Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    that is where you stumble......

judges? scoring parameters used by judges?

do you understand what you are trying to do here?

three judges may even have different and/or contradicting verdict on a given fight!

or do you just can not dispute what you now see in the video....

the video is just a slow mo version of what transpired and you should not have difficulties commenting on it or disputing it....

just a simple video.....versus 3 judges who you can not even tell what they have for lunch or dinner before the fight....

and discuss what's on their mind regarding generalship, control defense etc etc...
    this is where he is going to wreck his slow mo mind trying to wrap his brain to comprehend it.

judges scoring differently in a given round is common, given that they each have a different angle and view of the ring, and the way the each have different style of judging.

what is not common and unheard of are 3 judges scoring all 8 rounds and two judges scored all 12 rounds identically the same.in a pick em fight where most if not all agrees that those 8 rounds have 4 or more rounds that could go either way.

surprisingly or not surprisingly as i have mentioned before,

when they say that the a particular round is so close to score and it may go either way, you know what happens?

it always went Floyd's way 100 percent of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      you evade my question.

it was a very simple question.

answer my question first then i answer yours.
      Really , I think your a bit of a nuff nuff that thinks going around in circles is victory , all it does is show your weakness when faced with truth , youre not hiding youre actually proving you dont have to have a long neck to be a goose .

Ring Generalship , Defense , Effective Aggression , Fight Control .

Floyd DOMINATED all those areas .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Really , I think your a bit of a nuff nuff that thinks going around in circles is victory , all it does is show your weakness when faced with truth , youre not hiding youre actually proving you dont have to have a long neck to be a goose .

the question is very simple

Round 1

Fighter A landed 5 jabs

Fighter B landed 1 power punch

who won round 1

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          deal with it? trolling?

a very lame and shameful way of capitulation!

carry on, boy!
          Lol oh sorry...i guess it's only cool when you're boyfriend spoon does it. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Lol oh sorry...i guess it's only cool when you're boyfriend spoon does it. Smh
            that's right! keep on guessing...that's where you are only good at...

consider that! ha ha ha!

Comment

the question is very simple

Round 1

Fighter A landed 5 jabs

Fighter B landed 1 power punch

who won round 1
              5 clean jabs will outscore one power punch , 3 might not but 5 will and it also depends on how many were missed to land the 5 and 1 , what if the guy threw 5 jabs only and the other threw 100 to land 1 .

You see even in your tiny little box off thinking the criteria of Ring Generalship , Defense , Effective Aggression and Control will govern how the points are allocated in spite of what is recorded as a connect or not , your tiny brain is trying to simplify professional fight scoring by leaving out all technique and delivery that will always score big in fights .

When it comes to scoring this fight Floyd won clearly and your half a theory is in a crooked hat .

Comment

5 clean jabs will outscore one power punch , 3 might not but 5 will and it also depends on how many were missed to land the 5 and 1 , what if the guy threw 5 jabs only and the other threw 100 to land 1 .

You see even in your tiny little box off thinking the criteria of Ring Generalship , Defense , Effective Aggression and Control will govern how the points are allocated in spite of what is recorded as a connect or not , your tiny brain is trying to simplify professional fight scoring by leaving out all technique and delivery that will always score big in fights .

When it comes to scoring this fight Floyd won clearly and your half a theory is in a crooked hat .
                i thought judges only look for the punch that landed?

are the judges also looking for the punched that missed?

now to be fair let me answer two of your criteria.

effective aggression

and fight control

Fighter A laying on the rope in a turtle shell defense.

Fighter B punching away wit 7-8 combos most hitting arms and gloves but one or two slips the arm and hits Fighter A's side no significant damage was done. most shots were blocked.

I will give fighter B

Effective aggression - 2 out of the possible 10 score
                Fight Control - 10 out of 10 fo pinning his opponent on the rope his opponent was not able to move to the left, right, forward, or backward making him helpless to mount an offense/counter attack.

I will give Fighter A

Effective aggression - 0 out of 10 there was not even an aggression how much more about efectivity

Fight control 0 out of 10.

can't move to the left, can't move to the right, can't move forward and can't move backwards. Did not thorw a single counter punch or any offense for the matter. just laying there on the rope covering up.

Fighter B wins this round
                Last edited by Rath; 02-04-2016, 01:00 AM.

