Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    here's the thing:

this is a fighter who claims to cut no weight. wasn't sick, didn't show any medical justification for the use of an IV. in cases of mild even to moderate dehydration the most effective method for rehydration is to drink fluids. this is well studied.

so how does a fighter who claims to cut zero weight require 3/4 of a liter of saline and vitamins?

the main reason these transfusions are "illegal," and require what is essentially a doctor's note, is not for performance enhancing, but to stop athletes from using the IV's to mask PED use and flush them out of the system to pass a drug test.

at the very least what happened, the commision's handling of it, and the hysterical 180 they took to all of a sudden defend floyd mayweather, was highly suspicious.

do i suspect floyd of PED use particularly in that fight, given the circumstances? of course. FFS the guy got caught taking an illegal IV in exactly the manner used by lance armstrong and others to mask their PED use and pass drug tests. and again, he wasn't sick, wasn't dehydrated according to any thing they've been able to produce.

Exactly, It is so obvious Floyd cheated. IF you are a rational boxing fan seeing all the tell tale signs of what Floyd did with those IVs against Manny. That's mute and academic. That alone shows his win against Manny is a dud. In any sport cheating is an automatic DQ. And I'm not even going to add the insurmountable facts that I brought forth in the front page. It only shows how empty Floyd's win is, and not to mention why he calls for a rematch with Pacquiao and like a used car salesman, Floyd takes back in what he says of fear of having to fight Pac in a a fair game scenario. Fear of a real fight with no IVs scares him, after-all he knows an injured Pacquiao was too much for him with all those IVs in his system he still had to run and hug for 12 rounds.

And that is why.. as the days, years pass-by, Floyd's fake win will resonate and only taint his career for the obvious reason. He didn't really win against Manny.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.89dc0b6bea1b

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-22-2020, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I told you we could ask the mods and you leave the site permanently if they confirm that you were banned.

But you bitched out.
      Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Yep, just as I thought, you're too stupid to understand what I said.
      Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      It's very simple. I got you banned for posting racist drivel.

You're lying about it but that is what happened. We can call in a mod to prove whether I am right or you are...but you're too much of a puzzy to agree to that.

Because you know what the mods are going to say and it won't be in your favor.
      Since when do you need him to agree to it? You can just go and get a mod regardless.
      Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I already know for a fact that he was banned. Now I want him to agree to a permaban.

Obviously he is shying away from that, because he knows what the mods are going to say.
      Wouldn't it just be better if you proved that he's a blatant liar through the mods?

He's already said that he will always post on here so the perma bet is a waste of time, bro.

Comment

• Still no change in the official decision. Floyd still won. Floyd is still FOTD. Floyd is still ranked ahead of Manny in ant poll of ATG fighters. I'll check back again next year to see if this "investigation" has changed anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Still no change in the official decision. Floyd still won. Floyd is still FOTD. Floyd is still ranked ahead of Manny in ant poll of ATG fighters. I'll check back again next year to see if this "investigation" has changed anything.
          Better yet, don't ever comeback. You've been fuvked up too many times in here. At this point, I'm actually surprise you still breathing. You are an embarrassment to your kind. Stay down.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Cheaters never win.
          Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Yeah, Lance never won did he.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Better yet, don't ever comeback. You've been fuvked up too many times in here. At this point, I'm actually surprise you still breathing. You are an embarrassment to your kind. Stay down.
            Manny is the cheater, that is why he didn't win against Floyd. He tried to illegally use Toradol and got caught. Without Toradol he looked exactly like the guy that fought Torrecampo. Manny also cheated against JMM. He wouldn't agree to have VADA testing so he could use PED's. He got KTFO. This is what happens when you try to cheat.

Of course none of this is surprising because he cheated on his wife with a hooker and got the hooker pregnant.

What kind of degenerate loser are you that you support someone that cheats this much. Well I saw your picture so I know you are a filthy, scummy f-ckboy that needs a hero to worship because your existence is so miserable.

Comment

• when in doubt.. hug it out.. floyd is fighter of the decade..

who next.. i want to see ployd vs canadian kid justin big kok bieber briber... spelling is a froblem for me... in tagalog...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                when in doubt.. hug it out.. floyd is fighter of the decade..

who next.. i want to see ployd vs canadian kid justin big kok bieber briber... spelling is a froblem for me... in tagalog...
                That was Floyd's tactics for the Pacquiao bout.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Manny is the cheater, that is why he didn't win against Floyd. He tried to illegally use Toradol and got caught. Without Toradol he looked exactly like the guy that fought Torrecampo. Manny also cheated against JMM. He wouldn't agree to have VADA testing so he could use PED's. He got KTFO. This is what happens when you try to cheat.

Of course none of this is surprising because he cheated on his wife with a hooker and got the hooker pregnant.

What kind of degenerate loser are you that you support someone that cheats this much. Well I saw your picture so I know you are a filthy, scummy f-ckboy that needs a hero to worship because your existence is so miserable.
                  let me tell you sumthing.. manny had to staple his arm on.. and fought vaingloriously with one arm... manny is a god in the philippinesss..... jmm ktfo of the manny because manny wanted to get knocked the fixxk out.. to secure a phight with the ployed may weather... my pinoy buddys...are not fools.. they say.. man.. manny got caught and smahed by jmm.. then floyed schooled him.. end of story...

da ployed held excessively.. and he won.. good for him..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    let me tell you sumthing.. manny had to staple his arm on.. and fought vaingloriously with one arm... manny is a god in the philippinesss..... jmm ktfo of the manny because manny wanted to get knocked the fixxk out.. to secure a phight with the ployed may weather... my pinoy buddys...are not fools.. they say.. man.. manny got caught and smahed by jmm.. then floyed schooled him.. end of story...

da ployed held excessively.. and he won.. good for him..
                    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Not yet, but If I was the ref, floyd would have lost a few points for excessive holding. Not the sign of a true champ.
                    But, what truly matters is the gist of what you said. A fake win is a fake win.. Not a true win. Floyd is Not a true champ. You are definitely right Zaroku. That's all there is to it Zaroku. I agree.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-24-2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History
                      (This thread proves Pac got robbed.)

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 8 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
                      in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

'THE ART OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcC9...ature=youtu.be

Round 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-nS...ature=youtu.be

Round 3

https://youtu.be/o1WMLoVggWU

Round 7

https://youtu.be/8qj0lSsf1dg

Round 8 is a toss-up

https://youtu.be/zc04MqJ23gY

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!

I want what your smoking.

Comment

Working...
                      X