Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HERE IS A BED TIME STORY FOR PAC-BOY AND SPOON23 TO READ TO EACH OTHER WHILE THE CUDDLE TELLING EACH OTHER THEY BOTH ADMIRE PAC-ROID BUT THAT ITS BEST THAT THEY REMAIN TOGETHER SO THEY CAN COME UP WITH MORE CONSPIRACIES AGAINST THE JUDGES AND FALSE COMPUBOXS AND TALK ABOUT PACS ONE ARM, SPOON23 WASNT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REACH AROUND PAC GAVE HIM, HERE READ THIS AMAZING TRUE STORY. WHERES TYRONE?

After pac-roid wins he starts thinking about how he is going to rape spoon23 when he gets home......

Only to find out that when he arrives home, spoon23 breaks the story which breaks pac-roids heart. Spoon23 is leaving pac-roid for another **** who is named PAC-BOY.

Upon leaving, spoon23 is a happy man, he cant get PAC-BOY off of his mind, he is thinking of him so BADLY that he has to make a pit stop in an alley way and relieve himself.

Spoon23 the second he thinks of pac-boy

Afterwards, Spoon23 is upset that he is going to arrive to PAC-BOYS house with an empty ball sack: however, PAC-BOY doesnt mind an empty ballsack because that just means he can blow spoon23 for much longer. Spoon23 becomes a happy man once again.

and they lived happily ever after, two little ****s making up false lies and delusional compubox over some pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Comment

• Hey spoon23, where is your boyfriend TYRONE???!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexcampello View Post
        exactly
        TravestyNY epitomizes the ******ed spirit of a defeated man fighting to win a losing battle that he cannot win. When the battle has been won along time ago. His efforts are all misdirected, what he should be channeling his energy and efforts is to why Floyd failed him, but I do understand why Travestyny is what he is, he tries all his might to defend a fraud, and the sad part is as he does what he does, in turn he is becoming a fraud himself by manipulating and defrauding facts to twist the truth. In short, as you very much explained in a simple way, he has now become a complete loser.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 03-20-2017, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
          travestyny epitomizes the ******ed spirit of a defeated man fighting to win a losing battle that he cannot win. When the battle has been won along time ago. His efforts are all misdirected, what he should be channeling his energy and efforts is to why floyd failed him, but i do understand why travestyny is what he is, he tries all his might to defend a fraud, and the sad part is as he does what he does, in turn he is becoming a fraud himself by manipulating and defrauding facts to twist the truth. In short, as you very much explained in a simple way, he has now become a complete loser.
          why did you abandon your videos?????

Originally posted by spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - oh, oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

are you really telling us that the guy played the punch over and over....in slow motion...and it didn't land...though he said it was a good shot???

Lmaoooooo!!!!! Loser!

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            Hey spoon23, where is your boyfriend TYRONE???!!!

Yo, you were definitely right about Spoon23. This dude was begging me to play dress-up with him when you were gone. What kind of gay shlt is that? Here's the proof:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Dude had another mental breakdown after I made him admit that the author of his videos is full of shlt!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              Hey spoon23, where is your boyfriend TYRONE???!!!
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BACK FROM THE DEAD!!

WELCOME BACK MISSY!!!

I missed you! how was your forced vacation? Have you done a lot of reflecting on why you got banned? Must have been tough being shamed again hahaha! Have you realized and atoned for your ******ed ways? Or will you still keep on being ******ed and spam this thread until you get banned again for the nth time as a broken scorned wuzz that can't accept her fate as a defeated fl0mo minion.

How many times do you have to be humiliated until you realize you have nothing left Bambam? Have you been creating your master plan to get back at Spoon23??

Anyway, I'm happy you'tr still in one piece. Fragile as you are, I just hope you don't crack into a million pieces again. I don't want to be in a position to recommend you to seek psychiatric help to save whatever is left of your humanity hahaha! This is a warning to you, since every time you've entered this thread and got humiliated and permanently damaged for losing your sanity. I therefore conclude, this thread is bad for your health. I wish you to recover Bambam, too much ramming by Travolta has destroyed you. Embrace Travolta by forgiving him, and you shall find the language of peace in your heart. Forgive and forget. Being butt raped is tragic, but to move forward and realize that there is more to life is a step to the right direction. I wish you all the best Bambam. I truly hope you Missed me when you were away for quite sometime.

Face you fears Bambam182. learn to forgive Tyrone AKA 'Travolta' and only then you will find true happiness you seek.

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

RIDE! RIDE! RIDE IT 'TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE YEEEHAAAA!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
              Last edited by Spoon23; 03-21-2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                WELCOME BACK MISSY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

are you really telling us that the guy played the punch over and over....in slow motion...and it didn't land...though he said it was a good shot???
                  Making up false narratives again. Jeez how pathetic you've become. It only shows your lack of credibility has taken over your weak mindedness. One must only look at your nonexistent reputation as an untrustworthy poster to realize you are a clown that cannot be taken seriously. Your reputation for being RED since 2008 only enhances that truth at how much of a lowlife you have always been. I just hope you can at least realize your mistakes and accept your countless failures, only then you will become a person who can be treated with dignity.

Anyway, I shouldn't be talking to you anymore as I've no desire to fall into your loop of despair. But I will again for the life of me, explain it to you about scoring so you can grow some wisdom and learn from this experience.

You've been wanting to spin one mistake as a big deal, but what you should know that, No one is perfect bud, not you nor me. And if you really know how to score in boxing as I've explained to you. Scoring in boxing is not objective but subjective. Everyone can have different score cards. Learn what that means bud. You lack proper understanding of scoring. Your constricted thinking in thinking one mistake is the end all be all is why you fail. And you emphasizing one mistake that I too agreed on, only shows that I have integrity to not agree on everything that someone says to me. Seeing a flaw and accepting it is why my thread succeeds. What matters in my videos is that even if you turn it upside down, what is glaring obvious is that Pac has a strong argument for winning it, and that is the bottom line.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-20-2017, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Was that weak jab you threw suppose to land?

Didn't think so hahahaha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Making up false narratives again. Jeez how pathetic you've become. It only shows your lack of credibility has taken over your weak mindedness. One must only look at your nonexistent reputation as an untrustworthy poster to realize you are a clown that cannot be taken seriously. Your reputation for being RED since 2008 only enhances that truth at how much of a lowlife you have always been. I just hope you can at least realize your mistakes and accept your countless failures, only then you will become a person who can be treated with dignity.

Anyway, I shouldn't be talking to you anymore as I've no desire to fall into your loop of despair. But I will again for the life of me, explain it to you about scoring so you can grow some wisdom and learn from this experience.

You've been wanting to spin one mistake as a big deal, but what you should know that, No one is perfect bud, not you nor me. And if you really know how to score in boxing as I've explained to you. Scoring in boxing is not objective but subjective. Everyone can have different score cards. Learn what that means bud. You lack proper understanding of scoring. Your constricted thinking in thinking one mistake is the end all be all is why you fail. And you emphasizing one mistake that I too agreed on, only shows that I have integrity to not agree on everything that someone says to me. Seeing a flaw and accepting it is why my thread succeeds. What matters in my videos is that even if you turn it upside down, what is glaring obvious is that Pac has a strong argument for winning it, and that is the bottom line.

False narrative?

You mean like me being red since 2008. Is that not a false narrative.

The true narrative is that you admit he got it wrong. Rightttt!!!???

Comment

Working...
                      X