No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Naah..That's what you want to believe so you can be in your safe place. QUEER.
    Now you are resorting to vulgarity too? Classy.

That's a sure sign that you have given up and can't win an argument with facts. Can't say I blame you, you and your supporters are getting destroyed in here.

If Kuyukut has nothing to hide then tell him to make his polls public from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yeah, I also put him in his place a long time ago. Just comb through these pages and see how I massacred this fa6 haha!!

ShoulderRoll is no more, because of that. Now He is trying to save face and pick on Brits. (****onBrits)

Cheers!
      yup, that's the way he is, he acts like a true phaggot! since he became my adopted son, all he does now is to help his boyfriends and butt-buddies with their e-wars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
        Now you are resorting to vulgarity too? Classy.

That's a sure sign that you have given up and can't win an argument with facts. Can't say I blame you, you and your supporters are getting destroyed in here.

If Kuyukut has nothing to hide then tell him to make his polls public from now on.
        son, are you afraid of daddy? why tell it to somebody else? I'm here son...

oh, my phaggot son!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          son, are you afraid of daddy? why tell it to somebody else? I'm here son...

oh, my phaggot son!
          Make your polls public. Don't be a coward.

Comment

Make your polls public. Don't be a coward.
            you're really dumb, son. just because you're slow i'll say it one more time, ok phaggot? if the poll's either private or public the end result will be the same.

Comment

you're really dumb, son. just because you're slow i'll say it one more time, ok phaggot? if the poll's either private or public the end result will be the same.
              Ok. Post a public poll then, let's see if you're right.

Don't be scared.

Comment

Ok. Post a public poll then, let's see if you're right.

Don't be scared.
                for you, son i'll do it.

son, i have to go to rest now i have to work tomorrow.

behave yourself, ok?

Comment

for you, son i'll do it.

behave yourself, ok?
                  That's right, be a good little b1tch and run along now.

Comment

for you, son i'll do it.

behave yourself, ok?

Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                    That's right, be a good little b1tch and run along now.
                    Sh|ts on Brits is Classy indeed.

Classy Queer haha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-09-2018, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      1 Was in the Mayweather Mafia.
                      3 Were not.

The one that was...WAS IN THE MAYWEATHER MAFIA WHEN YOU ACCEPTED HIM.

HE WAS ALSO IN THE MAYWEATHER MAFIA WHEN YOU ACCEPTED HIM AS YOUR FRIEND. AND HE IS STILL ON YOUR FRIEND LIST TODAY YOU SQUIRMING SACK OF SHlT

I don't know who is friends with whom because I never looked into who is friends. Who the fvvck cares? I'm a Mayweather fan and I'm friends with Zaroku. It hasn't stopped us from having our own opinion. That you will consistently try to say that these guys lied and cheated for me is what really makes this hysterical

I accepted AFTER his vote was already sent. AND SO DID YOU, YOU MORON. IN FACT, YOU TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM TO CHANGE HIS VOTE!

MENTION WHAT???? I DID RESEARCH ON ALL OF THE JUDGES AND I SHARED WITH YOU THE INFORMATION THAT I FOUND. IT'S NOT UP TO ME TO LOOK INTO WHO THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH AND SHARE IT WITH YOU. IF THAT CONCERNS YOU THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED INTO IT. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ACCEPTED THEM. NO ONE FORCED YOU TO DO SO.

ACCEPTED WHAT? I ACCEPTED THEIR JUDGMENT, WHICH IS WHAT YOU AGREED TO DO BUT THEN SAID THAT THEY WERE EITHER TOO DUMB OR CHEATED. LOL. YOU ARE SUCH A FVVVCKING CRYING BABY.

YES, YOU WANT TO DISQUALIFY YOURSELF FOR CHOOSING THEM RATHER THAN ACCEPTING A LOSS OF 4-0.

WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. You're still a grown man crying.
                      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      I would be allowed to decline "Spoonie," right????? Just like you were allowed to decline and DID decline some posters.

1. You already stated you had no problem with Billeau and don't believe he cheated.

2. You stated you had no problem with Zaroku and don't believe he cheated.

3. You stated you had no problem with Willy Wanker and don't believe he cheated.

YOU JUST STATED THAT YOU THINK THEY MISUNDERSTOOD YOU. LMAOOOO. NO. THEY JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE WRONG. IT'S OVER!
                      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      THIS DUDE IS ACTUALLY CRYING THAT I DIDN'T HELP HIM TO PICK THE JUDGES THAT HE WANTED. LMAOOO.

You're ridiculous. Oh, and by the way, I did help you and told YOU to pick on your own.

Want proof?

Explain yourself, ADP.

Yawn ..... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I found out after the fact. So I went further than declined. Got it?

It's you and Shoulder Roll that are still talking about points! I'm way over it! I have not brought up this "points" discussion it was you 2. So look in the mirror when you talk about crying.

I'm just responding to you 2 crying.

From my end it's so simple. Easy as pie.

YOU were DQd, Travestyny.

I'm just being nice enough to respond to that nonsense! You want to stop talking about the points? No problem!!!!

You still do not get the differences between threshold substance and threshold tests! Those judges unfortunately didn't either so you deserve those points!

On my end, I'm sticking to what Dr Catlin said, Dr Segura and WADA documents mention. They will not try to tell me stupidity such as:

- there are no thresholds, ratios none of that .....

Then switch it up once I show you proof and say it was not about that!!!

or

- It was not about the intensities of the bands when it was!!!

or

- DEFLECTING and avoiding that ABP has threshold tests!

or

- You say that cannot include ABP now that you finally admitted it has threshold tests. You slipped and revealed that it does have thresholds. Remember that discussion we had about HT blood test that had threshold that you said that was "old" to bring it up. now WADA doesn't have those type of thresholds? Always moving the goal-posts but you know that you are wrong! WADA has those type of tests and more! LOL

or

- tell me that I will never be able to prove that non-threshold substances have threshold type tests! I did prove you WRONG!

or

- that WADA never had threshold tests for EPO. You were WRONG AGAIN!

Just think about it. BAP test is a threshold type test as per Dr Catlin and more. We both know that EPO is not a threshold substance. Put 1 + 1 and what do you have? A non-threshold substance that has threshold type test!!!! DING DING DING!!!!

I showed you proof of all that and more.

Just be honest for once!

You cannot even admit that YOU are WRONG because it is clear that you are because if you are NOT then the WADA EPO EXPERTs are and we both know that they are not. Stop playing DUMB!!!!

You just got destroyed these last few days. Go cry over some threshold substances or some points!!!

The nerve to then even bring up that score that means NOTHING compared to how you just got destroyed on that very same subject!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-09-2018, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X