No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Why is it ok for you to have an opinion on the fight but if someone disagrees with that opinion and feels Floyd won by large margin that it’s only because they hate Manny?

I don’t think Manny won a close fight. The judges didn’t think Manny won a close fight. The majority of experts covering at ringside didn’t think Manny won. Yet you call names and criticize solely because we all had Floyd winning.

The people who think Manny won are diehard Manny fans who just can’t admit their predictions were wrong.

As to the videos, they are all made by Manny fans with a clear conflict of interest. Since when do after the fact, tainted, slowed down videos made by partisan fans a fair and impartial method to judge a fight?

Literally no other fight have posters utilized doctored videos to judge who won. Now this is acceptable for Floyd/ Manny only? Come on dude.

The Bradley fight was a clear robbery that everyone agrees about. The Floyd fight, only partisan fans with an axe to grind suggest Manny won. That is a significant difference.
    stop it.. so ATG's like holyfield who said pac should have won, is a diehard pac fan now? wait.. let me take a guess, he's jealous of floyd's success? you can have your own opinion but why cant others? why do they have to be labeled as diehard pac fans?

“The fact of the matter is, you’re the more aggressive one, you hit him with the shots… Pacquiao seem to hit him (Mayweather) more times than he hit Pacquiao,” said the four-time heavyweight boxing champion.

When asked if Pacquiao should have won the super fight, Holyfield said: “I totally thought he did.”

“I actually thought Pacquiao was doing well. I don’t know how people scored the fight, I thought he was doing well,” he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

stop it.. so ATG's like holyfield who said pac should have won, is a diehard pac fan now? wait.. let me take a guess, he's jealous of floyd's success? you can have your own opinion but why cant others? why do they have to be labeled as diehard pac fans?

“The fact of the matter is, you’re the more aggressive one, you hit him with the shots… Pacquiao seem to hit him (Mayweather) more times than he hit Pacquiao,” said the four-time heavyweight boxing champion.

When asked if Pacquiao should have won the super fight, Holyfield said: “I totally thought he did.”

“I actually thought Pacquiao was doing well. I don’t know how people scored the fight, I thought he was doing well,” he said.
      Holyfield barely knows what planet he is on anymore, never mind how to score a fight. 99% of the scores I saw, fans, media, fighters, had Mayweather wide. I gave Pac Round 4 & Round 6, but could not find another round for him. Mayweather put in a very good performance, but the fight wasn't great as Pac was poor. 118-110 Mayweather. Nash out - BoxingScene Hall of Famer - First Ballot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Holyfield barely knows what planet he is on anymore, never mind how to score a fight. 99% of the scores I saw, fans, media, fighters, had Mayweather wide. I gave Pac Round 4 & Round 6, but could not find another round for him. Mayweather put in a very good performance, but the fight wasn't great as Pac was poor. 118-110 Mayweather. Nash out - BoxingScene Hall of Famer - First Ballot.
        see there's always an excuse... he aint the only one who thought pac won.. point of my post is that holyfield is not a diehard pac fan. ....

Comment

see there's always an excuse... he aint the only one who thought pac won.. point of my post is that holyfield is not a diehard pac fan. ....
          There are always going to be a few on any fight. I saw some people thinking Bradley beat Pac the first time. I had Pac by 10 points in that fight. May vs Pac happened at the wrong time. Pac may have had a chance if they fought when he was on fire during the best spell of his career years earlier, but for me, Mayweather fought his own fight, and Pac couldn't get his fight going. Mayweather controlled the bulk of the fight for me, and almost all of Pac's aggression was very ineffective. Nash out.

Comment

I was limiting that to posters on nsb.

To answer your question, Holyfield is so mentally shot that I wouldn’t use him as an example.

If Holyfield saw that then his mental capacity is clearly in need of some work. Holyfield’s opinion here is drastically different than the majority of people who scored this fight.

Comment

• I can't believe this BS thread is still going! "Pac/Floyd Investigation"
              Bravado Bravado likes this.

Comment

Why is it ok for you to have an opinion on the fight but if someone disagrees with that opinion and feels Floyd won by large margin that it’s only because they hate Manny?

I don’t think Manny won a close fight. The judges didn’t think Manny won a close fight. The majority of experts covering at ringside didn’t think Manny won. Yet you call names and criticize solely because we all had Floyd winning.

The people who think Manny won are diehard Manny fans who just can’t admit their predictions were wrong.

As to the videos, they are all made by Manny fans with a clear conflict of interest. Since when do after the fact, tainted, slowed down videos made by partisan fans a fair and impartial method to judge a fight?

Literally no other fight have posters utilized doctored videos to judge who won. Now this is acceptable for Floyd/ Manny only? Come on dude.

The Bradley fight was a clear robbery that everyone agrees about. The Floyd fight, only partisan fans with an axe to grind suggest Manny won. That is a significant difference.
                lol You are here again? How many times do I have to knock your sorry ass BigDunn?? You got nothing..

You are an example of a Floyd fan boy who has been here countless times. Doing the same old lines. You asks lame questions, but doesn't cut through the meat of the thread. You had so many chances to dispute these evidences in a form of a video that you consider edited and biased. Then if you think it was biased then you won't have a hard time dis*****g it.. But like most of you Fl0mos, you obviously have no guts to see the truth in the videos that are found in the front page showing the truth.

You can't even comprehend what I wrote in the front page that I clearly explained and Highlighted that the videos in here are unedited/unspliced and can be seen the time stamp of every 3 minute of every round is kept in the video. What is clear is who connected per round. To be exact these disputed rounds have 240 seconds per round, the time is found in the lower right part all shown clearly showing nothing was removed, and you know what was shown in this air tight Fort Knox videos. That to this day and forever more, Pac connected more than Floyd. Facts.

