Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In slow motion Floyd win

JMM slept pac

Comment

• Spoon23 has ultra slow motion videos pinpointing Floyd (our generation greatest) having Pretty Boy Floyd getting got by a pac man? Marquez said Floyd is on another level,,, I’m not black,., not white either…

I see things in my own way… ***ish

I got nothing against Pinoy boy toys… I like filipina hoes who call me Mahal..

Pac lost—-made excuses and tainted his legacy…

yet not as bad as Pricktor Ortiz

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Spoon and ADOP2 are still making posts about this in 2021. How sad.
        But it’s not sad that Travesty and Shoulderroll are still posting on it after all these years also? Keep showing that bias Dunn.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

But it’s not sad that Travesty and Shoulderroll are still posting on it after all these years also? Keep showing that bias Dunn.
          LMAO. You are so see through.

I guess my posting in the history section hurt your feelings

This thread hasn't been bumped since October. All I had to do was prove Willie Pep wrong about Harry Wills signing that contract, and in a rage you quote me twice and bump this thread

The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Wtf?

You dug this up to call me biased for a year old post in a thread I haven’t looked at in ages because I clowned you about the whiny ***** thread you made yesterday.

Come on Ghostof this is ridiculous even for you.

travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Wtf?

You dug this up to call me biased for a year old post in a thread I haven’t looked at in ages because I clowned you about the whiny ***** thread you made yesterday.

LMAO. We might have to stop posting altogether or this dude might want to harm himself

Comment

Wtf?

Nah, I was thumbing through this thread and stumbled upon your post. It’s another example of the bias you show towards some posters with no accountability for others, so long as you agree with them. You haven’t clowned anyone, you drop your little turds all over the forum and stink up the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

LMAO. You are so see through.

I guess my posting in the history section hurt your feelings

This thread hasn't been bumped since October. All I had to do was prove Willie Pep wrong about Harry Wills signing that contract, and in a rage you quote me twice and bump this thread

I actually think it’s hilarious. Your mental illness on display for five years on this thread, THOUSANDS of posts, hundreds of pages, you are a sad little creature, but good for a laugh, especially all those weak ass sources and arguments you conjure up.

Comment

Nah, I was thumbing through this thread and stumbled upon your post. It’s another example of the bias you show towards some posters with no accountability for others, so long as you agree with them. You haven’t clowned anyone, you drop your little turds all over the forum and stink up the place.
                    Thumbing through a dormant Floyd/Manny thread less than 48 hours after Bivol upsets Canelo in dominating fashion.

You don’t even realize how much of a loser this makes you.

Are you are even a boxing fan anymore or just a mind warped **** cuck soldier fighting an imaginary Internet race war?

what stinks up the place is posters that inside of 48 hrs since a monumental upset that energized the sport and fans, doesn’t post much about the win or the boxers. Instead “he” makes “wahhh ***** lost” threads in the lounge then digs up a year old post in a dormant history section thread because the poster hurt his feelings.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-10-2022, 09:28 AM.
                    travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

I actually think it’s hilarious. Your mental illness on display for five years on this thread, THOUSANDS of posts, hundreds of pages, you are a sad little creature, but good for a laugh, especially all those weak ass sources and arguments you conjure up.
                      You're the one who bumped this thread you complete imbecile

Talk about carrying a torch. You're in the midst of another mental meltdown

Comment

Working...
                      X