No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Spoon and ADOP2 are still making posts about this in 2021. How sad.
    I saw the thread title and had to click to see who it was posting. And wasn't surprised by the result. Sad indeed.

One thing that made me laugh though was a pic here I actually made where I put Mayweather's face on a guy attached to an IV. Forgot all about that.

I dunno if I would've gone through with it if I knew how it was gonna be used. I was giving Mayweather fans a hard time cause I was upset about Pac losing but yeesh. I doubt a bag of salt water was the deciding factor in this fight.

Imagine what their reactions would be if Mayweather clearly lost, blamed a tore shoulder, had surgery, and was playing basketball way before the expected recovery time. Would they care about how much saltwater Pacquiao had put into his body beforehand?
    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Do I have to do this again because you can't let it go?

-Dos Santos didn't go to the hospital. That shows you are wrong.
      -Lab tests would need to be done for a proper diagnosis, not for suspected Rhabdo.
      -No...that is ret@rded. The treatement for Rhabdo is normal saline. Anything added to it won't suddenly make it not hydrate for Rhabdo. lol. That's desperation on your part.
      -He was given 2 IV's, and being that you aren't his doctor, you are in no position to say how much he would need.
      -Again, go look up how Rhabdo is treated. yes...with an IV.
      -Dos Santos and Stiverne fought with it, so that takes care of that one.
      -Dos Santos and Stivern fought with it, so that takes care of that one.
      -So are Dos Santos and Stivern. And I'm sure they weren't super active right before. So that takes care of that one.
      -I'm sure they all drank after the weigh-in. So that takes care of that one. Dos Santos even had it a day after...when he clearly would have drank water after the fight.
      -Again, no fighters are in heavy training immediately before the fight, yet Stiverne and Dos Santos had Rhabdo.
      -Yes, it was dehydration, which is a symptom of...Rhabdo.
      -There doesn't need to be evidence (besides that he was dehydrated, had extremely dark urine, had injuries to his shoulders, had decreased urine output...all symptoms of Rhabdo), it would only need to be suspected to initiate treatment...which would be IMMEDIATELY giving an IV.
      -No, experts said they weren't aware of the details of this matter, which you left out completely.

Give up. It's time you let it go.

So what you are saying is that Floyd and his doctor came up with the wrong diagnosis and USADA bought that lie?

WADA
      "Under the overarching principle of strict liability in effect under anti-doping regulations, as an athlete, you are ultimately responsible for everything that goes into your body, whether it was recommended, prescribed, or even provided by someone else."

If you come up with Rhambo as diagnosis out of thin air, Dr Travestyny, then the next step is to at least pretend that it is truly Rhambo and have your patient rushed to the hospital to make sure that your guess was right because if it really was Rhambo there is the potential that the patient has damaged their liver or kidney or may get a cardiac episode!!!

BUT
      if Floyd doesn't go to the hospital and get tested properly then the diagnosis was BS LIE and consequently USADA should NOT have given Floyd that RETRO TUE!!!

It doesn't work the way you think it. Go back to the quote that I provided to you from the Head of the WADA TUE and physician. FLoyd would have to go to the hospital, tested positive for Rhambo and do the proper treatment then rest those muscles for a few weeks to months. That is if it was done properly and it was NOT a LIE ... EXPERT said, there would be various medical reports to prove that the athlete had surgery, anesthesia, IV and so on, as an example. That is, all well documented by the proper people. NO GUESS WORK!!! You cannot just say, we thought it was RHAMBO.

EXPERTS:
      What the experts CLEARLY stated is that the ONLY way that Floyd could have gotten a RETRO TUE is if at the end of it all, Floyd was in no shape to fight Manny the next day.

"They gave Floyd a RETRO TUE and only came to light 21 days after the fight. Wow, USADA is doing that because they are getting paid. USADA is supposed to be a body that is supposed to be completely independent. Wow, its a murky world. Yes it is murky and quite frankly sensed disappointment."

"When it comes to RETRO TUEs". Made only when you do not have enough time to apply. Lets say someone gets injured on the field and goes to surgery that night .... and post-op they give him drugs. Its totally acceptable. You get the anesthetists report, the surgeons report then you put all that on the TUE form. Perfectly acceptable. That is what a RETRO TUE is all about. An URGENT .... Someone has an anaphylactic allergic reaction and needs the drugs (URGENTLY). Right, that is not someone who is going to play at tennis open final or race at the Tour de France. No (its not for that). That is when I challenge the system. Its a red flag."

"I TOTALLY AGREE. It doesn't smell right to me. To enable you to compete, you get a RETRO TUE to get an IV? What were they giving him and why couldn't they rehydrate him orally, clinically, that is what we do. You do not need an IV unless you are vomiting and have diarrheas and cannot drink orally and if that all happens then you will not be entering the ring against Manny Pacquiao.