Comment

I asked this earlier , throw your hat in and answer it .

We will get to the surface off a boxing match in due time we need to start deeper , when questioning the validy of any boxing match the first real question is what is being scored by each judge for Ring Generalship , Defense , Effective Aggression , Fight Control , fight control is winning the exchanges , controlling the pace and distance and containing the opponent into fighting your fight .

Now before we get to the landed grazed hard soft simple sht with the fight tell us what is awarded score for Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression and Fight Control .

Dont evade it answer it .
                  Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Well, this brings me to my point where Floyd usually fights as he did that night while people expected to see an aggressive Manny with KO written on every punch of his. So the "perception" is that Floyd won the fight because it was a tactical fight. Well like I said that is just perception. Even you posted that you expected Manny to come out like the "terminator".

The truth is that Manny's game plan was to fight a technical fight where he would hit and not get hit with any major shots by Floyd. Overall, Manny did accomplish that. Sure there were some rounds where he could have done more but I will respond to that below (see Floyd used illegal tactics).

Ring generalship and defense:
                  If you analyze closely, Manny's defense was actually quite impressive. More so than Floyd. Floyd 's defense entailed hugging, head-locks, bending below the waist, pushing off and often being at a distance where one can consider it a "stalemate". In my books and I would have hoped, the judges books, it would be considered a negative NOT a positive.

As for Manny, its a hard task to do what he did defensively. That is, being the aggressor and always be prepared defensively to either not get hit, block Floyd's counters or counter with a return punch. This as stated is much more impressive than what critics have called "Floyd's negative fighting".

Finally, we know why you went in this direction. Its because you Floyd fans really can't back up your statements that Floyd won on offense or else, you would have just showed us all your gifs and videos of Floyd doing that to Manny. Only Manny fans have successfully done that!!!

Here are examples:
                  Manny not only evades but clocks Floyd. Very impressive!

Floyd here is in fighting range. That is, not at a "stalemate" distance. His defense failed him here. Manny got him with an effective punch that clearly stunned Floyd.

I can show you plenty of examples where Floyd used illegal tactics and Bayless lets Floyd do whatever Floyd wanted but is this really defense and/or ring generalship and/or Effective Aggression?

Last edited by ADP02; 02-04-2016, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Well, this brings me to my point where Floyd usually fights as he did that night while people expected to see an aggressive Manny with KO written on every punch of his. So the "perception" is that Floyd won the fight because it was a tactical fight. Well like I said that is just perception. Even you posted that you expected Manny to come out like the "terminator".

The truth is that Manny's game plan was to fight a technical fight where he would hit and not get hit with any major shots by Floyd. Overall, Manny did accomplish that. Sure there were some rounds where he could have done more but I will respond to that below (see Floyd used illegal tactics).

Ring generalship and defense:
                    If you analyze closely, Manny's defense was actually quite impressive. More so than Floyd. Floyd 's defense entailed hugging, head-locks, bending below the waist, pushing off and often being at a distance where one can consider it a "stalemate". In my books and I would have hoped, the judges books, it would be considered a negative NOT a positive.

As for Manny, its a hard task to do what he did defensively. That is, being the aggressor and always be prepared defensively to either not get hit, block Floyd's counters or counter with a return punch. This as stated is much more impressive than what critics have called "Floyd's negative fighting".

Finally, we know why you went in this direction. Its because you Floyd fans really can't back up your statements that Floyd won on offense or else, you would have just showed us all your gifs and videos of Floyd doing that to Manny. Only Manny fans have successfully done that!!!

Here are examples:
                    Manny not only evades but clocks Floyd. Very impressive!

Floyd here is in fighting range. That is, not at a "stalemate" distance. His defense failed him here. Manny got him with an effective punch that clearly stunned Floyd.

I can show you plenty of examples where Floyd used illegal tactics and Bayless lets Floyd do whatever Floyd wanted but is this really defense and/or ring generalship and/or Effective Aggression?

reloaded will get his hands full this time, but as usual with genius floyd fans

you will see that this discussion will end up with kindergarten insult.

Comment

reloaded will get his hands full this time, but as usual with genius floyd fans

you will see that this discussion will end up with kindergarten insult.
                      I will be waiting for it and I'm sure that I will have a good laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X