Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a reminder of how Pathetic TravestyNy has become ShoulderRoll. Can't even dance with my gatekeeper. What more if it was me again.. Gave you all the chances. You just have to accept Floyd's win is a Fluke.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

It's time to Shoulder-Roll out of here Shoulder-Roll hahahaha!!

Here, maybe if you can't comprehend how fuvked up this fight is..

This might wake you up from the truth Shoulder-Roll!!

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

And yet.. He fought a novice MMA fighter rather than make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how queer your fighter is. Says it all right there who got the balls for a rematch. But like I said, you'll never get it.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Here's a reminder of how Pathetic TravestyNy has become ShoulderRoll.

Ahemmm. I heard some chirping going on in here, so I decided to come back just to see if you or your boy Vadrigar found your balls yet?

Here's the deal, Spoon. You claim that your "epic thread" is just that...epic. I think it's complete shlt. So it's time to end this.

We create a poll in the history section regarding who won this fight. You can even have Vadrigar help you out. Present your evidence about why you think Pac won, and I'll refute it.

If you win the poll, I'll accept a permanent ban from this site.

If you lose, you agree that your thread here gets closed and deleted. I won't even push for a permanent ban because I'd like to keep you here and laugh at you.

You down or not?

ps. After you decline like the bltch you are, stay in your lane and stop talking about me. Cowards should stay in their hole, yea?

I'll check back for your answer Don't duck out like a bltch, mmkay?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Ahemmm. I heard some chirping going on in here, so I decided to come back just to see if you or your boy Vadrigar found your balls yet?

lololololololololol

You have no business here FICKLE MINDED BIATCH.

You have NO honor. You don't realize you biatched out already.

You are like a soldier who left the battle field and when the coast is clear came back out.

You are done. You are the epitome of a clown biatch. Leaving when the going gets rough.

Flaked off under the heat of your wet panties hahaha!!

No one can take you seriously at this point. You said you'll never come back and here you are again like a scorned Vagina wanting my attention. Biatch ass whore hahaha!!

You have no word. Like most biatches are.

Your word is shyit.

You asking for something is like a beggar asking for attention to be fed.

You got no game. No credibility. Like most biatches do.

You want to go in here??

You have to accomplish your homework TravestyNy.

If you want to remove your taint for pu$$ying out. All you need to do is do your homework.

Here is a reminder of how you flaked off. Step up to the plate biatch!!

Since you ducked my initial challenge I'm going to make you pay. The heat gets turned up now. Here is a playlist that re scores the entire fight in slow motion:

https://youtu.be/IS8TDOL81ts?list=PL...vt3K5I4Qmzf7GU

In addition to my previous challenge, debunk it. So here is my updated challenge:

18 videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
        2. Let the ass whopping commence
        3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
        4. Floyd cannot adjust.
        5. Championship rounds 50/50
        6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps
        7. Pacquiao vs Mayweather Rescoring at Slowmo playlist (12 videos)

Get to work chump.
        Thanks for the reminder Spoon. f@gvesty is still ducking my challenge to this day LMFAO

You heard my gate keeper. Chop Chop Biatch! You got work to do.

Oh wait you're not suppose to be here!! You flip floppin' biatch!!

You flaked off a long time ago hahaha!!

Then why are you here Biatch??

You can't demand in here. You have a long road to reach the main man Spoon23. I gave you all the chances, but you biatched out from all your failures debating with the main-man Spoon23.

You want my respect. You got to earn it Biatch.

It's been months you pu$$ied out TravestyNy. The world don't wait for biatches.

Here's another reminder of how long ago you left the challenge.

It's over my clown biatch. It's over.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Alas..

The gauntlet has been thrown by Vadrigar.

Fire has burned.

I await the combatants

Travestyny and Vadrigar.

May the best man win.

and yet..

You never came..

Typical
        Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

lololololololololol

You have no business here FICKLE MINDED BIATCH.

You have NO honor. You don't realize you biatched out already.

You are like a soldier who left the battle field and when the coast is clear came back out when the coast was clear. That you though..

You are done. You are the epitome of a clown biatch. Leaving when the going gets rough.

Flaked off under the heat of your wet panties hahaha!!

No one can take you seriously at this point. You said you'll never come back and here you are again like a scorned Vagina wanting my attention. Biatch ass whore hahaha!!

You have no word. Like most biatches are.

Your word is shyit.

