• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Settle what?
    What he meant is to settle this?

And that's with an injured right arm..

[IMG]https://coed****zine.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao.gif?w=656&h=328[/IMG]

Floyd's performance was so bad..

He had to issue an apology to fans like you for giving you guys a Fluke win.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO YOU.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      He doesn't want to post the video now

hahaha hahahaha

This guy was supposed to come back with his analysis on how Floyd won by a wide margin Round #3. Where did he go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        What he meant is to settle this?

And that's with an injured right arm..

[IMG]https://coed****zine.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao.gif?w=656&h=328[/IMG]

Floyd's performance was so bad..

He had to issue an apology to fans like you for giving you guys a Fluke win.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO YOU.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

And that was a one handed Manny. Imagine Manny had 2 healthy arms?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          ADP02 refuses to answer the bell after Travestyny accepts his 'Willy Wanker Challenge' and a myraid of other challenges, while ADP declines all challenges. Bows down to Travestyny.

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Travestyny finally confesses that all he was doing was squirming to other topics instead of staying on track with what I challenged him on.

After 85+ pages he still says this:

travestyny
          So I'm asking you about your scope.

He tried 1 more time to squirm to a different topic but realized that I'm sticking to what we have argued for 2+ months and why he used those statements 1.5 years ago. It had nothing to do with his recent dumb BS excuses!!!

AFTER 85+ pages, we can finally conclude that I was right!!!!!!

I called it from the start that Travestyny would NOT accept the challenge.

His response:

Travestyny
          Forget it. I'm done.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK

WHo is that?

Travestyny

The

DUCK

Comment

• LMAOOOOOOO. ADP02. HERE IS A SYNAPSIS OF WHAT HAPPENED. I HOPE YOU'RE COPING WITH THAT 4-0 LOSS

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I'LL DEFINITELY ACCEPT THAT. NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU BACK DOWN.

Let's make this even more clear for this ducking bltch.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE:

MEANWHILE.

You could have just said: Is the BAP test inherently a threshold test
            ADP DECLINED!

TOPIC: THE CASE BERGMAN VS. USADA CONSISTED OF NO THRESHOLD CRITERIA.
            ADP DECLINED

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IN THAT COURT CASE WAS A 80% THRESHOLD TEST.
            ADP DECLINED

Topic: In the case USADA vs. Bergman, the BAP test served as a threshold type test.
            ADP DECLINED

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IS INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TEST, and had a threshold of 80% in the Bergman case!
            ADP DECLINED

What's up, pvssy? You going to answer? I mean, you keep claiming that you won and that I duped someone. But when I offered you a rematch, you renounced your statements!!!!!

That's called putting up the white flag, bltch You're done. Unless you want that rematch. Let me know, yea?
            ADP DECLINED

Just agree to the challenge.

So you're going to argue that in that case, the BAP is a threshold test, right? That's all I want to know.

Yes or no?
            ADP ACCEPTED......AND THEN DECLINED ONE POST LATER!

YOU'RE A DUCKING BlTCH AND THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN. LET IT GO. IT'S OVER.
            YOU HAVE NO BALLS. YOU ARE A COWARD. AND YOU ARE A LIAR. WHEN YOU FIND YOUR BALLS, MEET ME IN THE DEBATE I MADE FOR YOU, PVSSY! YOU HAD NO INTENTION OF ACCEPTING ANYTHING. YOU'RE JUST A FVVCKING SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHlT.

OH, AND YOU DUCKED THIS THREAD, TOO!

UNTIL THEN: HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING YOU'LL NEVER AVENGE YOUR 4-0 ANNIHILATION BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO PVSSY????

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• THE TRUTH!!!!

I challenged Travestyny in this thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=787655

Travestyny, you better provide the posts of all the number of times that you tried to DUCK to another BS excuse of an unrelated challenge. Oh wait!!! He just did!!! See I was telling you the TRUTH!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
              Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!
                OHHHHHH? SO WE BOTH SAID NO TO A VAGUE CHALLENGE? BY THE WAY, THAT WAS A CHALLENGE THAT WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON AND I ACCEPTED BUT YOU DECLINED. LMAOOOO.

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• The highlight of the thread for me was ADP ducking a spoon mediated challenge. Lmaooooooo. I would have never thought spoon could act as mediator, i would agree, and adp would decline!!! That shows how much of a true pvssy adp is!

yo, adp02, even your boy spoon said....

1. Accept the challenge and let the judges decide what was the scope.

2. He said out of scope means inadmissible.

3. He said use any information you want after that.

i accept. do you accept? Yes or no? Don't let spoon23 down!!!!!

just pay the points that you owe me, and we do it for....

permanent ban.
                  All points.

accept or decline? what is your answer????

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                  no!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lolololol

My proposal is only a proposal
                  just because he declined means it's over

Comment

• How can my challenge be VAGUE when it was based on what you called CLEAR statements!!!!!

Originally Posted by travestyny

I've answered this a million times. I told you that the WADA experts referred to the BAP as a threshold, but the CAS stated that it was in reality not a threshold. I can't say that any more clearly.

i did answer your question. They were corrected clearly by the court.

WERE THE WADA EXPERTS ON TRIAL? YOU MORON. YOU KEEP TAKING ABOUT THE BAP. HERE THEY STATE CLEARLY THAT IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD.

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

Now for the last time....these criteria are NOT threshold criteria. It says it here clearly!

I've told you this a billion times in this very thread. The Panel stated clearly that the BAP is not a threshold test.

YES.....THRESHOLDS ARE IN PLACE FOR CERTAIN SUBSTANCES. THRESHOLDS ARE NOT IN PLACE FOR EPO, WHICH THE COURT MAKES CLEAR BY EVEN SAYING THE BAP DOES NOT USE A THRESHOLD! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!

WHY DO YOU THINK THE COURT DECIDED TO BRING UP THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES, ADP???????? In a case that was about "threshold criteria," do you think they just took the time to bring up something irrelevant for no damn reason??? THIS IS NOT EVEN THE ONLY CASE WHERE THRESHOLD WAS BROUGHT UP AND THEY CHOSE TO STATE SPECIFICALLY EPO IS NOT A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE!!!!! THE COURT HAD TO ADDRESS IT BECAUSE HIS STATEMENT THAT THERE IS A THRESHOLD WOULD LEAD TO EPO BEING A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. THAT'S THE POINT THAT I TOLD YOU IN THE BEGINNING. I EVEN MENTIONED IT IN MY OPENING STATEMENT AND I TOLD YOU IT WAS IMPORTANT TO THE DISCUSSION. LOOKS LIKE THE COURT AGREED WITH ME BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS MENTION IT WHEN AN ATHLETE BRINGS UP THRESHOLD. THEY MADE THIS CLEAR!

I've explained this to you the same way the court explained it to the athlete. That you still can't understand is on you. The athlete never brings up threshold substances, but only points to a threshold for BAP. The court says clearly, there are no threshold criteria, because this is not a threshold substance. Just like I told you. You tried to then say there could still be threshold criteria because of the BAP, but the court shut you down!!!! You were pushing so hard on your BAP crap

You just said NO MAS!!!!! CALLED IT!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
                    Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• OH, I THOUGHT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. LMAOOOOOOOOO!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

Working...
                      X