No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    can't believe my eyes reading about the ever continuing saga of zaroku and spoon23 on this topic...carry on my old buddies..
    This is another example of a similarity of the Pac May 1 fight. When Shawn Porter fought Broner.

Shawn was the "effective aggressor" and pushed broner's body for 12 rounds of non stop offense and won. The difference with this fight from the Pac May fight. The better guy truly was the victor. In the Pac May fight the hugger and the runner who did nothing for 12 queer rounds won, when it's the effective agressor who should have won that night (Pac). You can truly see Broner kept on hugging and pushing Porter's head and eventually, the ref deducted a point for Broner's foul tactics, unlike Floyd who gets away with everything in Vegas.

The Runner.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-02-2018, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      This is another example of a similarity of the Pac May 1 fight. When Shawn Porter fought Broner.

Shawn was the "effective aggressor" and pushed broner's body for 12 rounds of non stop offense and won. The difference with this fight from the Pac May fight. The better guy truly was the victor. In the Pac May fight the hugger and the runner who did nothing for 12 queer rounds won, when it's the effective agressor who should have won that night (Pac). You can truly see Broner kept on hugging and pushing Porter's head and eventually, the ref deducted a point for Broner's foul tactics, unlike Floyd who gets away with everything in Vegas.

The Runner.

i would love to see what our good friend zaroku say about this...

Comment

i would love to see what our good friend zaroku say about this...
        While we wait for Zaroku to reply to your request.

This is the right way to clinch when someone is firing at you, you dodge and bob and weave then you fire back a 3 punch combo then you can clinch. In Floyd's case no need to play defense when Pac is coming to get his head he immediately hugs for fuvk sake. That's the biggest difference between Floyd's foul pussay boxing and true boxing. lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-04-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

While we wait for Zaroku to reply to your request.

This is the right way to clinch when someone is firing at you, you dodge and bob and weave then you fire back a 3 punch combo then you can clinch. In Floyd's case no need to play defense when Pac is coming to get his head he immediately hugs for fuvk sake. That's the biggest difference between Floyd's foul pussay boxing and true boxing. lmao

you just made a very convincing case in point...

what is strange to me now is that our friend zaroku who is usually quick to the draw seems to have lost his tongue/fingers/balls...ha ha ha whatever..

Comment

you just made a very convincing case in point...

what is strange to me now is that our friend zaroku who is usually quick to the draw seems to have lost his tongue/fingers/balls...ha ha ha whatever..
            Yeah it's kinda weird he's not around. He always seems to be around. I really want to get his opinion on how Fury clinches vs how Floyd clinches.

The Right way. Dodge, bob weave and throw a 3 punch combo then clinch.

The wrong way.

No need to dodge or bob and weave just HUG IT OUT hahaha!!

This is a metaphor of what Heavyweights are compared to midgets. You can tell who got more power in them, hence more exciting to watch especially when a midget loves throwing love taps and pitter patter shots that can't hurt a fly. lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-06-2018, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
              I know Holyfield said he scored it for Pac.
              So did Tyson IIRC.
              I had it a draw.
              That's more reasonable. Floyd didn't do jack to earn a win. A draw would have been a gift for Floyd as this thread has exposed who connected more and who was the majority of the time owned the center of the ring. This game isn't about running and hugging. In the pro fight scene it's about connecting and doing the most damage. And if you have seen the evidence brought out in this thread. It's clear as day who put the work that night. And it's obviously the Asian dude.

Comment

That's more reasonable. Floyd didn't do jack to earn a win. A draw would have been a gift for Floyd as this thread has exposed who connected more and who was the majority of the time owned the center of the ring. This game isn't about running and hugging. In the pro fight scene it's about connecting and doing the most damage. And if you have seen the evidence brought out in this thread. It's clear as day who put the work that night. And it's obviously the Asian dude.

Still fighting this losing battle! Impressive!

Again, no credible boxing publication/official/fan has/had Manny winning the fight. The most hardcore Floyd hater on MSN (Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning. The most hardcore Floyd hater on HBO(Lampley) had Floyd winning. You didn't hear Roach or Arum claiming Pac won and you know damn well they would have if the fight was even a little bit close, but they didn't. Why is all this? Simple, like it or not, Floyd won the fight. It's just that easy......

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Still fighting this losing battle! Impressive!

Again, no credible boxing publication/official/fan has/had Manny winning the fight. The most hardcore Floyd hater on MSN (Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning. The most hardcore Floyd hater on HBO(Lampley) had Floyd winning. You didn't hear Roach or Arum claiming Pac won and you know damn well they would have if the fight was even a little bit close, but they didn't. Why is all this? Simple, like it or not, Floyd won the fight. It's just that easy......
                  lololol

Majority of whom you mentioned got a fat pay check or biased Americans. Outside our country it's all Pac baby. That said, Arum said Floyd lost check Video below. Roach mentioned if you really know boxing this wasn't a clear win for Floyd as this video has exposed.

Here's another Black dude. Keeping it real. Not those biased types who was bought and paid for by Vegas.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                  @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                  @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

https://youtu.be/Ta13SmadHuo

And If you have been really reading through these pages. All around the world everyone is saying Manny won the fight. Even Holyfield saw Pac winning convincingly.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
                  The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
                  The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
                  how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
                  only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

EVEN THE PRESS IN ENGLAND SAW THE COMPUBOX TO BE RIGGED LOL

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Like this one is also fact. Roach mentioned:

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

JUST A FACT
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 12-30-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

lololol

Majority of whom you mentioned got a fat pay check or biased Americans. Outside our country it's all Pac baby. That said, Arum said Floyd lost check Video below. Roach mentioned if you really know boxing this wasn't a clear win for Floyd as this video has exposed.

Here's another Black dude. Keeping it real. Not those biased types who was bought and paid for by Vegas.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                    @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                    @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

https://youtu.be/Ta13SmadHuo

And If you have been really reading through these pages. All around the world everyone is saying Manny won the fight. Even Holyfield saw Pac winning convincingly.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
                    The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
                    The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
                    how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
                    only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

EVEN THE PRESS IN ENGLAND SAW THE COMPUBOX TO BE RIGGED LOL

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Like this one is also fact. Roach mentioned:

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

JUST A FACT
                    I'm impressed by your never say die attitude but Floyd won the fight and deservedly so. I'll fight to the death for your right not to like it but it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      I'm impressed by your never say die attitude but Floyd won the fight and deservedly so. I'll fight to the death for your right not to like it but it is what it is.
                      lol Naah..

It's a thread chronicling the biggest scam in boxing history.

570,000 views shows you how the boxing world has been awaken from the scam of a fight.

What you should ask yourself after-all these evidence brought forth. Why are you still blind?

Is it your love for Floyd

Here's a tribute to your love for Floyd. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                      X