Can you see and read the above? Clear enough for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

I saw the thread title and had to click to see who it was posting. And wasn't surprised by the result. Sad indeed.

One thing that made me laugh though was a pic here I actually made where I put Mayweather's face on a guy attached to an IV. Forgot all about that.

I dunno if I would've gone through with it if I knew how it was gonna be used. I was giving Mayweather fans a hard time cause I was upset about Pac losing but yeesh. I doubt a bag of salt water was the deciding factor in this fight.

Imagine what their reactions would be if Mayweather clearly lost, blamed a tore shoulder, had surgery, and was playing basketball way before the expected recovery time. Would they care about how much saltwater Pacquiao had put into his body beforehand?
        Naah you don't have to take it from me..

Floyd himself knows whatsup.. Not to mention even guys who train in the Mayweather Gym knows what's up.. You just don't want to see the truth after having to see this epic thread expose this farce super fight that showed a grown ass bald man fight like a scared pussay draining the life of the crowd for running and hugging and expending precious time every 3 minute of every round over an injured one armed Asian. Not to mention, him having to use all the IVs like Armstrong did, just to get an edge and still look like a scared cat. Geez.. Pathetic really..

699 pages.. 700 plus thousand viewers. This epic thread had shown the real deal fraud that happened in this debbie downer of a super fight were one boxer came to fight while the other just seem came to dance his way to a bank robbery.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.89dc0b6bea1b

mayweather-hugs-fight-fail.jpg

Even in the Mayweather Gym, they know it was a robbery lol

Jeff Mayweather ask the first dude on the left what was the biggest Robbery?

His answer was Bradley Pac 1.

Jeff then ask his bro, Floyd Sr what was the biggest Robbery in boxing history?

A BOXER in the TMT GYM goes, PACQUIAO MAYWEATHER!

EVEN IN THE TMT GYM THEY KNOW IT WAS A FLUKE WIN, A ROBBERY LOLOLOLOLOL

Starts @ 0:45

Even the great MJ don't want to see a another hugfest again. One is enough. 'Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!'

His airiness (Michael Jordan): 'Man I can't believe I wasted my time watching this marathon hug fest. Time to leave this crap behind. That Mayweather guy doesn't know what greatness is about. When everything is on the line you have to fuvking fight! I can't believe I got conned for paying for this shyit!' Smh

Jordan: Crap I'm stuck in this seat. This shyit is boring..

michael-jordan-mayweather-pacquiao-1.jpg

# airness knows how legacy is done and having to do a boring ass marathon and winning like a fluke election win like Sleepy joe ***** won a fake election isn't how to win.

n2ALapo.gif
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-30-2021, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

So what you are saying is that Floyd and his doctor came up with the wrong diagnosis and USADA bought that lie?

WADA
          "Under the overarching principle of strict liability in effect under anti-doping regulations, as an athlete, you are ultimately responsible for everything that goes into your body, whether it was recommended, prescribed, or even provided by someone else."

If you come up with Rhambo as diagnosis out of thin air, Dr Travestyny, then the next step is to at least pretend that it is truly Rhambo and have your patient rushed to the hospital to make sure that your guess was right because if it really was Rhambo there is the potential that the patient has damaged their liver or kidney or may get a cardiac episode!!!

BUT
          if Floyd doesn't go to the hospital and get tested properly then the diagnosis was BS LIE and consequently USADA should NOT have given Floyd that RETRO TUE!!!

It doesn't work the way you think it. Go back to the quote that I provided to you from the Head of the WADA TUE and physician. FLoyd would have to go to the hospital, tested positive for Rhambo and do the proper treatment then rest those muscles for a few weeks to months. That is if it was done properly and it was NOT a LIE ... EXPERT said, there would be various medical reports to prove that the athlete had surgery, anesthesia, IV and so on, as an example. That is, all well documented by the proper people. NO GUESS WORK!!! You cannot just say, we thought it was RHAMBO.

EXPERTS:
          What the experts CLEARLY stated is that the ONLY way that Floyd could have gotten a RETRO TUE is if at the end of it all, Floyd was in no shape to fight Manny the next day.

"They gave Floyd a RETRO TUE and only came to light 21 days after the fight. Wow, USADA is doing that because they are getting paid. USADA is supposed to be a body that is supposed to be completely independent. Wow, its a murky world. Yes it is murky and quite frankly sensed disappointment."

"When it comes to RETRO TUEs". Made only when you do not have enough time to apply. Lets say someone gets injured on the field and goes to surgery that night .... and post-op they give him drugs. Its totally acceptable. You get the anesthetists report, the surgeons report then you put all that on the TUE form. Perfectly acceptable. That is what a RETRO TUE is all about. An URGENT .... Someone has an anaphylactic allergic reaction and needs the drugs (URGENTLY). Right, that is not someone who is going to play at tennis open final or race at the Tour de France. No (its not for that). That is when I challenge the system. Its a red flag."

