Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Upset? who's upset. Just calling it lame that's all hehe

Enjoy my vids and jpegs. That's how you throw punches courtesy of the pacman. It's for you and everyone to see. Cheers!
    All three of em in a 12 round fight. Very impressive.

Comment

• Great

saw the fight live and like other people, I can't believe Floyd wom. After seeing the compubox, I knew the fight was rigged.

Comment

• Just like Manny's lost didn't make him a less greater fighter, Floyd's loss wouldn't make him a less greater fighter either. I personally thought Floyd did what he does as a defensive guy and outpunched Manny.
        But the fact that in slowmo Pac seems to be won some rounds given to Floyd or even be the real winner of the fight wouldn't really suprise me. It was a memorable fight and judges are humans. Their decisions are not always reliable or always corrupted.

Comment

• MAYWEATHER UD12 PACQUIAO.

And until the end of time..

Comment

• Is It "Spoon" Or Is It "Rath" - Part 1

Welcome to the first installment of "Is It Spoon Or Is It Rath," so without further ado let the first round begin:

Spoon or Rath?

[IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/trollpasta/images/f/ff/******-baby.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131006184536[/IMG]

Spoon or Rath?

Spoon or Rath?

Spoon or Rath?

You choose!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              Welcome to the first installment of "Is It Spoon Or Is It Rath," so without further ado let the first round begin:

Spoon or Rath?

[IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/trollpasta/images/f/ff/******-baby.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131006184536[/IMG]

Spoon or Rath?

Spoon or Rath?

Spoon or Rath?

You choose!

are not here with us together with Zaroku and considerthis.

Genius Floyd fans logic, amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                MAYWEATHER UD12 PACQUIAO.

Green to you!

Let us look at the slow motion videos they don't post, PAC vs Marquez, fight 3, no slow motion, when the decision favors PAC. They wear PACman rose colored glasses.

PAC got KTFO, agreed? Where are the slow motion videos!!!!!

"Heeeeee- issssss-noooooot---geettttinggg up----jiiiim"
                Videos.
                "He's not getting up Jim!" Normal speed.

The PACT, that their God was defeated by two superior boxers, really hurts them.

Marquez destroyed the punk'n head, physically! Awesome & Scary KO, right???

Floyd destroyed PAC's mind. His psyche is damaged beyond repair.

PAC is ridiculed for excuse making, and speaking in false tongues, he returns to politics, perfect place for liars! Only in the Philippines, only in the Philippines . But, I love that country, dominated by foreign powers & impoverished for hundreds of years, they clung to Manny for hope. Hope......no action Manny..hope.... & excuses. I am going to pull a Douglas MacArthur and take over that country, set it on the right path.

The Chinese are building islands near the Philippine nation; the Chinese are taking over! There is a new big boss conqueror, the Chinese! Soon Mandarin will replace Tagalog.

In sad frustration the Filipino soldiers watch daily, as the Chinese start the bend over process!!! Doggy Style!!! Using what I call, JTT Technology, Just The Tip tech, like when your trying to slip your dong in a girl you are making out with.....

Don't worry baby, I am just gonna put the tip in. Just The Tip. Before you know it, I am balls deep in that poon! Y'all heard it hear first!

Just The Tip Tech!!!! Pat. Pending Zaroku, trade mark & copy rights, Lord Zaroku!!!
                Last edited by Zaroku; 12-18-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                  MAYWEATHER UD12 PACQUIAO.

final scorecard says red corner won.

last i check that was not Floyd's corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

Spoon or Rath?

Spoon or Rath?

Spoon or Rath?

Spoon or Rath?

You choose!

I vote spoon! Hahahahaha ha LMAO, he is still licking taint, and he ain't denying it!!!
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-18-2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      final scorecard says red corner won.

last i check that was not Floyd's corner.
                      let it go Manny lost and Floyd won how long are you guy going to whiny about this

Comment

Working...
                      X