You asking for something is like a beggar asking for attention to be fed.

You got no game. No credibility. Like most biatches do.

You want to go in here??

You have to accomplish your homework TravestyNy.

If you want to remove your taint for pu$$ying out. All you need to do is do your homework.

Here is a reminder of how you flaked off. Step up to the plate biatch!!

You can't demand in here. You have a long road to reach the main man Spoon23. I gave you all the chances, but you biatched out from all your failures debating with the main-man Spoon23.

That's a very long way to say that you decline, Spoon

So long, chump. But before I go.....let me remind you of the reason that you had your mental meltdown!

Anytime you're ready for a redo and willing to step up, you let me know, yea? LMAOOOOO!

Comment

That's a very long way to say that you decline, Spoon

lolololololol

As if you have a right to even give an order with your Fickle minded biatch ass position.

Must we forget you're not suppose to be in here haha!!

Since you ducked my initial challenge I'm going to make you pay. The heat gets turned up now. Here is a playlist that re scores the entire fight in slow motion:

https://youtu.be/IS8TDOL81ts?list=PL...vt3K5I4Qmzf7GU

In addition to my previous challenge, debunk it. So here is my updated challenge:

18 videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
            2. Let the ass whopping commence
            3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
            4. Floyd cannot adjust.
            5. Championship rounds 50/50
            6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps
            7. Pacquiao vs Mayweather Rescoring at Slowmo playlist (12 videos)

Get to work chump.
            Thanks for the reminder Spoon. f@gvesty is still ducking my challenge to this day LMFAO

Returning in here after telling me you'll never going back shows your lack of respect to oneself. You have no right to even debate. You are a sorry piece of Trash at this point in time..Your time has expired.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 09:32 AM.

Comment

lolololololol

As if you have a right to even give an order with your Fickle minded biatch ass position.

Must we forget you're not suppose to be in here haha!!

I accept the challenge.

Do you accept that if you lose, this thread gets closed and deleted?

I'll go through each video and show that they are shlt. Deal?

Comment

I accept the challenge.

Do you accept that if you lose, this thread gets closed and deleted?

I'll go through each video and show that they are shlt. Deal?
                Your time has expired. I gave you all the chances. It's been days you flaked off. You can't just come back and everything is peachy. The world doesn't work like that TravestyNy. You need to beg Vadrigar if he is willing to accept your challenge. If he doesn't want to give you a 2nd chance. Tough luck kid. It's been ages since you flaked off. You have to realize you fuvked up. You are back at the end of the line. You have to crawl before you can ever walk again.

Crawl.. and maybe you get a chance.. It might be there. Will See, ask Vadrigar if he is willing to give you a shot. It's his call.

You never came..

And yet after days and months that you left. You are now asking for redemption.. Jeez pathetic!!

The fight was so bad from all that running and hugging by IV ridden Floyd. That he issued an apology a few years after, rather than step up to the plate and give a rematch to make amends for the Fluke win. Floyd rather quack again and hide under his mama's skirt and decided to fight a novice instead for 50 lolololololololol

Oh no! Somebody owes the fans a good fight. He must have ****ed up big time for all that running and hugging.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Your time has expired.
                  LMAOOO. You declining? Ok then. No problem.

Just too bad you have to live with this:

Sorry for your loss.

R.I.P.

Comment

So long, chump. But before I go.....

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    LMAOOO. You declining? Ok then. No problem.

I thought you left already?? hahaha!!

You fickle biatch. You really have no credibility left. You symbolize the essence of a true biatch ass whore hahahaha!! Fickle and easy to fuvk up hahaha!!

So long my biatch ass clown haha!!

Yet you are here again..

#PATHETIC

The fight was so bad from all that running and hugging by IV ridden Floyd. That he issued an apology a few years after, rather than step up to the plate and give a rematch to make amends for the Fluke win. Floyd rather quack again and hide under his mama's skirt and decided to fight a novice instead for 50 lolololololololol

Oh no! Somebody owes the fans a good fight. He must have ****ed up big time for all that running and hugging.

Even Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I thought you left already?? hahaha!!

You fickle biatch. You really have no credibility left. You symbolize the essence of a true biatch ass whore hahahaha!! Fickle and easy to fuvk up hahaha!!

So long my biatch ass clown haha!!

Yet you are here again..

#PATHETIC

Even Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Comment

Working...
                      X