Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Pac winning the Thurman fight. Floyd was at ringside the whole show, but when it was time for the announcement of the winner. Floyd ran back to the dog-out in fear Pac might call him out for a rematch lolololol

All recorded 'till the end of time.

If this ain't shook? I don't know what it is

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-10-2019, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Roach: Mayweather Ducked Out Of The Arena Scared! Can't Beat Manny In Rematch

Comment

• this i hope should be a fun challenge but if you look at the compubox for that fight it says floyd landed 11 power shots in the third round. now i've seen that round many times and in slow motion and so my challenge to you is to find 1 clean power shot that he landed that round.

i looked through it and really couldn't find anything i would deem as a clean power shot. he literally landed 2 jabs the entire round. pac landed at least 5 head snapping power shots clean and a couple body shots. all 3 judges gave floyd the round.

so lets just say floyd did manage to land one power shot in round 3 although we would have to bend over backwards and count something that was mostly blocked or something stupid. compubox credited him with 11 times the number of punches that he actually landed. the guy pushing the floyd punch button must have had parkinsons

Comment

• Why is this stupid thread still going? It was a very one-sided fight 118-110 Floyd. Let's move on. End this thread, it's pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by cally83 View Post
            Why is this stupid thread still going? It was a very one-sided fight 118-110 Floyd. Let's move on. End this thread, it's pathetic.
            ??

Are you living under a rock?

It's a freight train that won't stop. Unfinished businesss written all over this rivalry.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-25-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              this i hope should be a fun challenge but if you look at the compubox for that fight it says floyd landed 11 power shots in the third round. now i've seen that round many times and in slow motion and so my challenge to you is to find 1 clean power shot that he landed that round.

i looked through it and really couldn't find anything i would deem as a clean power shot. he literally landed 2 jabs the entire round. pac landed at least 5 head snapping power shots clean and a couple body shots. all 3 judges gave floyd the round.

so lets just say floyd did manage to land one power shot in round 3 although we would have to bend over backwards and count something that was mostly blocked or something stupid. compubox credited him with 11 times the number of punches that he actually landed. the guy pushing the floyd punch button must have had parkinsons
              I agree. Watching the fight it was obvious Floyd was getting credit from the announcers for punches that did not land. Listening to the announcers ooh and ahh over punches that did not land was surreal. Sounds like Compubox screwed up also.

Comment

• Did Floyd get to NSAC get them to stop Pacquiao taking the shot.

Floyd did the same paper workd and took a shot in his hands?

Roach seems certain of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnie1919 View Post
                  Manny has never gotten the recognition that he deserves. PBF ducked him as long as he could, I mean when he destroyed Ricky Hatton, his family member was in Hatton's corner. After witnessing that destruction they knew that PB wasn't in the same category as Manny. When he finally got the nod Manny gets injured in training and made no attempt to bow out of the fight.
                  I see people are upset at the judge that scored the fight . But where we're those same critics when many fought Horn and got ed
                  I think If Al Haymon tells Floyd to suit it up to save PBC. Floyd might have to fight. Sad part is.. If the rematch happens Floyd will be his old self again. You know the type when he relied too much in the clinching game.. Floyd was running the entire fight lol. How about Floyd fight or box instead of back paddles and holding? That would be asking too much from Floyd. I say he should stay retired. He got nothing left. He's an old rusty old has been that has been inactive for almost 5 years. He's done. No one to blame but himself. Pac has surpassed him in so many levels. Floyd is in Pac's rear view mirror collecting dust at this point.

This below is not boxing.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-25-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    http://philboxing.com/news/story-146045.html

Mosley said he’s not sure if Floyd Mayweather will come out of retirement to fight Pacquiao in a rematch. “What’s sure is if Manny fought Mayweather instead of Thurman that night, he would’ve won,” he said. “I actually think Manny won the first fight against Mayweather.”
                    Even Mosely know Pac won the fight.

And that's with just one good arm. Pac's had a torn rotator cuff that night. What more with 2 Mosely? Pac with 2 healthy arms will be too lethal for Floyd.

Even Holyfield saw Pac winning.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...26263329193984

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...25254305435649
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 07-27-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Even Mosely know Pac won the fight.

And that's with just one good arm. Pac's had a torn rotator cuff that night. What more with 2 Mosely? Pac with 2 healthy arms will be too lethal for Floyd.

Even Holyfield saw Pac winning.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...26263329193984

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...25254305435649
                      this is conviction to the highest order!

Comment

Working...
                      X