No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Listen to the guy. Your logic is full of holes. There's a reason why you are red. You don't know how to argue.

You come in here to this thread to discuss what?

The thread topic.

Your comments before are immaterial, since it has nothing to do in dis*****g the thread. All you did was, boxing experts said this and that they say.. blah, blah, blah.. Sorry to burst your bubble, but once you come in here either you dispute or you concur on the facts at hand based on the thread topic.

You are not worthy of a debate.

That is why..

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post

Awwwww big brother trying to save his younger brotha.. Naah I'm just enjoying making you guys squirm in here.. I'm not really good at arguing, but I'm GREAT making you fl0mos cry

# 52,000 views, 259 pages of epic fl0mo crying thread
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2016, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Awwwww big brother trying to save his younger brotha.. Naah I'm just enjoying making you guys squirm in here.. I'm not really good at argument, but I'm GREAT making you fl0mos cry
        No no...i simply saw an idiot saying something ****** and pointed it out lol. It's fun to listen to the stories you make up in your head tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
          What's funny is that it's just like Floyd himself; talk all that mess, then when someone challenge them to back it up, they start running.

Pitiful!
          Blind sheeps that they are., But they are loyal hehehe

Even Floyd's fashion sense. They still would say it's 'HOT'

In these pictures they can't even differentiate a tramp fashion compared to Floyd fashion. That's how loyal they are bud hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            No no...i simply saw an idiot saying something ****** and pointed it out lol. It's fun to listen to the stories you make up in your head tho.
            Sure, enjoy

Oh, I hope you like my song for you..

Comment

# 52,000 views of my demise, 259 pages of posters laughing at me, nearly 700 posts from me because Floyd gave me a nervous breakdown.
              There, that's more like it, and really puts into perspective how sad you are.

Well, if you want to keep crying, have at it!

Comment

In these pictures they can't even differentiate a tramp fashion compared to Floyd fashion. That's how loyal they are bud hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  There, that's more like it, and really puts into perspective how sad you are.

Well, if you want to keep crying, have at it!
                  Sure, sure..

You're still not worthy

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    What's even more hilarious is Pac was role playing (LARPING), while Floyd wasn't even larping with that get up hahaha

Comment

What's even more hilarious is Pac was role playing (LARPING), while Floyd wasn't even larping with that get up hahaha
                      Yes he was...he was larping as a f@ggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X