No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Spoon got the Floyd fans mad tonight! Keep it up Spoon!

They can't handle the truth

Truth stings a lot

Comment

• look how mad i am tho

Comment

• Day in, day out, can't change the result. Of that fight. Ployd vs PAC,

PAC talked about the lord will deliber/deliver Floyd into my hands. He said that publicly. The two faces of PAC, I think I won, but God told me I was going to lose. Stop thinking PAC, even the HBO commentators saw it as Floyd winning.
        Sho is with Floyd so ....

Imagine PAC making excuses, shoulder pain, a form he has seem more than more... Like we say in Manila! A form where if he could read or write, and filled out correctly, he could have gotten his shot. Yet, end of fight, hands raised in the air PAC, no pain. He thought he won = no shoulder pain

Post fight, press conference, I was hurt before the fight. Gets sued by people who bet on him, then he says, it was hurt during the fight and wasn't hurt before. Why is his lying not troubling to the PAC nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
          You can see the punches missing clearly and Floyd getting credit for it. You can see Manny blocking and slipping punches. He actually fought a pretty good fight defensively since Floyd could not land any damaging blows at all for 12 rounds. I really don't know what he did offensively. Pac was the one that landed the solid punches.

Yes Floyd won and I find it amazing that a boxer can win a fight with movement, and defensive tactics and not land hardly any solid blows. So yes he won without beating his opponent. Boxing is about how not to be hit but you have to beat your opponent with punches.

The fans got screwed and Floyd was the architect of that. Should he be villified? He's done the same thing for 7 years, so no. Should he be praised? Absolutely not! None of the greats would do that in the biggest fight of their career.
          A true legend wouldn't fight like that in the biggest night of his life. Floyd lost and obviously didn't deserve the win. Pac did, not only did he deserve it. He did it with only one healthy arm to boot against a roided up Floyd who ran and hug for dear life. Now that's ATG material from Pac. A true warrior of the game.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 01-17-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            This fight alone based on video evidences I provided showed in round 2 compubox only gave 6 connected shots for Pac while floyd got 11 when in fact Pac connected 17 times while floyd only connected 9. The discrepancy is too wide not to notice. And I'm just referring to round 2.

And this happened to most of the rounds Pac connected more, but strangely Floyd got the nod. Fixed? You bet.

Compubox is subjective clicking. A man clicks to his pleasure who he thinks connected. If the clicker was biased this happens.
            Very good investigative work Spoon. I would like to stress something here that is important and people could perhaps learn from: Your position is as a contrarian regarding this fight. Therefore your position requires extra ordinary proof. Instead of crying about who won the fight, and throwing around opinions, such as sooo many trolls, who claim to be contrarians do, you have assembled proof of your assertions.

To date the film analysis of the match is excellent proof. the punchstat counting errors is also excellent proof. Whether one agrees or not, the proof used is there for people to look at and evaluate. This is what people need when making a claim that goes against the tide...proof.

I want to encourage you. Judges and fixed fights have destroyed boxing throughout the ages. Punchstats are a tool of the destroyer, What they should do is have separate people do the punchstats independent of each other and there should be a minimum of three counters. If it were up to me? I would have two punch stat techs on each fighter and two counting for both men. Then a clear picture could emerge as to the number of blows landed. But the powers that be can easily manipulate these stats as the system works now. And as said before, Vegas does not like to lose.

Great work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Day in, day out, can't change the result. Of that fight. Ployd vs PAC,

PAC talked about the lord will deliber/deliver Floyd into my hands. He said that publicly. The two faces of PAC, I think I won, but God told me I was going to lose. Stop thinking PAC, even the HBO commentators saw it as Floyd winning.
              Sho is with Floyd so ....

Imagine PAC making excuses, shoulder pain, a form he has seem more than more... Like we say in Manila! A form where if he could read or write, and filled out correctly, he could have gotten his shot. Yet, end of fight, hands raised in the air PAC, no pain. He thought he won = no shoulder pain

Post fight, press conference, I was hurt before the fight. Gets sued by people who bet on him, then he says, it was hurt during the fight and wasn't hurt before. Why is his lying not troubling to the PAC nation!
              I don't think Pac is innocent anymore than Floyd lol. In a perfect world a fight like this would be rematched and, there would be a review before the rematched decision because of the contraversy. part of the problem is that at the lower levels because of how quick punches are, and because of how fractional eluding a blow can be, no judge can see these details. In a close fight like this where blows just miss and punch stats are screwy, there will be problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                I don't think Pac is innocent anymore than Floyd lol. In a perfect world a fight like this would be rematched and, there would be a review before the rematched decision because of the contraversy. part of the problem is that at the lower levels because of how quick punches are, and because of how fractional eluding a blow can be, no judge can see these details. In a close fight like this where blows just miss and punch stats are screwy, there will be problems.
                I don't disagree at all, but to bring in a new scoring model. The judges saw what they saw, when they sat ring side, side and scored the fight. Second guessing is for appeals courts. Doesn't exist in boxing. I think Arreola lost to Travis. Normal speed, or slow motion without any commentary.

