.

This is not even going to be competitive. Pac will pick him apart. It only takes one clean shot by Pac and Khan will be in survival mode.

A weak chin doesn't belong in the ring. IN my view. That's why I know that this will be a massacre by Pac.
                I think you are spot on, Khan May be able to match an aging Pac-Man in speed, but chin and experience goes to Pac-Man and I do see khan betting KOd

Comment

[B]POOF!!! DOSUMPTHIN SHOWS UP!! IT'S LIKE SUPERMAN GOING INTO A PHONE BOOTH.
                  Interesting analogy.

Superman huh.

Comment

Interesting analogy.

Superman huh.
                    Here something to wet your panties Dosumpthin haha!!

Told You, Floyd's been in my epic thread crying over and over to his embarrassment that this thread has exposed, and it took him this long to grow some balls back. Now he knows he got to prove it to himself and to the millions of his fans that his win was no fluke, coz the first fight was so much of a fluke that that win ain't gonna cut it Travesty. I mean Dosumpthin' hehe

PAC MAY 2

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-15-2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• I like Pacquiao, but you're a pretty serious homer if you think he won the first fight.

The second fight will probably be even more one-sided.

Comment

Working...
                      X