No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    this is conviction to the highest order!
    Max knows what's up.

P4P

Is pound for pound

Meaning irregardless of weight.

Meaning what is Pac's natural weight is his his best form.

Pac going up is a watered down version of himself and still won against bigger men.

To put even in a better perspective.What would Pac do to his opponents if he was as big as them? That is a scary thought. That's pound for pound right there.

That's greatness in a nutshell.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-02-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• hey spoon, if so many people don't want the 2nd fight between pacquiao and the woman beater *floyd 2, and if the woman beater *floyd said there will be no fight, what was the deal with him saying he was going to fight him last year in dec when they saw each other in Japan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          hey spoon, if so many people don't want the 2nd fight between pacquiao and the woman beater *floyd 2, and if the woman beater *floyd said there will be no fight, what was the deal with him saying he was going to fight him last year in dec when they saw each other in Japan?
          Well, it's all just grand standing I guess. The ghost of the first fight haunts Floyd. He knew he got a gifted win. Pushing another rodeo with Pac is testing fate and would be too risky to lose his 0 record. Obviously just a fake stunt. The fact he backed off only shows he got away with a fluke win. If Floyd really won the first fight. He would have taken the rematch as early as possible since there's a lot of money to be made for a rematch and he is supposed to be called MONEY..but as you can see 4 years have past.. Floyd is all bark no action. You can smell Floyd's fear a mile away. He knew he got a gifted win as this thread has exposed.

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          is manny smiling at floyd because the rematch is coming? or is manny smiling at floyd letting him know "dont worry, i'll beat up thurman for you"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Even Mosely know Pac won the fight.

And that's with just one good arm. Pac's had a torn rotator cuff that night. What more with 2 Mosely? Pac with 2 healthy arms will be too lethal for Floyd.

Even Holyfield saw Pac winning.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...26263329193984

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...25254305435649

Pac was in great form as he old og man handled Thurman.

Me and we do chicken right are homies..
            I’m not in jail: not now at least, , and I’m gonna hit up brothers... when I get to the Philippines, my pinoy brothers will party with me.

I’ve said this before... I’ll say it again... I have always wanted to see Ployd ktfo..manny can’t do it with 8 good arms..I want to see Ployd ktfo,,been saying the same chitfor years.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                Dude, give it up. Pacquiao loss, and no boxing expert will tell you he won.
                Give it up. Jump on the GGG bandwagon already.
                Floyd gave spoon’s life a purpose. Floyd can be scene as the man that ruined spoons life, but, I believeFloyd gave spoon’s life purpose.

Spoon wants slow motion to be used ny judges ring side, except when pac got ktfo by Marquez... his homie ADPO was claiming the pac threw himself on the fist of Marquez, to lure Floyd into a fight.

Delusional people see what they want to see.

Comment

• Zaroku have you forgotten how much you had to agree on Floyd's cheating ways.

Your words alone voids whatever legitimacy the first fight was. When can you realize and wakeup from the truth that you are on my side now.. The side of a hoax fight that didn't mean jack shyit haha

Should you be reminded Zaroku. Those over there are not giants but windmills Zaroku, but we all know Pac is not a real giant, but nonetheless, a giant among men.

HOPKINS says @ 5:13: Pacquiao is in position. Right now he's in position to literally be in the top conversation of the talk of which super fights he going to fight next.

@ 40 years old Zaroku. Think about it.. A midget but walks like a giant windmill is still making waves while your lover Floyd is fighting 0-0 fighters and fighting midgets 5 divisions south of his weight class. That's fuvked up bruh ahahaha.. You should be lucky I didn't accept your bet. You would have lost big my friend. I spared you. Take it easy Zaroku.

Choose wisely Don Quixote I mean Zaroku ahahahaha

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-10-2019, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Zaroku have you forgotten how much you had to agree on Floyd's cheating ways.

Your words alone voids whatever legitimacy the first fight was. When can you realize and wakeup from the truth that you are on my side now.. The side of a hoax fight that didn't mean jack shyit haha

Should you be reminded Zaroku. Those over there are not giants but windmills Zaroku, but we all know Pac is not a real giant, but nonetheless, a giant among men.

HOPKINS says @ 5:13: Pacquiao is in position. Right now he's in position to literally be in the top conversation of the talk of which super fights he going to fight next.

@ 40 years old Zaroku. Think about it.. A midget but walks like a giant windmill is still making waves while your lover Floyd is fighting 0-0 fighters and fighting midgets 5 divisions south of his weight class. That's fuvked up bruh ahahaha.. You should be lucky I didn't accept your bet. You would have lost big my friend. I spared you. Take it easy Zaroku.

Choose wisely Don Quixote I mean Zaroku ahahahaha

I hate Floyd, but you are obsessed with him, and only post about him all the time. How much time has Floyd stolen from your life??

Comment

Yup, it seems viewers has to slow time to realize Pac is racking up points against a runner. This thread exposes that to a T.

An offensive fight vs a defensive fighter might null and void each other yes, but if the defensive fighter chose to hug/clinch everytime an offensive fighter wants to go in. That's not boxing. That's foul. You are suppose to block or dodge the punches. That's the objectivity of boxing. Hit and not get hit not hug to not get hit.. What Floyd did was hug everytime Pac comes closer to him.. Or if he couldn't clinch ran for crying out loud. Firstly, that's queer boxing and boring AF, secondly, intentional clinching is foul in boxing. You are suppose to BOX, use your hands to win.. Not clinch your way to a marathon huggathon event.

#ONLYINVEGAS

This was not Defense. This is called collusion with the ref for allowing Floyd to profusely foul Manny by clinching him everytime Manny gets near him.. This is intentional fouling and it's all documented from here 'till eternity. It wasn't defense they were scoring it was rampant lame fouling by Floyd.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

#FAKEWIN

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

The Right way. Dodge, bob weave and throw a 3 punch combo then clinch.

The wrong way.

No need to dodge or bob and weave just HUG IT OUT

FLOYD GOT A WAY WITH TOO MUCH FOULING AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=h9QWF_qsxzE

It's no wonder the woman beater *Floyd hugged Manny so much. The woman beater *Floyd was so much in awe that his biggest idol was sharing the ring with him that all the woman beater *Floyd could do was hug his favorite fighter of all time.

The woman beater *Floyd, THE original Pactard

Comment

Working...
                      X