I think Floyd lost to Castillo in the first fight. Lots of bad decisions. But suddenly when PAC takes a loss they want slow motion video introduced??? I think Marquez beat PAC 3 out of 4 times. Let's slow motion those videos too. Let's be fair. Always be fair. Marquez ' last victory being very clear, But in fights that go to the cards, where do we draw the line????

I think PAC was gifted a couple of wins over Marquez. I am not posting pathetic slow motion videos. I accept the judges decision, even when I don't agree with it. A big reason is, if I think they are corrupt, then all decisions are potentially debate able. Marquez said in Spanish, if I don't knock PAC out, I won't win...

Why was PAC so stupid to think he would be gifted a decision, like he was 2 times over Marquez???

Peace Brother!

You & I are brothers!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  You said that Floyd would have done even better defensively so Manny stood no chance. My point is if an old inactive Mosley could have done all that in one round, the younger prime Manny would have tried what Mosley did much more often. Floyd would be on the defense all night long and you would be hearing not only his daddy but also uncle Roger saying "Floyd, you fighting scared".

Especially with that version of Manny where you also admit that Manny would be a lot more offensive minded.

Why are you bringing up Marquez who was anticipating a CW of 144 and Floyd came in at 146? A Marquez that was not fit nor prepared to fight at 147? A Marquez that had 0 fights at 140 and 147? Marquez had nothing to gauge on how he can do at WW.

fight 3 and 4 with Manny was at 143-144...a welterweight catchweight fight and he got KTFO....Marquez was never a great welterweight and isn't now....he is a great fighter who competes at 147 for big bucks

Floyd was more offensive then and he would've been 5 years younger, so his legs would have been even faster and Manny cant cut off a ring to save his life and Mayweathers reflexes were faster as well........its just my personal opinion and I have been consistent and never changed my position......Only way Manny could win was by a one punch kayo because he doesn't adjust fast enough mid fight to deal with a fighter on Mayweather's level of skills, adjustments and comparable athleticism

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Very good investigative work Spoon. I would like to stress something here that is important and people could perhaps learn from: Your position is as a contrarian regarding this fight. Therefore your position requires extra ordinary proof. Instead of crying about who won the fight, and throwing around opinions, such as sooo many trolls, who claim to be contrarians do, you have assembled proof of your assertions.

To date the film analysis of the match is excellent proof. the punchstat counting errors is also excellent proof. Whether one agrees or not, the proof used is there for people to look at and evaluate. This is what people need when making a claim that goes against the tide...proof.

I want to encourage you. Judges and fixed fights have destroyed boxing throughout the ages. Punchstats are a tool of the destroyer, What they should do is have separate people do the punchstats independent of each other and there should be a minimum of three counters. If it were up to me? I would have two punch stat techs on each fighter and two counting for both men. Then a clear picture could emerge as to the number of blows landed. But the powers that be can easily manipulate these stats as the system works now. And as said before, Vegas does not like to lose.

Great work.
                    Thanks for appreciating it. I just want to throw it out there and to show how corrupt the system in boxing is, especially Vegas. Everything was wrong that night, compubox, judges score card, commentators being biased, NSAC/USADA being biased.

Pac was against all odds. This is to memorialize and give voice to what truly happened that night. I brought out the facts to give an airtight proof. And it shows since most Floyd fans in here are left crying with no legs to stand on.

Yes, the videos I posted give proof of what happened and it's is for the people to look and evaluate with their own eyes. Their was so much technical stuff happening at that fight, and these videos shows the craft and mastery of both fighters, but one edged the other and it was clear it was the guy in the yellow trunks who trumped it that night.

Cheers!

# Vegas don't like to lose
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 12-15-2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Thanks for appreciating it. I just want to throw it out there and to show how corrupt the system in boxing is, especially Vegas. Everything was wrong that night, compubox, judges score card, commentators being biased, NSAC/USADA being biased.

Pac was against all odds. This is to memorialize and give voice to what truly happened that night. I brought out the facts to give an airtight proof. And it shows since most Floyd fans in here are left crying with no legs to stand on.

Yes, the videos I posted give proof of what happened and it's is for the people to look and evaluate with their own eyes. Their was so much technical stuff happening at that fight, and these videos shows the craft and mastery of both fighters, but one edged the other and it was clear it was the guy in the yellow trunks who trumped it that night.

Cheers!

# Vegas don't like to lose
                      Lol...you're acting like pac blew mayweather out and was simply robbed on the scorecards. The fight was closer than the scores were at best. The judges don't have biased slowmo videos at their disposal, so they scored it how they scored it. Even most of the punches your video presented as smoking gun evidence that pac won, were not really clean or great punches...and certainly not as visible to the judges as what floyd was landing from the outside. Learn to live with it...it's over. That fight was one of the biggest letdowns in boxing history...and you want to treat it like is was manny's crowning achievement lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X