"I TOTALLY AGREE. It doesn't smell right to me. To enable you to compete, you get a RETRO TUE to get an IV? What were they giving him and why couldn't they rehydrate him orally, clinically, that is what we do. You do not need an IV unless you are vomiting and have diarrheas and cannot drink orally and if that all happens then you will not be entering the ring against Manny Pacquiao.

Can you see and read the above? Clear enough for you?

No, that is not what I'm saying, Dr. ADPO2 who just pulled it out of his rump that Vitamin C can't be used to treat rhabdo. I already made it clear to you a million times and you are still going. If it was suspected that he had rhabdo, they would likely allow him an IV to treat him for that instead of him going into a situation like Stiverne. I said it a million times.

This has nothing to do with the hospital. When the MMA dude got sick and had IV's, he had the IV's on site. He didn't go to the hospital immediately. And yes, he had a retro TUE. He didn't go to the hospital until the next day when he couldn't fight. Obviously had the IV bags worked out for him, the next place he would have been going was to fight. The fight wasn't called off until he went to the hospital.

When completing the TUE information, that's when a doctor has to write in more information, and since you don't know what was on the TUE form, you have no idea what was written in there. But feel free to go and have a look.

Obviously it would be urgent because the fight is the next day and they have to make sure he's going into the situation healthy and not leading into something dangerous like Stiverne.

Is it clear enough for you???? The guy you keep quoting told you straight up that he wasn't aware of the details and you left that part out. Neither are you aware of the details because you don't have the medical forms. You're just doubling down on what you already said because your bs about vitamin C just failed.

This should end the bs. Just stop already.

By the way, since you just completely made up that bs about Vitamin C, I've learned that I should check into everything you say because you can't be trusted. You can diagnose Rhabdo from even a urine test using a dip stick. So we have no idea if it was diagnosed from some of the urine taken before he went to weigh in. Man, give up.

Comment

No, that is not what I'm saying, Dr. ADPO2 who just pulled it out of his rump that Vitamin C can't be used to treat rhabdo. I already made it clear to you a million times and you are still going. If it was suspected that he had rhabdo, they would likely allow him an IV to treat him for that instead of him going into a situation like Stiverne. I said it a million times.

This has nothing to do with the hospital. When the MMA dude got sick and had IV's, he had the IV's on site. He didn't go to the hospital immediately. And yes, he had a retro TUE. He didn't go to the hospital until the next day when he couldn't fight. Obviously had the IV bags worked out for him, the next place he would have been going was to fight. The fight wasn't called off until he went to the hospital.

When completing the TUE information, that's when a doctor has to write in more information, and since you don't know what was on the TUE form, you have no idea what was written in there. But feel free to go and have a look.

Obviously it would be urgent because the fight is the next day and they have to make sure he's going into the situation healthy and not leading into something dangerous like Stiverne.

Is it clear enough for you???? The guy you keep quoting told you straight up that he wasn't aware of the details and you left that part out. Neither are you aware of the details because you don't have the medical forms. You're just doubling down on what you already said because your bs about vitamin C just failed.

This should end the bs. Just stop already.
            One thing at a time.

We are talking about the fake made up Rhambo diagnosis, right? Is that what the MMA fighter had? Of course NOT!!!

Rhambo is not easy to diagnose. That is why they would have Floyd go to the hospital, get the proper lab tests and proper treatment then more tests and so on. Then the athlete would be told to not stress the injured area. The fight would have been postponed!!!

BUT you didn't think out your BS thru well enough! An IV for Rhambo doesn't "cure" it. After treatment, the muscles would need to be rested for weeks if not months. So WRONG, it was not RHAMBO!

Comment

One thing at a time.

We are talking about the fake made up Rhambo diagnosis, right? Is that what the MMA fighter had? Of course NOT!!!

Rhambo is not easy to diagnose. That is why they would have Floyd go to the hospital, get the proper lab tests and proper treatment then more tests and so on. Then the athlete would be told to not stress the injured area. The fight would have been postponed!!!

BUT you didn't think out your BS thru well enough! An IV for Rhambo doesn't "cure" it. After treatment, the muscles would need to be rested for weeks if not months. So WRONG, it was not RHAMBO!

How do you know it was fake and made up when it can be diagnosed from a urine dip stick test? LMAO. Had to look that up myself since you can't be trusted. We know that DCO's at least have urine dipsticks.

An IV is the treatment. Don't make me post it again for you. You can google it yourself. I'm sure I already posted it to you once.

