Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are funny.

Spoon23 was a pinoy boy who wanted a life sized PACMAN

cant believe there’s still action in this thread!

Comment

• guy was obsessed and left soon as Pac retired

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History
        (This thread proves Pac got robbed.)

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 8 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
        in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

'THE ART OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcC9...ature=youtu.be

<iframe width="594" height="334" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fcC9_cqy2L8" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Round 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-nS...ature=youtu.be

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5-nS7FAELgQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Round 3

https://youtu.be/o1WMLoVggWU

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o1WMLoVggWU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Round 7

https://youtu.be/8qj0lSsf1dg

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8qj0lSsf1dg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Round 8 is a toss-up

https://youtu.be/zc04MqJ23gY

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zc04MqJ23gY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!

Hmmm, I’ve always love Pac period. That said, Mayweather isn’t my favorite boxer BUT I sure can APPRECIATE his skills. He outhustled, out landed and made pac miss a lot during their fight. He also controlled the TEMPO of the fight. He won the fight. Now move on.
        Few people in here understand boxing. They are no different than football fans. They just need a reason to crush on men and drink beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
          guy was obsessed and left soon as Pac retired
          The also said he wasn’t Filipino and followed boxing.
          some other *******ed posters vanished after pac retired!

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Hmmm, I’ve always love Pac period. That said, Mayweather isn’t my favorite boxer BUT I sure can APPRECIATE his skills. He outhustled, out landed and made pac miss a lot during their fight. He also controlled the TEMPO of the fight. He won the fight. Now move on.
            Few people in here understand boxing. They are no different than football fans. They just need a reason to crush on men and drink beer.
            funny thing is, pac did beat him. I remember watching the entire fight in slow motion (the connects) and indeed, Floyd is getting a lot of freebees that don't even connect or shouldn't even be considered punches at some points.

People continue to live in denial though, After pac fought Bradley I expected Floyd to land his right cross a lot more later in the fight, but he never did, he never got off. He played it safe and really played keep away.

It actually surprised me, that the fight was so slow and technical and how confused Floyd looked, esp with his dad losing his **** in the corner. We needed a rematch though, as this fight could have just as easily been ruled a draw.

People keep responding with opinions on the fight, but remember ALL THE compubox CONNECTS ARE IN SLOW MOTION on youtube, so there isn't actually much to argue about - that's what surprises me - Floyd actually lost the fight if its judged numerically or damagewise. The only way he wins it is if you use the "take the champs belt" idea which never get's used ever anymore. Or you weigh ring generalship above anything else - because Floyds long limbs forced Pacquiao to be the pursuing fighters for 12 rounds. I personally don't weigh that attribute before damage though.
            Toyman Toyman likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post

funny thing is, pac did beat him. I remember watching the entire fight in slow motion (the connects) and indeed, Floyd is getting a lot of freebees that don't even connect or shouldn't even be considered punches at some points.

People continue to live in denial though, After pac fought Bradley I expected Floyd to land his right cross a lot more later in the fight, but he never did, he never got off. He played it safe and really played keep away.

It actually surprised me, that the fight was so slow and technical and how confused Floyd looked, esp with his dad losing his **** in the corner. We needed a rematch though, as this fight could have just as easily been ruled a draw.

People keep responding with opinions on the fight, but remember ALL THE compubox CONNECTS ARE IN SLOW MOTION on youtube, so there isn't actually much to argue about - that's what surprises me - Floyd actually lost the fight if its judged numerically or damagewise. The only way he wins it is if you use the "take the champs belt" idea which never get's used ever anymore. Or you weigh ring generalship above anything else - because Floyds long limbs forced Pacquiao to be the pursuing fighters for 12 rounds. I personally don't weigh that attribute before damage though.
              Opinions are like as$h0les. Everybody has one.
              I though it was close fight but Mayweather edged him by controlling the pace and engagments. Pacquiao missed quite a bit even though he threw more.

Comment

• Fluid lost to Castillo, De Le Hoya, Maidana and Pacquiao to be honest.
                Mr. Punch-Out!! Mr. Punch-Out!! likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Opinions are like as$h0les. Everybody has one.
                  I though it was close fight but Mayweather edged him by controlling the pace and engagments. Pacquiao missed quite a bit even though he threw more.
                  I really low key thought floyd was gonna put on a better performance. Because between the 2, i considered Pacquiao to be in a worse part of his career than Floyd. Forget age, Pacquiao was knocked out by Marquez and had since then lost momentum, he had also been in many many wars and rough fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post

Agreed that there isn't much to discuss. Slow motion clearly shows Manny outlanded Floyd by a nearly 2:1 ratio.

Quality of punches landed also goes to Manny. Floyd exclusively landed jabs, whereas Manny actually hurt Floyd at least twice.

Manny fought with 1 arm.

Floyd was conclusively proven to have used peds.

Only clueless Floyd fans still insist he won, although I doubt most of them actually believe it deep down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post

Agreed that there isn't much to discuss. Slow motion clearly shows Manny outlanded Floyd by a nearly 2:1 ratio.

Quality of punches landed also goes to Manny. Floyd exclusively landed jabs, whereas Manny actually hurt Floyd at least twice.

Manny fought with 1 arm.

Floyd was conclusively proven to have used peds.

Only clueless Floyd fans still insist he won, although I doubt most of them actually believe it deep down.
                      I would have preferred a draw. It was a very lack lister bout.

won’t talk about peds, I think pac was on them as well - but had long since burnt out by the time he stepped in with Floyd.

I do agree though, if we go by modern scoring - pacquiao should have beat Floyd. Floyd really didn’t land a whole lot of anything. Lots of suspect connects or non connects being counted. Almost nothing landed flush, (maybe actually nothing). Pacquiao at least landed and did some damage, even amongst some od the sloppy Flurries. In round 3 or 4 he actually tagged Floyd multiple times. His dad was freaking out. Commentary = probably talking about Floyd.

oacquiao was def on peds though, so are many others

Comment

Working...
                      X