Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    What is false?

You keep on posting stuff that makes no sense!

Yes, the athlete micro-doses and delays 6 hours plus the time in between. YOU BET!

BUT that is all a DUCK for the major DUCK!!!

QUACK QUACK!!!

As Dr Gerrard, head of WADA TUEC said - microdosing at undetectable levels does not enhance performance.

But let's say Floyd was using a significant amount enough to give him an edge as you claim....

1. Floyd submitted a partial sample that would have been dirty BEFORE the IV without DELAY.

2. ABP testing monitors biomarkers and does not need to detect EPO

That means you're full of shlt.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        As Dr Gerrard, head of WADA TUEC said - microdosing at undetectable levels does not enhance performance.

But let's say Floyd was using a significant amount enough to give him an edge as you claim....

1. Floyd submitted a partial sample that would have been dirty BEFORE the IV without DELAY.

2. ABP testing monitors biomarkers and does not need to detect EPO

That means you're full of shlt.

Nope, what you tried to do is full of it

Tests to detect performance-enhancing drugs in athletes are improving, but even the newest have limitations, testing experts say, following recent reports of widespread doping in athletics.

the ABP is a useful additional tool, but it has limitations too, said Catlin, whose lab helped create many of the tests currently used to detect performance-enhancing drugs. An individual’s hemoglobin levels can vary from day to day. Low hemoglobin could be due to anemia or some other condition. If that were the baseline, a bounce back to normal could look suspicious if the test is not used carefully.

To avoid incorporating normal shifts into the suspicious category the level constituting a positive test has to be set so high that there is room underneath to avoid detection.

“The passport is constantly being modified to make it better and stronger,” said Catlin, a former member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Medical Commission. “You just have to be darn careful as to how you set the rules.”

The key word is "partial" which means that in order to have a full sample, they needed to wait about 6 hours to get.

Floyd/Ellerbe said it was "JUST" DEHYDRATION.

They had no reason to get 2 IV bags when they could have just drank fluids …. and Floyd actually did do that!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny
          YO, I'M OUT MAN.
          lololololol

KO!

That's a white Flag ADP02!!!

NOMAS!!

Travesty has biatched out for the last time!!

You are the champion ADP02. Congratulations!! You got her by the horns and destroyed Travesty in the end.

You the man ADP02!!

SALUTE!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-30-2018, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny
            YO, I'M OUT MAN.

The dawn of the new era has arrived. No more ******ed post by TravestyNY ever again..

The ****** has fallen for the last time..

a giant among ******s has fallen..

No more obstruction of fake facts to hinder the truth from coming out. Now, only the truth will be written in this epic thread. No more fake news. No more fake propaganda to promote pussay boxing. Only true facts fit for gladiators of men talking about the sport we love and why running and hugging around the ring is not an act of bravery..

Gone are the days..

This is truly a new beginning.

Greener pastures and tropical beaches ahead..

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Nope, what you tried to do is full of it

The key word is "partial" which means that in order to have a full sample, they needed to wait about 6 hours to get.

Floyd/Ellerbe said it was "JUST" DEHYDRATION.

They had no reason to get 2 IV bags when they could have just drank fluids …. and Floyd actually did do that!!!

The case of Ivan Noskov - total of six athletes all busted for EPO......

I find this case interesting.* Check it out tell me what you think......

Arbitration CAS 2016/O/4456 International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) v.
              Ivan Noskov, award of 13 October 2016

47. Specifically, “[t]he fact that at least six race walkers (including the Athlete) that were tested on 2 June 2015
              at the Saransk centre reported adverse analytical findings for EPO”. In addition, “[t]he heavily diluted
              samples provided by the Athlete (specific gravity of 1,003 for the first sample)
              and the other athletes that were
              subject to doping control at Saransk on the same day”, indicate a concerted effort to prevent the
              detection of prohibited substances.

