Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Have another parallelogram
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=401045

Last edited by travestyny; 07-01-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• This thread has now reached 500,000 viewers!!

INCREDIBLE!!!

I've been gone for over 2 months now and this epic thread still keeps on rocking and exposing the truth of the corruption of this fight. And I can see how hard pressed these Floyd fanboys are having a terrible time trying really hard defending Floyd while I was gone, working hard patching all those loop holes to save their hero from disgrace.

A testimony on how epic this thread has come about in shedding a light in exposing the obvious truth that this thread has brought forth, whether you're for Floyd or for Manny, there was no clear conclusion to who was truly the better man in this fight, as this thread has truly shown how fans are very much divided on who truly believes, deserves the win or if anyone actually deserves a win for that forgetful performance, especially for the defensive boxer who were playing it safe by running and hugging for 12 ***** rounds.

This thread also brings about the corruption in boxing and brings in focus the what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude. As we have realised in this fight, running around hugging for 12 rounds left a bad taste in most of the fans who felt robbed and cheated for watching this game of tag for 12 rounds of a lacklustre performance by the sports best boxers, and seeing that this was also riddled with PED IV gate scandal, post TUE given to the running hugging bigger man shows the extent of corruption in boxing. This fight will always be the model blueprint of what not to do in a Super Fight as It has become a fight that remains a constant reminder to us that nothing was truly concluded on who was the better man that night.

This thread proves that the fact that it has reached far and wide and gone 500,000 plus viewers, is now a testament to one of the most read epic threads in NSB. Showing how very much disappointed fans are for both sides. It brings about the underlying truth that fans that are left feeling robbed and empty after watching this farce of a a fight.

That said, these 2 boxers are still the most popular athletes of this generation. Yes they are old, yes they are not in their prime, but there is no mistake, there is no argument here, that to this day the biggest money fight out there in boxing is still Floyd Pac 2, since both of them have massive fan bases. The question is.. Does Floyd have the balls to finish this rivalry to a decisive conclusion and step up to the plate, and close the curtain one final time? I clearly doubt Floyd has the balls to finally conclude this by having a rematch and closing all doubts, since I truly believe this thread has shown with one healthy arm, Pac easily toyed with Floyd, as he played cat and mouse in the ring chasing an IV ridden for 12 energy diffusing rounds.

Floyd knows a 2nd rodeo will be too risky. A fake win is better than officially losing to Manny so I highly doubt he will tempt fate and risk throwing his fake win.

This EPIC thread will always be a constant reminder to us all that boxing fans are very much divided to this day on who truly won that night, and it will never have a clear cut definitive winner unless both men find away to conclude this. Is it too late for a rematch? Perhaps? Who to blame? It only shows that we as boxing fans have been robbed of a true conclusion. Imagine, Marvin Hagler vs Leonard never having a rematch? That's what this is about. A Floyd Vs Manny is still the biggest fight in PPV to make. Can Clearly make 2 Million buys easily, and yet the one they call Money May doesn't want a 2nd Rodeo. That speaks volumes who's having second thoughts.

Legacy will always be defined by an athletes actions. They maybe old and washed up, but what this thread has exposed. We fans were deprived of a true winner. That's just how the truth has taken us for a ride. A fake win is a fake win and will forever be a fake win, and to finish of with no definitive conclusion shows who is really ***** of being called a true Legend of the game.

Listen to Your Uncle Roger, Floyd. He seems to know what's best for you..

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Floyd was in Manila to talk to Manny? Has Floyd grown a pair? Only time will tell..

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be Remembered against Manny if he doesn't find his way to man up for a rematch.

Lomachenko the best P4P fighter of today after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-01-2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          This thread has now reached 500,000 viewers!!

INCREDIBLE!!!

I've been gone for over 2 months now and this epic thread still keeps on rocking and exposing the truth of the corruption of this fight. And I can see how hard pressed these Floyd fanboys are having a terrible time trying really hard defending Floyd while I was gone, working hard patching all those loop holes to save their hero from disgrace.

A testimony on how epic this thread has come about in shedding a light in exposing the obvious truth that this thread has brought forth, whether you're for Floyd or for Manny, there was no clear conclusion to who was truly the better man in this fight, as this thread has truly shown how fans are very much divided on who truly believes, deserves the win or if anyone actually deserves a win for that forgetful performance, especially for the defensive boxer who were playing it safe by running and hugging for 12 ***** rounds.

This thread also brings about the corruption in boxing and brings in focus the what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude. As we have realised in this fight, running around hugging for 12 rounds left a bad taste in most of the fans who felt robbed and cheated for watching this game of tag for 12 rounds of a lacklustre performance by the sports best boxers, and seeing that this was also riddled with PED IV gate scandal, post TUE given to the running hugging bigger man shows the extent of corruption in boxing. This fight will always be the model blueprint of what not to do in a Super Fight as It has become a fight that remains a constant reminder to us that nothing was truly concluded on who was the better man that night.

