No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You’re a deranged ********* looking mofo whose clearly not mentally stable.
    hehe.. wow after all that I said.. That's all you fl0mos do.. attack the main-man Spoon23, and not the Facts of this epic thread.

I'm surprised you didn't run and hide like you usually do countless times when I bust you up with your lame school girl arguments. Same baloney sandwich. No arguments. An Empty can.

I suggest you run along now and follow your hero Floyd. He belongs in the exhibition game now. That's where you should be shaking your pom poms BigDone. Be proud Floyd was able to stay standing over an 0-1 fighter like Logan Paul. Be proud man. Be proud.

That said,

Sadly, like always, you still have nothing to dispute this epic thread. Nothing but whine and throw tantrums as the truth of this epic thread must really hit the mark with you Fl0mos.

Truth really hurts.

BIGDONE = FLOYD'S THE BEST IV USER!!

TBE - The Best Enhancer!

TMT - The Medical Team!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2021, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• I really think this must be a troll thread. 118-110 Mayweather. If we want an investigation thread, then maybe do Pac vs Marquez 1,2,3, all of which Marquez should have got the win. The third flight was 117-111 Marquez - one-sided beat down. That's why Pac was forced to do the fourth fight, of which he got KO'd in by the better man. Marquez 4 Pac 0. Nash out.
      Amir Imam Amir Imam likes this.

Comment

• Pacquiao took all this and still lost. He had all the numbing agents and steroids and still lost.

02BA9719-5BE9-476E-B6E4-E983F54E5244.jpeg

Now he fights for Haymon/Floyd
        50-0
        Last edited by Amir Imam; 08-07-2021, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash out View Post
          I really think this must be a troll thread. 118-110 Mayweather. If we want an investigation thread, then maybe do Pac vs Marquez 1,2,3, all of which Marquez should have got the win. The third flight was 117-111 Marquez - one-sided beat down. That's why Pac was forced to do the fourth fight, of which he got KO'd in by the better man. Marquez 4 Pac 0. Nash out.
          lol The only Troll here is you and the other Fl0mos who have nothing to dispute the facts in this epic thread.

You are the very definition of a troll. You've been here countless times and with nothing to offer.. No substance, nothing..

If you know what door you entered. You know that this thread is about the front PAGE.

And Yes. You should stay out. Since your opinion doesn't matter. Evidence are.

NASH should always be OUT. NASH OUT!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2021, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash out View Post
            I really think this must be a troll thread. 118-110 Mayweather. If we want an investigation thread, then maybe do Pac vs Marquez 1,2,3, all of which Marquez should have got the win. The third flight was 117-111 Marquez - one-sided beat down. That's why Pac was forced to do the fourth fight, of which he got KO'd in by the better man. Marquez 4 Pac 0. Nash out.
            It was really an easy fight for Floyd. If Marquez had one more good win he would be ranked above Manny. When you look at Manny resume it’s really not that impressive considers he fought 4 guys twelve times and fought for 8 vacant titles .

031FF081-E7C8-4AEA-B147-57A24B4217CA.jpeg
            Last edited by Amir Imam; 08-07-2021, 09:34 AM.
            Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
              Pacquiao took all this and still lost. He had all the numbing agents and steroids and still lost.

02BA9719-5BE9-476E-B6E4-E983F54E5244.jpeg

Now he fights for Haymon/Floyd
              50-0
              haha how many times have your dumbass topic been disputed. Still harping that nonsense..

Pac wasn't even allowed to take any numbing agents on the day of the fight even if USADA allowed him too, because NSAC didn't allow him. You know who was allowed to have numbing agents on the day of the fight for his brittle hands?

Floyd that's who. And you dare point fingers to the one who didn't get one while you turn a blind eye on the one that had.. SHEEEESH! You can't even see the glaringly obvious double standards.

The golden goose gets a pass while the foreigner doesn't.

One gets to take it because he got weak feminine hands, while the other one with a torn rotator cuff with a legit injury doesn't get one.

Your story is all twisted in your deluded mind. It's now called FANTASY.

Not to mention who took IVS!!

STOP IT. YOUR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

This is where you jump off a cliff.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2021, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Even his own trainer knew Pacquiao lost. Even with the steroid Celestone he couldn’t beat Floyd.

463878C9-E844-4C83-8E3B-50B675CCAC5D.jpeg50EE4824-4608-4189-96DD-9A1E53CA28E3.jpeg
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Amir Imam; 08-07-2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

haha how many times have your dumbass topic been disputed. Still harping that nonsense..

Pac wasn't even allowed to take any numbing agents on the day of the fight even if USADA allowed him too, because NSAC didn't allow him. You know who was allowed to have numbing agents on the day of the fight for his brittle hands?

Floyd that's who. And you dare point fingers to the one who didn't get one while you turn a blind eye on the one that had.. SHEEEESH! You can't even see the glaringly obvious double standards.

The golden goose gets a pass while the foreigner doesn't.

One gets to take it because he got weak feminine hands, while the other one with a torn rotator cuff with a legit injury doesn't get one.

Your story is all twisted in your deluded mind. It's now called FANTASY.

Not to mention who took IVS!!

STOP IT. YOUR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

This is where you jump off a cliff.

We don’t give passes to foreigners who don’t pay their taxes.

50-0 deal with it. Pacquiao lost to Horn, Marquez, Bradley, Floyd, Sangsurat, Torrecampo, Morales. Stop comparing him to the old guy who beat him.

Comment

• Drug Test skipper/Steroid User

image_17339.jpg

F8272F58-3507-43BA-8D52-25ADD844B7C8.jpeg3387D858-A9EE-4EF7-9BB6-70B510E90444.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
                      Even his own trainer knew Pacquiao lost. Even with the steroid Celestone he couldn’t beat Floyd.

Roach also said:

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016

Everything can be called an opinion, since the only known truth is facts.

Like this one is a fact. Roach said this:

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Cheers!

What I'll believe more of what his Family said. Floyd senior saw his son fighting scared that he wanted his son to retire on the night of the fight. Uncle Roger thinks and wants a rematch for Floyd to truly gain respect from the fans coz he knows his nephew didn't deserve the W. Even Floyd's family knows he fuvked up.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2021, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X