Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    [CENTER]

What you see?
    You're not out of the woods yet my clown biatch. I need more careful evaluation about you, before we go to critical thinking. It might be too hard for you..

I still have more questions for you. Just simple questions. Nothing to worry.

In these pictures below. Are they both riding the same bicycle?

same banana??

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      You're not out of the woods yet my clown biatch. I need more careful evaluation about you, before we go to critical thinking. It might be too hard for you..

I still have more questions for you. Just simple questions. Nothing to worry.

In these pictures below. Are they both riding the same bicycle?

Does Pacquiao have back acne?

and a bike of his own?

Comment

• This Spoon guy ... I can only imagine whats going on in his RL...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          This Spoon guy ... I can only imagine whats going on in his RL...
          I think not much besides fantasizing about licking Pacman's taint according to his avatar. Not sure how that got there if he didn't post it himself.

Comment

Does Pacquiao have back acne?

and a bike of his own?

You still not worthy to dive in the deeper side of boxing my clown Biatch. You have much to prove to get to my level.

Here's another question to add to those you haven't answered.

Did Floyd closed his eyes before he received a nuke from Pacquiao? Did he?

[IMG]https://coed****zine.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao.gif?w=656&h=328[/IMG]
            Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

You still not worthy to dive in the deeper side of boxing my clown Biatch. You have much to prove to get to my level.

Did Floyd close his eyes before he received a nuke from Pacquiao? Did he?

[IMG]https://coed****zine.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao.gif?w=656&h=328[/IMG]
              Dude, really? You're talking about whether he closed his eyes????

Did Pacquaio close his eyes? How ****** can you be?

Comment

Dude, really? You're talking about whether he closed his eyes????
                You can't call me dude my clown biatch only Master, but thank you for acknowledging that you really are my Clown Biatch, since you've replied to me several times after preaching to you that you are my Clown Biatch. Bwahahahahaha!!

Now like I said, you are not out of the woods yet..

Armstrong took awhile before he got caught and realize his faults.. It took years before all the chips went crashing down. Floyd learned from Armstrong, he knew that if he takes those peds again against a legit fighter, especially against Pac he will get caught, thus he rather duck this fight than to be exposed anew. Smart move Floyd.

But, all scams will eventually come out.. As Armstrong realized how easy it is to fall...

Question: Will it take awhile before Floyd get caught too?

Lance Armstrong: 'Floyd is next.'

Comment

You can't call me dude my clown biatch only Master, but thank you for acknowledging that you really are my Clown Biatch, since you've replied to me several times after preaching to you that you are my Clown Biatch. Bwahahahahaha!!

Now like I said, you are not out of the woods yet..

Armstrong took awhile before he got caught and realize his faults.. It took years before all the chips went crashing down. Floyd learned from Armstrong, he knew that if he takes those peds again against a legit fighter, especially against Pac he will get caught, thus he rather duck this fight than to be exposed anew. Smart move Floyd.

But, all scams will eventually come out.. As Armstrong realized how easy it is to fall...

Question: Will it take awhile before Floyd get caught too?

Lance Armstrong: 'Floyd is next.'

I've been answering your questions in hopes that you will see that you are an infantile little twat and a coward.

I asked you one question. Can you name 10 professional boxers that thought Pac won.

You are asking me about Lance Armstrong.

Lance Armstrong was brought down by USADA in case you didn't realize that. Not sure what the **** that has to do with Mayweather.

You're desperate and you don't want to talk about the fight anymore. You'd rather pretend that you're affecting me when actually I'm just enjoying showing that I can answer your questions and you are a complete coward who won't answer mine.

Be careful what you wish for. In time, it might come out that Pacquiao was doing PED's just like most people suspect.

Now let's see if you step up. Can you name 10 professional fighters that think Pacquiao won the fight? Yes or no.

Stop ducking, ya lil bltch I can name 10 that said he lost.

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look ******.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

GO! Step up and prove you aren't a coward. Or bow down and die a bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    I really can't tell whether people are trolling or if they really think Pacquiao actually won? This forum keeps dropping and dropping.
                    Speaking for myself only. I truly believe Pacquiao won. I know it's in the minority and it's opening myself to ridicule but it is what it is. Not going to go along with others because my opinion is unpopular. This doesn't mean Manny is a better overall fighter than Mayweather or that Mayweather couldn't beat him in a rematch. In this particular fight I thought Manny won.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 01-29-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

By the way, why did Pac turn down the first negotiation for the fight, insisting that he needs 24 days to recover from giving a tablespoon of blood?

Why did his team send an email stating, "What's the penalty if he fails."

I've been fielding your questions. You might want to get your balls out of your purse and answer up. But start with whether you can list 10 professional fighters that believe Pac won, ok? Hop to it. Good bltch.

Comment

Working...
                      X