This thread proves that the fact that it has reached far and wide and gone 500,000 plus viewers, is now a testament to one of the most read epic threads in NSB. Showing how very much disappointed fans are for both sides. It brings about the underlying truth that fans that are left feeling robbed and empty after watching this farce of a a fight.

That said, these 2 boxers are still the most popular athletes of this generation. Yes they are old, yes they are not in their prime, but there is no mistake, there is no argument here, that to this day the biggest money fight out there in boxing is still Floyd Pac 2, since both of them have massive fan bases. The question is.. Does Floyd have the balls to finish this rivalry to a decisive conclusion and step up to the plate, and close the curtain one final time? I clearly doubt Floyd has the balls to finally conclude this by having a rematch and closing all doubts, since I truly believe this thread has shown with one healthy arm, Pac easily toyed with Floyd, as he played cat and mouse in the ring chasing an IV ridden for 12 energy diffusing rounds.

Floyd knows a 2nd rodeo will be too risky. A fake win is better than officially losing to Manny so I highly doubt he will tempt fate and risk throwing his fake win.

This EPIC thread will always be a constant reminder to us all that boxing fans are very much divided to this day on who truly won that night, and it will never have a clear cut definitive winner unless both men find away to conclude this. Is it too late for a rematch? Perhaps? Who to blame? It only shows that we as boxing fans have been robbed of a true conclusion. Imagine, Marvin Hagler vs Leonard never having a rematch? That's what this is about. A Floyd Vs Manny is still the biggest fight in PPV to make. Can Clearly make 2 Million buys easily, and yet the one they call Money May doesn't want a 2nd Rodeo. That speaks volumes who's having second thoughts.

Legacy will always be defined by an athletes actions. They maybe old and washed up, but what this thread has exposed. We fans were deprived of a true winner. That's just how the truth has taken us for a ride. A fake win is a fake win and will forever be a fake win, and to finish of with no definitive conclusion shows who is really ***** of being called a true Legend of the game.

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Floyd was in Manila to talk to Manny? Has Floyd grown a pair? Only time will tell..

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be Remembered against Manny if he doesn't find his way to man up for a rematch.

Lomachenko the best P4P fighter of today after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

This thread is 75% "copy and paste" spam.

Lol.

Delusional pact@rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            ABP is not an "epo test". Pretty ****** of you to try and pass it off as one to fit your agenda. The "approach" that WADA has taken is to monitor biomarkers over time and accurately gauge the likelihood of cheating - without the need to directly detect the banned substance.

Hence the term indirect/direct.

The DIRECT tests currently used to detect rEPO in urine have been proven 100% accurate in scientific studies - which includes diluted samples and of subjects that took microdoses of rEPO.

And no, you can't use a whizzinator to beat ABP. The interview you quoted was referring to NSAC testing or maybe pre ABP.

By you omitting part of the interview you have taken the comments out of context.

But you know that already.

What? ABP does not directly detect if the substance was in the athlete sample at the time of getting the athlete's sample. I never said it did.

I said already that it is an indirect EPO test! Direct or indirect, one of the ABP modules is still a test for EPO! In some ways it is a better test since the EPO drug is not in your system for a long time while it's affects are still present.

Even WADA brings up why they are using ABP. They have several modules. Their hematological module (blood module), it's to indirectly test for EPO and blood transfusions. In certain cases, they can determine that there is strong evidence of EPO abuse. How? Because certain parameters/results give that indication.

They also use ABP testing as a screening test for ==>> direct EPO testing since direct approach is costly and time consuming, they do not do direct testing on everyone.

Whizzinator was about masking the drug used and/or its masking agent:
            Sorry but it was you that took that out of context. Is Whizzinator the only way to mask? Nope! Yet it seems that is all you know about!

Here is the interview from early 2010. The interview happened after Floyd vs Manny fight didn't happen.

BTW - Travis Tygart works for USADA and was well aware of ABP:

Q: If I had 72 hours, could I mask EPO?
            A: "Yeah."
            Q: If I knew it was coming, I could mask it?
            A: "Yeah. Same with steroids."
            Q: How quickly could I mask it? What's the shortest time frame, if I knew it was coming, that I could mask it?
            A: "I mean, we do no notice. We literally show up, and knock on a door, and we find them."
            Q: My question is, if I knew 20 hours before the test, would I have time to mask it? Six hours? One hour? What would it be?
            A: "Yep, all that."
            Q: If I knew 10 minutes before test, could I mask it?
            A: "Yep. If you had some urine and a Whizzinator, 10 minutes before, you could mask it. If you had a catheter, which is not that tough to do, you could do it."
            Q: What about blood testing? Could I mask it then?
            A: "For transfusions, the 14 days is not going to give you much concern. The evidence of the transfusion will stay in your system longer than the 14 days. But the human growth hormone, for sure not."

