Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

YAWN...…

CLOWN,
    Starting a thread does NOT PROVE that you accepted this CHALLENGE!!!!

UNLESS YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE, YOU PROVED MY POINT!!!!

DUCKER!!!!!

AM I ASKING YOU TO DO SOMETHING CRAZY? I'M ASKING YOU TO SHOW UP AND DEFEND YOUR STATEMENTS. Be A MAN, YOU PVSSY.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=790013

WHY ARE YOU SCARED TO PROVE THAT I WAS CHEATING AND LYING TO WIN VOTES. HMMMMMM. PVSSY PVSSY PVSSY PVSSYYYYYYYYYY.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      AM I ASKING YOU TO DO SOMETHING CRAZY? I'M ASKING YOU TO SHOW UP AND DEFEND YOUR STATEMENTS. Be A MAN, YOU PVSSY.

WHY ARE YOU SCARED TO PROVE THAT I WAS CHEATING AND LYING TO WIN VOTES. HMMMMMM. PVSSY PVSSY PVSSY PVSSYYYYYYYYYY.

Like usual, you have intentionally or unintentionally misinterpreted my post.

I said it a "BILLION" times.

You will NOT ACCEPT this CHALLENGE as per this THREAD's SCOPE.

You making another thread is NOT this CHALLENGE!!!

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU????

You are cornered and have tried a "BILLION" ways to NOT DEFEND this.

Man, all you are doing is digging yourself a bigger hole!!!!

You are so so ready to start a different debate. NOT this debate!!! LOL

BUT 50+ pages ago, you couldn't do that.

The "honest" one is now saying, points is NOT an issue!!!

You are rewriting the book to DUCK!!!!

Comment

• SHOW UP AND DEFEND THESE STATEMENTS. UNLESS YOU ARE TOO PVSSY. PVSSY BOY

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        I told you why.

Willy Wanker was thinking that you were presenting something honest not a LIE!

YET you do not want to ACCEPT the CHALLENGE?

You couldn't tell WILLY Wanker the truth, hey? You had to LIE and CHEAT!!!!

I wanted to prove to you, me and everyone else that you would NOT have accepted the CHALLENGE and you did NOT!!!! and if you did, you would have lost anyways!!! You were trapped, Nowhere to hide but them roadblocks!!!!

Did you not post those CAS panel statements to the judges 1.5 years ago? Willy Wanker based it on your LIES YOU CHEAT!!!
        As per Willy Wanker's comments, this was based on the case that was the key reason that Willy Wanker voted for Travestyny. I provided hard proof that Travestyny either misinterpreted what he said or he CHEATED and LIED to us all, knowing full well that he was WRONG and used that to simply get a vote or two.
        BUT the common denominator is that it was all based on LIES and you CHEATING.

You give this to someone with little to no knowledge, you can get it passed them.

But, I put you back into your place!!!!

You even used the CAS Panel's statement in the first debate to get at least Willy Wanker to vote for you and possibly other judges.
        He knows that he LIED and CHEATED. Because if he truly believed in what he said, the CHALLENGE would be on.

I'm calling it the WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE.
        The dude has so far DUCKED the challenge! Imagine, he got WILLY WANKER to vote for him on this but now he is to SCARED to take on the same challenge!!!!

He CHEATED and LIED so that is why he cannot accept "THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE"

The only time that you didn't do that is when WILLY WANKER was duped into believing your LIES and CHEATING ways on a case from 2003 that barely mentioned WADA document as it was not even in effect yet!!!

Comment

• ADP02
          OHHHHH, MY BAD. I HAVEN'T BEEN READING YOUR MESSAGES. LMAOOOOO

THIS IS YOUR BIG REVEAL???? THIS IS YOUR CAN??????

IT TELLS YOU SPECIFICALLY THAT THESE CRITERIA ARE NOT THRESHOLDS, YOU IDIOT

TELL US, ADP. IF rEPO CAN EXCEED THE "THRESHOLD,"

SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT'S THIS WHOLE CAN BUSINESS???? LMAOOOOOOOOOO. Really?

How "can" it exceed the threshold in that case when they said 'THERE IS NO THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH....'

SO AGAIN, SPECIFICALLY IN THAT CASE, YOU ARE ARGUING THAT THERE IS A THRESHOLD THAT IT CAN EXCEED. I'M ARGUING THAT THERE IS NO THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THERE IS rEPO. EASY MONEY!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. YOU ARE GOING TO ARGUE THAT IN THAT CASE, rEPO CAN EXCEED A THRESHOLD, RIGHT. I'M GOING TO ARGUE THAT IN THAT CASE THERE IS NO THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THAT THERE IS rEPO.

DONE. ARE YOU READY TO GO ON THIS. I'M DEFINITELY READY!

Comment

• TOPIC: IN THE CASE OF BERGMAN VS. USADA, THERE EXISTS A THRESHOLD SUCH THAT ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THERE IS rEPO

I'M happy that we finally have this settled. You will argue yes.

I will argue no.

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR CHALLENGES ACCEPTED. ARE YOU READY?

Comment

• Floyd said he Owes the fans.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO YOU.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Stallone says it's 99% certain rematch will happen for honour, money, history.

NO excuses..

Who quacks here is an obvious DUCK MOVE.

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Interesting and funny!

"I think it's about 99% certain it's gonna happen," Stallone told TMZ Sports. "They have every reason -- honor, money, history and you got nothing better to do for the weekend."

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                TOPIC: IN THE CASE OF BERGMAN VS. USADA, THERE EXISTS A THRESHOLD SUCH THAT ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THERE IS rEPO

I'M happy that we finally have this settled. You will argue yes.

I will argue no.

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR CHALLENGES ACCEPTED. ARE YOU READY?
                FALSE ALARM. ADP JUST DECLINED AGAIN. LMAOOOOOOO.

THIS DUDE IS the BlGGEST BlTCH EVER. LOG THE FVVCK OUT, ADP!!!!!

Comment

• ADP02 refuses to answer the bell after Travestyny accepts his 'Willy Wanker Challenge' and a myraid of other challenges, while ADP declines all challenges. Bows down to Travestyny.

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      Money May v Pac-Man best out of 3 fights. Only way to settle this.
                      Settle what?

Comment

Working...
                      X