No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I clicked on the link hoping its a link stating that you TRAVESTYNY are WRONG!!!!

.... but unfortunately, it was just a DEFLECTION to something we both know is a LIE!!!

EPO testing can have thresholds ..... you said they cannot. I didn't see anything about that .... all I saw was you keep on saying EPO is not a threshold substance.

and now you are basically confusing those statements from the panel that is about threshold substances and well the panel is telling YOU and the athlete that EPO is not tested that way!!!!

Sorry!

Why you scared then, ADP. I’m giving you a chance to not go down as a 4-0 loser.

You’ll go down as a 8-0 loser instead

Still running scared? Yea, that’s what I thought. Now shut up and keep ducking the challenge. You know you’ll get bodied in 1 page. Go cry about your loss to someone who cares.

EPO testing can have thresholds? Can you read?

Court of Arbitration for Sport!
    • The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

• The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

• there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
    You think the court just brought up threshold substances out of the blue, you complete moron???? They were explaining it to the athlete just like I have explained it to your dumb ass.

BECAUSE YOU DID THINK EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE, DIDN'T YOU. THAT SHOWS YOUR CONFUSION. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SAY THAT THE LIST OF THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES WAS A PARTIAL LIST BECAUSE EPO WASN'T ON IT??????

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.
    WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT, HUH ADP???? LMAOOOOO

On top of that, why are you saying there is a threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance?????

Originally posted by ADP02
    EPO drug when it exceeds or
    just human EPO if it does not exceed!
    You're so ****** that you even doubled down on this!

The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

AND THE COURT DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS THAT. For you to make such a blunder by repeating that shows how truly lost you are!!!! Your brain has turned to complete, utter shlt.
    OWNED.
    Last edited by travestyny; 07-16-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        "Blue parallelograms."

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

By the way, did you see your Blue Parallelogram thread got bumped? Go check it out

Comment

I clicked on the link hoping its a link stating that you TRAVESTYNY are WRONG!!!!

.... but unfortunately, it was just a DEFLECTION to something we both know is a LIE!!!

EPO testing can have thresholds ..... you said they cannot. I didn't see anything about that .... all I saw was you keep on saying EPO is not a threshold substance.

and now you are basically confusing those statements from the panel that is about threshold substances and well the panel is telling YOU and the athlete that EPO is not tested that way!!!!

Sorry!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Why you scared then, ADP. I’m giving you a chance to not go down as a 4-0 loser.

You’ll go down as a 8-0 loser instead

Still running scared? Yea, that’s what I thought. Now shut up and keep ducking the challenge. You know you’ll get bodied in 1 page. Go cry about your loss to someone who cares.

EPO testing can have thresholds? Can you read?

Court of Arbitration for Sport!

You think the court just brought up threshold substances out of the blue, you complete moron???? They were explaining it to the athlete just like I have explained it to your dumb ass.

BECAUSE YOU DID THINK EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE, DIDN'T YOU. THAT SHOWS YOUR CONFUSION. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SAY THAT THE LIST OF THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES WAS A PARTIAL LIST BECAUSE EPO WASN'T ON IT??????

WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT, HUH ADP???? LMAOOOOO

On top of that, why are you saying there is a threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance?????

You're so ****** that you even doubled down on this!

AND THE COURT DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS THAT. For you to make such a blunder by repeating that shows how truly lost you are!!!! Your brain has turned to complete, utter shlt.
              OWNED.
              Man, you still think that EPO testing cannot have a threshold test?

I know that I am 100% right.

I wished it was as easy as asking 3-4 people to judge because you are the one who posted all that and believe that YET YOU Travestyny, do not know what the freak you read!

And YOU have actually looked at this much much more than someone who would read a few posts and judge. That is, it will be people with little to no knowledge will be judging.

PLUS .....

As I told Shoulder Roll, ,.... I need good judges who can get down and understand this ..... and the names that I gave him were Dr Catlin, Dr Segura, Dr Ayotte,... and or maybe someone from the CAS panel! You know, objective people who I know will give us the correct response(s) to our question.

So what I am saying is, I want the winner to be truly the winner, ... even if it is not me .....

Who are the judges that you are thinking about getting? LarryXXX, Big Dunn, Reloaded and Dosumpthin - With Alternate judge as Shoulder Roll?

Well, I doubt you would make it this obvious this time, right?

From his posts, it sounds like Shoulder Roll is already itching to supply you with names!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-19-2018, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Man, you still think that EPO testing cannot have a threshold test?

I know that I am 100% right.

I wished it was as easy as asking 3-4 people to judge because you are the one who posted all that and believe that YET YOU Travestyny, do not know what the freak you read!

And YOU have actually looked at this much much more than someone who would read a few posts and judge. That is, it will be people with little to no knowledge will be judging.

PLUS .....

As I told Shoulder Roll, ,.... I need good judges who can get down and understand this ..... and the names that I gave him were Dr Catlin, Dr Segura, Dr Ayotte,... and or maybe someone from the CAS panel! You know, objective people who I know will give us the correct response(s) to our question.

So what I am saying is, I want the winner to be truly the winner, ... even if it is not me .....

Who are the judges that you are thinking about getting? LarryXXX, Big Dunn, Reloaded and Dosumpthin - With Alternate judge as Shoulder Roll?

Well, I doubt you would make it this obvious this time, right?

From his posts, it sounds like Shoulder Roll is already itching to supply you with names!!!

Let me try to help you out then. I will dumb this down as much as possible for you.

Here is your statement.
                The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.
                exceeds = goes above, right? Good.

Here is the court's statement.
                there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
                non-human production of the substance = synthetic EPO, right?

So what we have is:

Your statement:
                There is a threshold above which it can be said there is synthetic EPO.
                The Court's Statement:
                There is no threshold above which it can be said there is synthetic EPO.
                Just stop. It’s over.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Let me try to help you out then. I will dumb this down as much as possible for you.

Here is your statement.

exceeds = goes above, right? Good.

Here is the court's statement.

non-human production of the substance = synthetic EPO, right?

So what we have is:

Your statement:

The Court's Statement:

Just stop. It’s over.

Just say this:

I, TRavestyny am WRONG!!!!!

I was thinking ..... maybe we can contact by way of an email someone such as :
                  Dr Catlin or Dr Segura .....

It would be a funny email:

Hi,

I know someone ..... , Travestyny, who thinks that YOU ARE ALL WRONG when it comes to EPO testing. Travestyny thinks that for EPO there cannot be a threshold type test for it. I disagree with him.

After you stop laughing (I know you will need a few days to stop laughing), can you please respond by stating why is ....

TRAVESTYNY WRONG!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

Just say this:

I, TRavestyny am WRONG!!!!!

I was thinking ..... maybe we can contact by way of an email someone such as :
                      Dr Catlin or Dr Segura .....

It would be a funny:

You are an absolute moron.

My information is based on the Court of Arbitration for Sport, who told you specifically that you are wrong. You refuse to accept it. I guess the court isn’t enough for you to accept that you are wrong.

Of all the posters here, you think that you are the only one smart enough to understand this. The reason you got decapitated 4-0 is precisely because of that attitude. You think you are smarter than everyone else.

You aren’t, and you are wrong. Stop being a pvssy and accept the challenge. If not, stop writing to me. I have no desire to keep talking to you about what was so obvious that you lost 4-0 after you chose the judges yourself.

And as I said before, keep insinuating that the judges were cheating, and I'll invite every last one of them to this thread to embarrass you like they've already done in the past. YOU CHOSE THEM you sore loser piece of shlt.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 07-19-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X