No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Apparently you can't read! LMAO. Keep owning yourself. I love it!
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I was completely non-biased. I invite anyone reading this thread to search through the post history of the names on the list if they are interested...you will find that they are quality posters and some of them even hate Floyd!
    You guys believe what you wish to believe doesn't make any difference. I can care less lol

Like I said, live in your fl0moland where all your wishes comes true.

Comment

• That's the thing, what I said is absolutely true. And people can even check it out for themselves to verify if I'm lying or not.

But because you don't like the truth you want to pretend that it's not really there, that we must "live in fl0moland." That's a disturbing way to hide from reality, Spoon.

But then again hiding from reality is what this whole thread has been about from the very beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        That's the thing, what I said is absolutely true. And people can even check it out for themselves to verify if I'm lying or not.

But because you don't like the truth you want to pretend that it's not really there, that we must "live in fl0moland." That's a disturbing way to hide from reality, Spoon.

But then again hiding from reality is what this whole thread has been about from the very beginning.
        Sigh..

You still won't drop this nonsense. Not only it is wrong that you as a bipartisan was wrong in being in the selection process. What is glaringly wrong as well is, in order for it to be a judge and jury to have integrity. Those called for, should be neutral and have no obvious affiliation or liking for floyd or Pacquiao. That alone is the way that will show that that court was not Tainted.

The thing is in the jury selection roster, the only neutral and just jury among those in that kangaroo court was billue. The rest are Floyd ****riders lol. Especially Zaroku lmao

Zaroku, the number troll who loves to flip flops about floyd, but in the and is a known ass floyd licker, i always catch this floyd licker siding with Floyd even if he thinks Floyd is a cheat Is in your jury. A guy who thinks its okay for Floyd to cheat. And even if its wrong to cheat he still fills up Floyd Nectar in his mouth.

I even brought it out, that he should be removed in the jury since i caught him saying Floyd is a cheat. Yet the strange thing is he knows Floyd is a cheat, but still voted for Travestyny. See how fuvked up your jury is lmao

Now tell me if your kangaroo court is non partisan?

Answer: NO FUVKN' WAY LOLOLOL
        Last edited by Spoon23; 06-06-2017, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• I didn't suggest Zaroku. He wasn't on my list.

ADP02 and Tavestyny agreed on their own to use him as a judge. Again, if ADP02 approved of him then it's not kangaroo court.

Comment

I didn't suggest Zaroku. He wasn't on my list.

ADP02 and Tavestyny agreed on their own to use him as a judge. Again, if ADP02 approved of him then it's not kangaroo court.
            Like I said that's why your jury is tainted. Yeah ADP02 was forced to choose from your selection and Travestyny selction. Like I said. A true court won't be influenced or be allowed to choose who to be in the jury. Travesryny nor you should not be in the selection process since you are partisan.

I merely gave you an example with Zaroku, but like I said the rest of the jury were floyd lickers except for Billue. So yeah, that is the essence of a kangaroo court. No where around it really. But be happy. At least now your boy travestyny won in a fake court hahaha!

# ADP02 is absolved. Only in fl0mowonderland did he lose.

Comment

• What posters on my list are "floyd lickers?" Name them and provide evidence, please. Otherwise you're just making up lies. Let's stick to facts.

And ADP02 wasn't forced to pick any of the judges. He had the choice to turn down or approve any of them, the fight didn't start until he and travestyny were both comfortable with the judges.

There was no kangaroo court here.

Comment

What posters on my list are "floyd lickers?" Name them and provide evidence, please. Otherwise you're just making up lies. Let's stick to facts.

And ADP02 wasn't forced to pick any of the judges. He had the choice to turn down or approve any of them, the fight didn't start until he and travestyny were both comfortable with the judges.

There was no kangaroo court here.
                Lol why should I. I don't recognize that governing body. You don't have to believe me if you don't like. Like I said, this issue is not for this thread. Bring it to the court of appeals if you want your kangaroo court to be recognized. I standby my opinion your jury is tainted in so many ways as i've explained.

Why can't you put in your thick skull. A bipartisan cannot be allowed to be in any selection process especially if the combatant is involved (travestyny). Your fake court stinks a mile away. Live with the truth. A real court has ways of keeping its integrity. Yours don't have it. That's just the sad truth. Your court is a waste of time.

Comment

• You made the claim that the posters on my list are "floyd lickers", Spoon. All I'm asking is for you to prove it.

If you can't that's on you. Run away from the debate if you want.

But that has been the theme of this entire thread, hasn't it? You make outlandish claims and when people want to call you out on them you refuse to engage or you just ignore them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Like I said that's why your jury is tainted. Yeah ADP02 was forced to choose from your selection and Travestyny selction. Like I said. A true court won't be influenced or be allowed to choose who to be in the jury. Travesryny nor you should not be in the selection process since you are partisan.

I merely gave you an example with Zaroku, but like I said the rest of the jury were floyd lickers except for Billue. So yeah, that is the essence of a kangaroo court. No where around it really. But be happy. At least now your boy travestyny won in a fake court hahaha!

# ADP02 is absolved. Only in fl0mowonderland did he lose.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. ADP02 wasn't forced to pick from any of those judges. How do you think Zaroku got chosen?

And by the way, ZAROKU DIDN'T EVEN SERVE AS A JUDGE SINCE HE HASN'T SHOWN UP. So what the **** are you complaining about?

Bottom line is ADP02 chose the judges and he lost. In fact, he lost 3-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. ADP02 wasn't forced to pick from any of those judges. How do you think Zaroku got chosen?

And by the way, ZAROKU DIDN'T EVEN SERVE AS A JUDGE SINCE HE HASN'T SHOWN UP. So what the **** are you complaining about?

Bottom line is ADP02 chose the judges and he lost. In fact, he lost 3-0.
                      Oh, I understand completely my young pretender. It's you who don't get how the world works.

again..

Sigh..

Like I said that's why your jury is tainted. Yeah ADP02 was forced to choose from your selection. Like I said. A true court won't be influenced or be allowed to choose who to be in the jury. You should not be in the selection process since you are partisan.

You still won't drop this nonsense. Not only does it is wrong that you as a bipartisan was wrong in being in the selection process. What is glaringly wrong as well is, in order for it to be a judge and jury to have integrity. Those called for, should be neutral and have no obvious affiliation or liking for floyd or Pacquiao. That alone is the way that will show that that court was not Tainted.

The thing is in the jury selection roster, the only neutral and just jury among those in that kangaroo court was billue. The rest are Floyd ****riders lol.
                      Now tell me if your kangaroo court is non partisan?

Answer: NO FUVKN' WAY LOLOLOL

#I'll make it clearer for you. You have no right to be in the judge/jury selection process. The fact you created that court by your own hands is the ultimate definition of a Kangaroo court. Class dismissed!

Calling a little a girl a Biatch. You sick sick man. You are what's wrong in our society.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 06-05-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X