And we already know that Stiverne and Dos Santos completed their fight with it. Both stated it stemmed from before the fight. So yea, seems you can make it through a fight with it.

Give up!

Comment

How do you know it was fake and made up when it can be diagnosed from a urine dip stick test? LMAO. Had to look that up myself since you can't be trusted. We know that DCO's at least have urine dipsticks.

An IV is the treatment. Don't make me post it again for you. You can google it yourself. I'm sure I already posted it to you once.

And we already know that Stiverne and Dos Santos completed their fight with it. Both stated it stemmed from before the fight. So yea, seems you can make it through a fight with it.

Give up!
                Stiverne and Dos Santos were NOT diagnosed until after the fight. Try again!

So at Floyd's house they would be able to test and determine that it was Rhambo, the extent of the damage, the treatment would be a 1 time 750ml and done. TRY AGAIN!!!

Comment

Stiverne and Dos Santos were NOT diagnosed until after the fight. Try again!

So at Floyd's house they would be able to test and determine that it was Rhambo, the extent of the damage, the treatment would be a 1 time 750ml and done. TRY AGAIN!!!

That doesn't matter. They claimed it was from before the fight. Do you think they would have been better served by an IV before the fight. Obviously, they would have.

You just ducked it. It could be tested for with a urine dipstick test. And yes, they can give an IV for 750ml to treat it. I don't have to try again. You are repeatedly failing.

That should end this. Give up.

Comment

That doesn't matter. They claimed it was from before the fight. Do you think they would have been better served by an IV before the fight. Obviously, they would have.

You just ducked it. It could be tested for with a urine dipstick test. And yes, they can give an IV for 750ml to treat it. I don't have to try again. You are repeatedly failing.

That should end this. Give up.

That is NOT the way Rhambo is diagnosed properly nor is it the way that it is treated properly. That is the way Dr Travertyny BS way but not the right way!

If you are saying that USADA would have fallen for that then YES, USADA was CLEARLY in on it!!!

The funniest part of all of what you posted is, we both know that Floyd couldn't even urinate!!! I cannot stop laughing!!!

If the diagnosis was Rhambo then they would have brought Floyd to the hospital for proper evaluation, testing and proper treatments. The doctors would have told him that he would have to avoid stressing the injured muscles for weeks to possibly months. Floyd fought the NEXT DAY!!!

"Rhabdomyolysis is a condition that occurs when a large amount of muscle is damaged. When muscle fibers break down, they release substances into the bloodstream. One of these is a protein called myoglobin. Myoglobin can damage the kidneys. Other substances released by damaged muscles can cause chemical and fluid imbalance in the body. Because of the damage and imbalances, the kidneys stop working correctly. This can be dangerous, even fatal. Rhabdomyolysis is a medical emergency. Treatment is always done in the hospital.

Rhabdomyolysis treatment
                    "Treatment is always done in the hospital. An intravenous (IV) line is put into a vein in your arm or hand. IV fluids are then given to flush myoglobin and other harmful substances from the blood. Medicines may also be given to protect the kidneys. Other medicines are given to treat fluid and chemical imbalances and to help prevent complications. You may also be given pain medicine to control discomfort.

The hospital stay for rhabdomyolysis is several days or longer. During this time, you’re monitored to be sure no further problems develop. Your kidneys are checked for long-term damage. And the underlying cause of the condition is determined and treated if needed."

As mentioned, the diagnosis includes the laboratory findings.
                    "
                    The clinical manifestations of rhabdomyolysis include myalgias, weakness, red to brown urine due to myoglobinuria, and elevated serum muscle enzymes (including creatine kinase [CK]). The degree of myalgias and other symptoms varies widely, and some patients are asymptomatic. Fever, malaise, tachycardia, and gastrointestinal symptoms may be present. Muscle swelling may occur with rehydration. (See 'Clinical manifestations' above and 'Symptoms' above and 'Physical findings' above.)"

"The laboratory findings that characterize rhabdomyolysis include an acute elevation in the CK and other muscle enzymes and a decline in these values within three to five days of cessation of muscle injury. The other characteristic finding is the reddish-brown urine of myoglobinuria, but this finding is often absent because of the relative rapidity with which myoglobin is cleared. The serum CK is generally entirely or almost entirely of the MM or skeletal muscle fraction, although small amounts of the MB fraction may be present. (See 'Laboratory findings' above and 'Creatine kinase' above and 'Urine findings and myoglobinuria' above.)"

"Key diagnostic laboratory studies include the creatine kinase and urinalysis, including dipstick and microscopic evaluation."

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                      You know who wins this? The INTERESTED party with the most MONEY.
                      But do you know why Floyd's been harping for a rematch with Pacquiao but is just blowing smoke..

It's because he felt it.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-15-2021, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X