Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    no, I do not think that Pac tore his rotator cuff during that fight

Well he did, does an injured runner who tore a ligament unable to run anymore? Off course he can still run, but not at 100%. Pac in his Flurry tore it. Look at this sequence below, he could have finished off Floyd right here, there was plenty of time left, but he strangely backed-off when he could have finished him right there. What people didn't realize after this, he was nursing a tear for the rest of the fight. He can still throw his right, but do you really expect it to still have the same bite as when it wasn't torn? He didn't tell his corner? Ah maybe coz it's televised and telling the world you are injured is like telling a shark you are easy prey. Don't you think Floyd's team won't smell that if Pac said in his corner he's injured. Boxing 101 kid, you don't tell your opponent your injured. You hide the pain, If you let them know your easy prey then on out.

Pac's explanation.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

After a Flurry he backed off, this is when he tore it.

He feels like he cut his hand???? Ohhhh, that's what a full thickness rotator cuff tear feels like! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Pac may have been carrying an old injury, and he may have had an arthroscope..... that is very common

stop making silly excuses, and stop drinking the kool-aid..... despite all those promises of speed/angles/blah blah blah, your boy got handled..... deal with it
      Yes, that's also true. He had an old chronic injury, hence, he needed Tarodol for that discomfort. After all, the guy is a warrior who had countless epic battles in his belt. Injuries happen. That's why the camp had no choice but to suck it up, and before the fight, he needed to cut his sparring since he might aggravate as the testimony of this UFC fighter confirms it.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

The red flag here is just for the spirit of the event and fair game, why was he not given legal shot of tarodol since he has a legit explanation why he needed it as approved by USADA, so that he can at least be near his optimum self in a big event like this, while Floyd on the other hand, going into the fight sneaked in with illegal IVS not sanctioned by NSAC at that time, gets away with this BS. I tell you why. This is home town cooking for the golden child of Vegas that's why. Corruption seen in different ways, in this debbie downer farce of a fight.

Anyway you say angles, speed?

Here are some enjoy!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-15-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Yes, that's also true. He had an old chronic injury, hence, he needed Tarodol for that discomfort. After all, the guy is a warrior who had countless epic battles in his belt. Injuries happen. That's why the camp had no choice but to suck it up, and before the fight, he needed to cut his sparring since he might aggravate as the testimony of this UFC fighter confirms it.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

The red flag here is just for the spirit of the event and fair game, why was he not given legal shot of tarodol since he has a legit explanation why he needed it as approved by USADA, so that he can at least be near his optimum self in a big event like this, while Floyd on the other hand, going into the fight sneaked in with illegal IVS not sanctioned by NSAC at that time, gets away with this BS. I tell you why. This is home town cooking for the golden child of Vegas that's why. Corruption seen in different ways, in this debbie downer farce of a fight.
        Your MMA fighter is a liar. Sparring partners were with Pac running a few days after he tweeked his shoulder. The surgeon said the shoulder injury was nothing out of the ordinary.

And no, they did NOT give USADA information about any injury. They only asked if substances were on WADA's prohibited list or not.

"We had no medical information, no MRIs, no documents," said Travis Tygart, who heads the USADA. "It was not an anti-doping issue.

Tygart said his agency, which was hired by promoters to oversee drug testing for the bout, was contacted April 7 asking about the use of various substances and whether they were allowed under anti-doping rules. He said there was another call 10 days later asking about using a different substance, again for what the USADA was told was an unspecified shoulder problem.
        Enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          The announcers were horrible and biased towards Floyd.
          Yes they were, what the world saw! Dang!

# robbed

# rigged fight to put it lightly

Spain (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Peru, Brazil, Australia, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia etc

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
          The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
          The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
          how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
          only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

Comment

Yes they were, what the world saw! Dang!

# robbed

# rigged fight to put it lightly

Spain (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Peru, Brazil, Australia, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia etc

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
            The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
            The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
            how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
            only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.
            LMAO. MELTDOWN #48269462 CONFIRMED.
            Log off, Spoon23.

Comment

• Damn this mosquito keeps on hovering in this thread.

Sigh.. such an insignificant nuisance.

Oh well..

That should do it. RIP! Now that's a travesty hehe!

Comment

Well he did, does an injured runner who tore a ligament unable to run anymore? Off course he can still run, but not at 100%. Pac in his Flurry tore it. Look at this sequence below, he could have finished off Floyd right here, there was plenty of time left, but he strangely backed-off when he could have finished him right there. What people didn't realize after this, he was nursing a tear for the rest of the fight. He can still throw his right, but do you really expect it to still have the same bite as when it wasn't torn? He didn't tell his corner? Ah maybe coz it's televised and telling the world you are injured is like telling a shark you are easy prey. Don't you think Floyd's team won't smell that if Pac said in his corner he's injured. Boxing 101 kid, you don't tell your opponent your injured. You hide the pain, If you let them know you are, then you become an easy prey. Finding someone's weakness and exploiting it is part of the game.

I don't believe any of that bullshht

I watched the fight, and I saw NOTHING to suggest that Pac was injured in any way

the injury excuse is bullshht, which is why Pac did not do any rehab and was playing basketball a couple of months later

you just cannot let it go, because you're a P A C T A R D

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  LMAO. MELTDOWN #48269462 CONFIRMED.
                  Log off, Spoon23.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    I don't believe any of that bullshht

I watched the fight, and I saw NOTHING to suggest that Pac was injured in any way

the injury excuse is bullshht, which is why Pac did not do any rehab and was playing basketball a couple of months later

you just cannot let it go, because you're a P A C T A R D
                    Whatever floats your boat kid If that will keep you sane. Then make it real. It becomes real if you believe hard enough.

Anyway, Let's just put it on record I agree to disagree. Even if you watch the fight a million times you won't see a damn thing wrong with Floyd's performance. You know why? - I'll tell you in just a sec.

Just like You don't believe FLoyd is a flip flopper ducker as well because you know why? - I'll tell you why.

Because you are a F L O M O divk rider that's why hahahahahahaha!!

@ 0:59 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

@ 1:55 Did Floyd duck Manny? Yes! lolololol

Well I think that's clear enough who's extending the goal post. I guess he was still stuck with his vagina at that time hahahaha! But off course you can't see that too bud, You are too much of a fl0mo to see that clearly. In your mind it's certainly Pac's fault right? I understand you bud. No worries.

Ride, ride, ride, that F L O M 0 divk to kingdom cum hahaha!

Yeeehhhaaaw!!

You are a FL0MO HOE buddy, you don't have to be confused. It's just your nature. You see things differently. Now stop slapping your face. Accept who you are hahahaha!!

AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE HERE TO SAVE FROID ROID FROM SHAME HAHAHAHA!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-16-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• they need to do a rematch...

Comment

Working...
                      X