No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    What i find interesting is...I really dont give a fuck. When someone can bring me some proof of this i will continue to paw at you rat fucks like a cat does a dead rat. lol
    If you don't care, why lie?

Comment

What i find interesting is...I really dont give a fuck. When someone can bring me some proof of this i will continue to paw at you rat fucks like a cat does a dead rat. lol
      I told you we could ask the mods and you leave the site permanently if they confirm that you were banned.

But you bitched out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I told you we could ask the mods and you leave the site permanently if they confirm that you were banned.

But you bitched out.
        again...You are a brainless twit. WTF do i need you to ask anyone anything for? I already asked and im quite pleased with what i was told. And i dont have to prove **** to you. I prefer to continue to make you look stupid honestly. Because i dont care what you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          You create, update and spend long hours campaigning futility of this thread and yet you have the temerity to accuse someone else of sucking their idols' dick?
          ??

Dude, here's an advice.

You have a choice to not be a JEDI VIRGIN all your life. There is such a thing called PUSSAY.

Focus on that buddy. There's more to life than Jedis and Floyd.

There is the other way. You can still find your way to a pussay.. but then again.. You can still be who you really are a Starwars NERD Virgin that you can fully embrace and enjoy your true nature, being a NERD.

I am a nerd I don't like pussay. I am JEDI-VADER

LORD OF THE FORCE

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-21-2020, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            ??
            Yep, just as I thought, you're too stupid to understand what I said.

Comment

Yep, just as I thought, you're too stupid to understand what I said.
              Hi I'm Jedi Vader. I'm a giant Nerd. I haven't seen a pussay all my life. I can also dance like a dumbass robot.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-21-2020, 08:00 AM.

Comment

again...You are a brainless twit. WTF do i need you to ask anyone anything for? I already asked and im quite pleased with what i was told. And i dont have to prove **** to you. I prefer to continue to make you look stupid honestly. Because i dont care what you think.
                It's very simple. I got you banned for posting racist drivel.

You're lying about it but that is what happened. We can call in a mod to prove whether I am right or you are...but you're too much of a puzzy to agree to that.

Because you know what the mods are going to say and it won't be in your favor.

Comment

It's very simple. I got you banned for posting racist drivel.

You're lying about it but that is what happened. We can call in a mod to prove whether I am right or you are...but you're too much of a puzzy to agree to that.

Because you know what the mods are going to say and it won't be in your favor.
                  Since when do you need him to agree to it? You can just go and get a mod regardless.

Comment

Since when do you need him to agree to it? You can just go and get a mod regardless.
                    I already know for a fact that he was banned. Now I want him to agree to a permaban.

Obviously he is shying away from that, because he knows what the mods are going to say.

Comment

I already know for a fact that he was banned. Now I want him to agree to a permaban.

Obviously he is shying away from that, because he knows what the mods are going to say.
                      Wouldn't it just be better if you proved that he's a blatant liar through the mods?

He's already said that he will always post on here so the perma bet is a waste of time, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X