ABP - It is another test that WADA can use in their arsenal. BUT it is not going to catch everyone because the athletes know how they can beat it. Some get caught but quite a few do not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              This thread has now reached 500,000 viewers!!

INCREDIBLE!!!

Welcome back legend

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                It's so easy for me to destroy this. Pay attention.

The court rejected the "BAP 80%" test. There was a "BAP" test. That's it.

You said 80% is the threshold! If there is NO NUMERICAL LIMIT, as the court said, then WHAT IS THE THRESHOLD, ADP? YOU ARE WRONG. Since the court rejected 80%, give me the new threshold for the test, ADP. I'll wait for it, yea?

Stop writing me essays. You asked about the BAP in that case. It doesn't get any clearer than this!

GIVE UP! If you want to clarify this further, agree to the rematch. But you won't do that because of this.

Which is in DIRECT CONFLICT with This:

As for this:

I told you this at the beginning of our debate, in the middle of our debate, end of our debate, and I'll do it again here! WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ARGUE WOULD EQUATE TO THIS BEING CONSIDERED A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU STATED ABOUT EPO IN THE FIRST PLACE(THAT IT IS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE), WHICH REVEALED YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING ABOUT IT, AND THEN YOU TRIED TO DEFLECT TO THRESHOLD CRITERIA (I DARE YOU TO TRY TO DENY IT) AND YOU WERE WRONG.

LIKE YOU, THE ATHLETE NEVER MENTIONED THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. NEVER. HE ONLY SAID, "YOU CAN'T GET RID OF THIS THRESHOLD."

WHY DO YOU THINK THE COURT DECIDED TO BRING UP THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES, ADP????????
                In a case that was about "threshold criteria," do you think they just took the time to bring up something irrelevant for no damn reason??? THIS IS NOT EVEN THE ONLY CASE WHERE THRESHOLD WAS BROUGHT UP AND THEY CHOSE TO STATE SPECIFICALLY EPO IS NOT A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE!!!!! THE COURT HAD TO ADDRESS IT BECAUSE HIS STATEMENT THAT THERE IS A THRESHOLD WOULD LEAD TO EPO BEING A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. THAT'S THE POINT THAT I TOLD YOU IN THE BEGINNING. I EVEN MENTIONED IT IN MY OPENING STATEMENT AND I TOLD YOU IT WAS IMPORTANT TO THE DISCUSSION. LOOKS LIKE THE COURT AGREED WITH ME BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS MENTION IT WHEN AN ATHLETE BRINGS UP THRESHOLD. THEY MADE THIS CLEAR!

YES.....THRESHOLDS ARE IN PLACE FOR CERTAIN SUBSTANCES. THRESHOLDS ARE NOT IN PLACE FOR EPO, WHICH THE COURT MAKES CLEAR BY EVEN SAYING THE BAP DOES NOT USE A THRESHOLD! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!

What you are arguing is the same as the athlete. You're saying that even with the BAP, it shows EPO when it exceeds a limit. The court says there is no numerical limit. It says that clearly. In plain written English. So your deflection has now been handled.

It also says there is no threshold for the other criteria in plain written English and completely contradicts your statement that there is rEPO when it is above a threshold. Good job trying to DEFLECT to the BAP, which got shot down here by the court (hope you got what you asked for) and doesn't help you anyway because it isn't in the relevant document.

Give up!

YOU ARE CONFUSED AND WRONG!!!!

Here is the statement. It clearly defines what you tried to show us as a threshold test is in fact the panel discussing threshold substance!!!!

The panel CLEARLY separates this and tells us that YOU TRAVESTYNY SHOULD STOP BEING CONFUSED.

TRAVESTNY, STOP STATING THIS IS ABOUT THRESHOLD TEST WHEN THE PANEL IS CLEARLY DEFINING THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.

EPO TESTING is NOT a Threshold substance. The panel has spoken and it is clear.
                So stop getting confused and posting statements about whether EPO is a threshold substance.

So the question is, why do you still get confused?

5.1.4.2 Certain prohibited substances are produced naturally in small quan****** in the body. Therefore, the UCI Antidoping regulations provide a threshold that must be exceeded in order to consider a laboratory analytical result to be positive. Thresholds are in place for certain substances such as nandrolone because of the fact that the human body produces the substance in small quan******. Human EPO is also produced naturally by the human body, as is nandrolone.

