Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Hehe yes you did.

He is left whining and biatching with nothing to back him up lol

Rath have you seen my post in the IV thread regarding considerthis being yusaf Mack he had an epic performance there?

Considerthis did a threesome with 2 jocks hehe
    Now i got you talking trash in other threads...hahaha. like a puppet on a string lol. Dance puppet...dance

Comment

Hehe yes you did.

Rath have you seen my post in the IV thread regarding considerthis being yusaf Mack he had an epic performance there?

oh my...

that is why he is posting that photo now. he thinks he can get back at you by hitting me LOL

Comment

Hehe yes you did.

Lol...you searched gay ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          oh my...

that is why he is posting that photo now. he thinks he can get back at you by hitting me LOL
          I haven't been in that thread in days...spoon is losing his mind haha. I guess he didn't appreciate the picture of you guys i posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            not yet.

First yusaf mack said Rath you are spoon's alt, now he is singing different tune.
            Look up hehehe

All you need to do is type considerthis in google and that photo shows up lmao

Comment

Look up hehehe

All you need to do is type considerthis in google and that photo shows up lmao
              Lol...you'd be one guy with a combined 13k garbage posts...who also enjoys responding to his own posts. Seems about right. I couldn't care less tho. Any more gay **** you want to share phaggot? Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Lol...you'd be one guy with a combined 13k garbage posts...who also enjoys responding to his own posts. Seems about right. I couldn't care less tho. Any more gay **** you want to share phaggot? Hahaha
                Naah not into that shyit. That's the funny thing about it, type Yusaf Mach or considerthis in a regular search engine. That filthy picture shows up hahaha..

The crazy thing is Yusaf Mach, AKA, you, were found denying you did p-orn lol
                Ah duh.. Pictures says otherwise lmao

Comment

Naah not into that shyit. That's the funny thing about it, type Yusaf Mach or considerthis in a regular search engine. That filthy picture shows up hahaha..

The crazy thing is Yusaf Mach, AKA, you, were found denying you did p-orn lol
                  Ah duh.. Pictures says otherwise lmao
                  Whatever you say lol. I highly doubt it's the first time you've searched gay **** and it definitely won't be the last.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Whatever you say lol. I highly doubt it's the first time you've searched gay **** and it definitely won't be the last.
                    Naah I'm not into that, maybe you can invite your hero Floyd to join in on your threesome events. Last I checked his into that kind of thing. I have a feeling he won't turn you down, since you know how Beiber and him likes it rough. Three is a crowd, so I'm sure that's a dream shake scenario for you hehe

Nirvana thy name is considerthis lmao

Spot Beiber?

Beiber fever! Oh yah hahaha

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-17-2015, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Naah I'm not into that, maybe you can invite your hero Floyd to join in on your threesome events. Last I checked his into that kind of thing. I have a feeling he won't turn you down, since you know how Beiber and him likes it rough. Three is a crowd, so I'm sure that's a dream shake scenario for you hehe

Nirvana thy name is considerthis lmao

Spot Beiber?

Beiber fever! Oh yah hahaha

You seem to have a pretty vivid imagination when it comes to gay sex...for someone who's "not into that stuff".

Comment

Working...
                      X