No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicken- View Post
    lol that video is stupid. Half of the punches it shows don't land or bounce off of Floyd's shoulder. Biased turd.
    lol You wish.. to this day none of your fl0mo kind can dispute it. Hundreds of pages, 788 to be exact have gone by and not a single one of you pom pom floyd shakers can dispute the truth exposed in this epic thread. Shows how fort Knox, air tight the truth is who truly won that night.

This thread has been exposing the truth as this epic thread has gone Viral.. and now a rematch is in the horizon. Will Floyd flake off or enjoy his fluke win.. Only time will tell.

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be remembered in this fight.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2019, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• LMAO at people who think Pac won the fight. I gave him round 4 and round 6. He won at least 2 and at most 4 rounds. It was quite one-sided and I, as most non biased others felt that Mayweather won very easily and complete controlled the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lol You wish.. to this day none of your fl0mo kind can dispute it. Hundreds of pages, 788 to be exact have gone by and not a single one of you pom pom floyd shakers can dispute the truth exposed in this epic thread. Shows how fort Knox, air tight the truth is who truly won that night.

This thread has been exposing the truth as this epic thread has gone Viral.. and now a rematch is in the horizon. Will Floyd flake off or enjoy his fluke win.. Only time will tell.
        I'm pretty sure I can find some very large threads about how the Earth is flat, does that make it true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

This thread has gone on for so long only because on the one side we have a great example of agenda driven fake news while on the other we have those trying to correct the situation. You need to go work for the Russians.

Comment

• Seems like at least half the pages on this thread are just Spoon talking to himself. I notice he doesn't link to any fighters who said Floyd won, their opinions aren't valid, only those who say pac won

Comment

• Originally posted by chicken- View Post
              Seems like at least half the pages on this thread are just Spoon talking to himself. I notice he doesn't link to any fighters who said Floyd won, their opinions aren't valid, only those who say pac won
              Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch hahaha!!

This epic thread has made him realize his win was a farce lololol

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY THIS DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC RECENTLY, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And to this day silence for a rematch.. No honor, no integrity..silence is deafening,,
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-08-2019, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                LMAO at people who think Pac won the fight. I gave him round 4 and round 6. He won at least 2 and at most 4 rounds. It was quite one-sided and I, as most non biased others felt that Mayweather won very easily and complete controlled the fight.
                Will you look at that straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

IF you're contented with that fake win. Then you only have to tell Floyd not to go in the ring with Manny anymore. Savor that fake win. All the fakery is what makes that fight memorable, fake compubox, fake drug testing, fake commentators, fake NSAC, Fake USADA, TUEs all fake lol and the lack of action from all that runnin' and huggin' by Floyd IV Mayweather is what makes that fight memorable. Memorable enough to recall as one of the blue prints of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

After-all, no need for a rematch everyone knows who won that fight, and it's not the bald dude, but who ran and hugged the whole night that's not the asian dude lol

Comment

• Dayuuum spoon23, I was an early contributor to this thread in the early days!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Dayuuum spoon23, I was an early contributor to this thread in the early days!
                    You are one of the pillars that has made this thread an epic thread.

Comment

• I said it back then, the judges score defense as much as offense and this makes no sense. Watch the fight and then tell me who you would rather have beside you in war.

Comment

Working...
                      X