• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    PEDquiao lost .

lolololololol

So substantial as always..

Nice comeback for the ultimate pompom Fl0mo girl in NSB again making no sense to save his IV ridden Froid Roid.

Punctured IV marks for maximum cheating results lololol

Must be painful shaking those pompoms while you switch alts with your main, Travestyny, AKA my Clown Biatch bwhahaha!! You can't seem to get enough of me even if you say you're out, and yet I just pull you back in like little leech biatches that can't get enough of the main man Spoon23 bwahahaha!!

What does Travestyny, Dosumpthin, and Floyd have in common?

They are all FRAUDS HAHAHA!!

The pioneer of all Fl0mo hoes NSB. PomPom shaker!! The ultimate Floyd fan boy in the house!! Dosumpthin please!! hahaha!!

You can't make this shyit up! haha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-20-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the reminder Spoon. f@gvesty is still ducking my challenge to this day LMFAO

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Since you ducked my initial challenge I'm going to make you pay. The heat gets turned up now. Here is a playlist that re scores the entire fight in slow motion:

https://youtu.be/IS8TDOL81ts?list=PL...vt3K5I4Qmzf7GU

In addition to my previous challenge, debunk it. So here is my updated challenge:

18 videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
      2. Let the ass whopping commence
      3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
      4. Floyd cannot adjust.
      5. Championship rounds 50/50
      6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps
      7. Pacquiao vs Mayweather Rescoring at Slowmo playlist (12 videos)

Get to work chump.
      For everyone else:

Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Thanks for the reminder Spoon. f@gvesty is still ducking my challenge to this day LMFAO

For everyone else:

Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

The gauntlet has been thrown.

The time for carnage has commenced!!

Travestyny! First Serve. Answer in detail the 18 videos.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread
        Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        No, I will not post in your dumb ass thread.

Run Travestyny, run!! Run like a trailer trash with a divk fa6 that you are hahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2018, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Alas..

The gauntlet has been thrown by Vadrigar.

Fire has burned.

I await the combatants

Travestyny and Vadrigar.

May the best man win.

Comment

• Ex-Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri is set to be banned from football for six months because of a drip treatment he took at a Los Angeles clinic in 2016, his lawyer said.

Nasri, 30, took the treatment while on holiday, but it contravened World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) rules leading to a Spanish Anti-Doping investigation.

Nasri's lawyer told BBC Sport the suspension was being imposed by Uefa.

BBC Sport has contacted European governing body Uefa for a response.

Reports in Spain have suggested the ban will be made public on Monday.

Nasri, who is without a club having left Turkish side Antalyaspor in January, received treatment from a private medical company, Drip Doctors, in his hotel room.

At the time he was on loan from Manchester City to Sevilla and posed for a photograph with the organisation's co-founder Jamila Sozahdah that drew publicity.

Wada rules state there is a 50 millilitre infusion limit per six-hour period for active athletes but it was alleged he received 500 millilitres of hydration in the form of sterile water containing micronutrient components.

In February 2017, a request by Sevilla for a retroactive therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for Nasri was refused by Uefa, whose decision was later upheld by the Court of Arbitration for Sport
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43189672

SB Nation's account said Mayweather's medical team told the collection agents that the IV -- which reportedly included a 250-milliliter mixture of saline and multivitamins and a 500-milliliter mixture of saline and Vitamin C -- was being given to Mayweather for rehydration purposes following the weigh-in.

WADA rules do not allow intravenous infusions or injections of more than 50 milliliters per six hours "except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures, or clinical investigations.
            "

According to the report, WADA bans such injections and infusions because they can be used to "dilute or mask the presence of another substance."
            http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_...cording-report

This is why Mayweather, in the future could still find himself inbother over the IV. Problem is, its boxing, if it was another sport, he would have been banned

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              Thanks for the reminder Spoon. f@gvesty is still ducking my challenge to this day LMFAO

For everyone else:

Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Why have me on ignore status? Are you one of the Pinoy sissy boy so? Real Filipino's are men, take me off ignore!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                The gauntlet has been thrown.

The time for carnage has commenced!!

Travestyny! First Serve. Answer in detail the 18 videos.
                Respect spoon! You are a solid Pam man fan!

Get your boy vadrigal to take me off ignore.
                PAC never put anyone on ignore.

Comment

• Jesus Christ Spoon.... Good god man... Are you okay??

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Jesus Christ Spoon.... Good god man... Are you okay??
                    Why wouldn't I?

Even Loma Thinks Pac won this fight.

It's pretty obvious if you really put your time watching all the evidence in this epic thread.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Question is.. Are you okay?

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-27-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      Dude, give it up. Pacquiao loss, and no boxing expert will tell you he won.
                      Give it up. Jump on the GGG bandwagon already.
                      I agree with Spoon. Floyd lost that fight. It's perfectly obvious if you take off the hype machine glasses. Floyd got a gift from the judges and the commentators were horrible. Not saying that Floyd couldn't win a rematch but he lost that particular fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X