No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Most Americans, like myself are divided who truly won, but I have friends in Europe and Australia which they said the overall feeling from the boxing fans their was they thought Pac won and got robbed.
    Yeah, divided by the 98% of people around the world who watched the much anticipated match and saw Floyd win...compared to the 2% who think if they just pretend hard enough that Manny won, suddenly he will actually have won the biggest fight of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      in the close rounds it was pac landing the cleaner punches, in the close rounds it was pac with the better defense, in the close rounds it was floyd who was spoiling by holding/bending below the waist(illegal things) there were many close rounds where the actual connects were nearly even but these factors surely should have put pac over the top. what case does a guy who lands weak grazing/slapping punches have over the guy landing flush shots? the only case i can see is that he's floyd mayweather therefore he should win them. but i don't score fights like that. i score fights based on the action that takes place.
      The thing is even if Floyd threw those weak jabs and was counted vs pac's landed shots that included heavier more telling blows. Pac still had more punches connected.

Post fight review shows with all of Floyd's weak jabs counted, Pac still connected more than him.

Pac was truly the winner that night.

Yeah most can't see the truth, but those who did take the red pill. can see the truth that the supposed counter puncher was countered over and over again by the offensive fighter.

Yup the truth is all there. It wasn't a clear cut win.

You are just someone who took the red pill. That's why you can see this fight for what was wrong with it in every way..

You have awaken from the truth brotha. You obviously took the red pill. Good for you man. This elaborate scheme of creating a false reality of Floyd schooling Pac is all that just a scheme. Nothing more but an illusion of what really is not a true reality. You have broken through my friend.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-31-2018, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol I don't need an alt to put you flowmos to your cells.

It's easy when facts of who truly won is in Pac's side all along.

8-4 Pac the true winner.
        Thy this for Facts

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Yeah, divided by the 98% of people around the world who watched the much anticipated match and saw Floyd win...compared to the 2% who think if they just pretend hard enough that Manny won, suddenly he will actually have won the biggest fight of his career.
          Pretend?

Almost 100 pages of your flowmo kind are in here with no basis or facts to dispute the thread topic at hand. You are left with empty noise crying like little children with no substance defending Floyd with only your empty rhetorics.

# stop crying and whining like little children Floyd lovers

# time stamp it

# dispute it

# almost 100 pages and still Floyd lovers are left biatching lmao
          Last edited by Spoon23; 12-19-2015, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
            Thy this for Facts
            # Floyd lovers are left biatching again

# time stamp it buddy

# dispute it

# last time I checked no one can

It's because, The truth is Pac won it. A testimony of how good he was.

21k viewers and still going..

Carry on

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-26-2019, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Rath
              Spoon
              Spoon
              Rath
              haven't you notice? i just joined 2014 and i am now more popular than you, more so with the genius Floyd fans

SHAME ON YOU!

Comment

• Even Roger thought Floyd didn't win definitively. And TBE lovers can't get a clue. Sad!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Reverse those figures and you have the actual facts...

The number of Floyd fans that seen him win numbered in the thousands.. And they were nearly ALL concentrated in the US.

You'll struggle to find hardly anybody outside America who scored it for Floyd!

The BEST you can give it to Floyd is by a shave SD and the worst a dominant PAc victory.

Truth is, PAc clearly did enough for a narrow victory would have been the fairest outcome.

Coupled with the fact Pac did it with one arm too, then it's clear Floyd could never really beat PAc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
                    Rath and his alt Spoon needs a life, and that not includes social media. I mean, get out there, talk to real people type of life.
                    go back to work so you could feed yourself and your family, you 94k a year poor man.

besides working to support your family NSB is the best thing that ever happened to you (whoops sorry i forgot mcdonalds) you internet warrior who wants to beat me up thru twitter.

macho man

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                      let it go Manny lost and Floyd won how long are you guy going to whiny about this
                      another genius Floyd fan who wants to let it go or move on.

isn't crazy? genius floyd fans want to forget the happiest day of their life?

Comment

Working...
                      X