That's the beauty of video evidences of this epic thread. You can cry me river, throw tantrums as you create a disillusioned of false facts to denounce this thread, but what comes down to. Facts are trapped in a form of videos. Post fight scrutiny shows Floyd got a gifted win. Who truly connected more throughout the fight will always be the injured Pacquiao with a torn rotator cuff, still manage to connect more over a running, hugging bigger man who can only rely on the help of Vegas to save his sorry ass, by having rigged padded compubox, biased Vegas judges, and his go to Ref Bayless who allowed him to intentionally foul clinch the whole night which is foul in the Marquis of Queens Berry rules of boxing, a lame performance unworthy of a W.

​The biggest proof and witness for that is his old man Floyd Senior, crying in front of his son why are you fighting scared even if you're already juice up!

Also, You should ask this BigDunn, when was the last time Floyd fought outside of Vegas? I’ll wait..

You can’t be a World Champ but only fight in your own backyard.

But to save you the trouble..

He actually did go out once in his life. When he went overseas to fight a Japanese kid for an exhibition. That tells it all why Floyd is a world Champ.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

They were all in on it. Biased commentators, judges giving an obvious fake card (as proven in this thread) compublind helping Floyd pad his weak ass jabs, Usada turning a blind eye giving a TUE days after he got caught injecting IVs..

And all that, Floyd could only muster a hug and run tactics to the demise of the global crowd.. The boxing Fans lost that night..

These Floyd fan boys, shake their pom poms and forget FLOYD/USADA issue before giving him the credit.. These Floyd boys can't even talk about it.. aside from all the evidences showing Pac got robbed, just the cheating scandal alone is enough to call this fight invalid.. It should be a factor on top of so many factors why this fight was a farce, but they try to cover it up by not talking about the scandal.

This fight is antithesis of what to do in a Super Fight. And as the years has Past.. Floyd's resounding words of 'BANK ROBBERY BABY!' Is a voice that rings true to this day. The corrupt money that went in to protect the Golden Goose of Vegas has been stripped and exposed in this epic thread.

TBE - The Best Enhancer! TMT - The Medical Team!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2021, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

lol You are here again? How many times do I have to knock you sorry ass BigDunn?? You got nothing..

You are an example of a Floyd fan boy who has been here countless times. Doing the same old lines. You asks lame questions, but doesn't cut through the meat of the thread. You had so many chances to dispute these evidences in a form of a video that you consider edited and biased. Then if you think it was biased then you won't have a hard time dis*****g it.. But like most of you Fl0mos, you obviously have no guts to see the truth in the videos that are found in the front page showing the truth.

You can't even comprehend what I wrote in the front page that I clearly explained and Highlighted that the videos in here are unedited/unspliced and can be seen the time stamp of every 3 minute of every round is kept in the video. What is clear is who connected per round. To be exact these disputed rounds have 240 seconds per round, the time is found in the lower right part all shown clearly showing nothing was removed, and you know what was shown in this air tight Fort Knox videos. That to tis day and forever more, Pac connected more than Floyd. Facts.

That's the beauty of video evidences of this epic thread. You can cry me river, throw tantrums as you create a disillusioned of false facts to denounce this thread, but what comes down to. Facts are trapped in a form of videos. Post fight scrutiny shows Floyd got a gifted win. Who truly connected more throughout the fight will always be the injured Pacquiao with a torn rotator cuff, still manage to connect more over a running, hugging bigger man who can only rely on the help of Vegas to save his sorry ass, by having to rig A padded compubox, biased Vegas judges, and his go to Ref Bayless who allowed him to intentionaly foul clinch the whole night which is foul in the Marquis of Queens Berry rules of boxing, a lame performance unworthy of a W.

​The biggest proof and witness for that is his old man Floyd Senior, crying in front of his son why are you fighting scared even if you're already juice up!

Also, You should ask this BigDunn, when was the last time Floyd fought outside of Vegas? I’ll wait..

You can’t be a World Champ but only fight in your own backyard.

But to save you the trouble..

he actually did go out once in his life. When he went overseas to fight a Japanese kid for an exhibition. That tells it all why Floyd is a world Champ.

You’re a deranged ********* looking mofo whose clearly not mentally stable.

Comment

You’re a deranged ********* looking mofo whose clearly not mentally stable.
                    hehe.. wow after all that I said.. That's all you fl0mos do.. attack the main-man Spoon23, and not the Facts of this epic thread.

I'm surprised you didn't run and hide like you usually do countless times when I bust you up with your lame school girl arguments. Same baloney sandwich. No arguments. An Empty can.

I suggest you run along now and follow your hero Floyd. He belongs in the exhibition game now. That's where you should be shaking your pom poms BigDone. Be proud Floyd was able to stay standing over an 0-1 fighter like Logan Paul. Be proud man. Be proud.

That said,

Sadly, like always, you still have nothing to dispute this epic thread. Nothing but whine and throw tantrums as the truth of this epic thread must really hit the mark with you Fl0mos.

Truth really hurts.

BIGDONE = FLOYD'S THE BEST IV USER!!

TBE - The Best Enhancer!

TMT - The Medical Team!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2021, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• I really think this must be a troll thread. 118-110 Mayweather. If we want an investigation thread, then maybe do Pac vs Marquez 1,2,3, all of which Marquez should have got the win. The third flight was 117-111 Marquez - one-sided beat down. That's why Pac was forced to do the fourth fight, of which he got KO'd in by the better man. Marquez 4 Pac 0. Nash out.
                      Amir Imam Amir Imam likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X