48. Although the Doping Control Officer (“DOC”) arrived on site at 6.30 a.m. on 2 June 2015 to
              conduct the doping tests, no athlete could be found for almost 12 hours. Furthermore, the
              DCO tried to call the concerned athletes but none of them answered their phones and, after
              several other obstructive actions, the athletes finally showed up at 6 p.m. to be tested.

82. Based on this definition, the Panel notes that the presence of the substance r-EPO in the
              Athlete’s urine samples constitutes an anti-doping rule violation. In addition, the Panel
              observes that, pursuant to the 2015 WADA Prohibited List, there is no quantitative threshold
              applicable to r-EPO and thus any amount present in the Athlete’s bodily sample shall
              constitute an anti-doping rule violation.

12 hour delay.*
              Dilute sample.
              No threshold for rEPO.
              Guilty.
              Banned.
              "A cup of sugar in a swimming pool" - Dr Gerrard

(Must I remind you Floyd submitted a "dirty" partial sample before the IV.)

About time for your routine change up and come up with a new conspiracy.**Maybe try a DNA splicing* conspiracy.***Analyze a picture of Floyd as a fetus or something.* After all there are other drugs out there and other ways to cheat.....You've been beaten pretty bad on this EPO one.* Travestny 4-0 you when you called EPO a threshold substance....you then changed it to "threshold TYPE test back in 2003".* LMAO

YOUR MICRODOSING EPO/ DELAY/ DILLUTE THEORY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD.*

Comment

• Lot of dead bodies in this gravet@rd of a thread.

LMAO.

Comment

• TS EXPOSED - ADMITS FLOYD WON

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.
                  Did he just admit FLOYD WON? LMFAO yes he did.

He's a ****lN FRAUD

The biatch IS A ****lN FRAUD

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• lolololol

Travesty's go to ALT is still alive! I have to say I wasn't surprised.

Off course Dosumpthin' will show up. It's one and the same ****** hahaha!!

At least now I only have to deal with Travesty's dumber bi-polar self hahaha!!

Imagine that after Travesty's disappearance.

POOF!!! DOSUMPTHIN SHOWS UP!! IT'S LIKE SUPERMAN GOING INTO A PHONE BOOTH. IT'S THAT FAST TO CHANGE FROM TRAVESTY TO DOSUMPTHIN' HAHAHA!! IT'S TOO OBVIOUS IT'S ******ED HAHAHA!!

Hey Dosumpthin! Why are you talking to ADP02 like as if you are Travestyny?? You'll get spotted for being the same person. Try not to be too obvious that you are Travesty. Just saving your ******ed ass man hahaha!! take it easy. You'll get exposed. Stay low..

Originally posted by travestyny
                    YO, I'M OUT MAN.
                    lololololol

KO!

NOMAS!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-30-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      lolololol

Travesty's go to ALT is still alive! I have to say I wasn't surprised.

Off course Dosumpthin' will show up. It's one and the same ****** hahaha!!

At least now I only have to deal with Travesty's dumber bi-polar self hahaha!!

Imagine that after Travesty's disappearance.

POOF!!! DOSUMPTHIN SHOWS UP!! IT'S LIKE SUPERMAN GOING INTO A PHONE BOOTH. IT'S THAT FAST TO CHANGE FROM TRAVESTY TO DOSUMPTHIN' HAHAHA!! IT'S TOO OBVIOUS IT'S ******ED HAHAHA!!

Hey Dosumpthin! Why are you talking to ADP02 like as if you are Travestyny?? You'll get spotted for being the same person. Try not to be too obvious that you are Travesty. Just saving your ******ed ass man hahaha!! take it easy. You'll get exposed. Stay low..

lololololol

KO!

NOMAS!!

I just shltted on both you and your boy ADP02 and the best you could do is claim I'm an alternate account?
                      Is that your final answer?

Lol.

Buh buh but Floyd BARLEY WON.....

Buh buh but Floyd delayed 6 hours....

Pact@rds lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X