The argument is that the 80% for a BAP positive is like the threshold for nandrolone or other drug testing thresholds. The reality is that the criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur to take account of the human body's production.

The fact is that the BAP and other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO. Therefore, in the case of rEPO, there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance rather there are criteria by which it can be said that what the image from the test procedure represents is rEPO. The argument of the responded is one of comparing apples to oranges when there is no comparison. rEPO is not produced by the body and must be administered exogenously.

The various interpretative criteria are applied to the image to make the judgement as to whether the LAB test result and its accompanying image is revealing endogenous or exogenous EPO.

In case you are still confused nandrolone is in the list of threshold substances. Listed as 19-Norandrosterone.

You kept on posting that statement from the panel but YOU NEVER realized that it was about threshold substances!!!!

What the panel was saying is that rEPO is not a drug produced by humans and any quantity is illegal. the panel then went on to say that the criteria used is based on the image.

So the question was always, is there a criteria that has a threshold type test? NOT whether it is a threshold substance! BUT you keep on discussing threshold substances!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  YOU ARE CONFUSED AND WRONG!!!!

Here is the statement. It clearly defines what you tried to show us as a threshold test is in fact the panel discussing threshold substance!!!!

The panel CLEARLY separates this and tells us that YOU TRAVESTYNY SHOULD STOP BEING CONFUSED.

TRAVESTNY, STOP STATING THIS IS ABOUT THRESHOLD TEST WHEN THE PANEL IS CLEARLY DEFINING THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE.

EPO TESTING is NOT a Threshold substance. The panel has spoken and it is clear.
                  So stop getting confused and posting statements about whether EPO is a threshold substance.

So the question is, why do you still get confused?

In case you are still confused nandrolone is in the list of threshold substances. Listed as 19-Norandrosterone.

You kept on posting that statement from the panel but YOU NEVER realized that it was about threshold substances!!!!

What the panel was saying is that rEPO is not a drug produced by humans and any quantity is illegal. the panel then went on to say that the criteria used is based on the image.

So the question was always, is there a criteria that has a threshold type test? NOT whether it is a threshold substance! BUT you keep on discussing threshold substances!!!!

It's not confusing at all and I explained it to you.

1. Seems you backed off of your BAP talk.

2. Seems you won't explain how your statement is in direct conflict with theirs

3. They brought up threshold substances for people like YOU who were confused That's the irony here. You even claimed EPO was a threshold substance in the past...didn't you? Were you confused????

Give up. It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    It's not confusing at all and I explained it to you.

2. Seems you won't explain how your statement is in direct conflict with theirs

3. They brought up threshold substances for people like YOU who were confused That's the irony here. You even claimed EPO was a threshold substance in the past...didn't you? Were you confused????

Give up. It's over.
                    Mr DEFLECTOR = Mr CONFUSION = travestyny!!!!

Here is what you kept on quoting and I kept on telling you that they are discussing threshold substance and that the EPO BAP criteria cannot be compared to that ..... you said no its not about threshold substance and YOU KEPT COMPARING TO THAT!!!!

Here are your quotes:
                    The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.
                    there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the

I can explain but you cannot comprehend! They are saying that the test is NOT about threshold substances! Care to explain HOW YOU WERE WRONG ALL ALONG?

I'm sure that you are still too confused or that you just cannot admit that YOU WERE WRONG!!! TAKE YOUR PICK!

No .... just getting started but lets start with YOU equating the panel's discussion on Threshold Substance to mean they are discussing the BAP threshold test criteria ..... Well, all this is tied of course ...... !

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Mr DEFLECTOR = Mr CONFUSION = travestyny!!!!

Here is what you kept on quoting and I kept on telling you that they are discussing threshold substance and that the EPO BAP criteria cannot be compared to that ..... you said no its not about threshold substance and YOU KEPT COMPARING TO THAT!!!!

Here are your quotes:

I can explain but you cannot comprehend! They are saying that the test is NOT about threshold substances! Care to explain HOW YOU WERE WRONG ALL ALONG?

I'm sure that you are still too confused or that you just cannot admit that YOU WERE WRONG!!! TAKE YOUR PICK!

No .... just getting started but lets start with YOU equating the panel's discussion on Threshold Substance to mean they are discussing the BAP threshold test criteria ..... Well, all this is tied of course ...... !
                      I've explained this to you the same way the court explained it to the athlete. That you still can't understand is on you. The athlete never brings up threshold substances, but only points to a threshold for BAP. The court says clearly, there are no threshold criteria, because this is not a threshold substance. Just like I told you. You tried to then say there could still be threshold criteria because of the BAP, but the court shut you down!!!! You were pushing so hard on your BAP crap, now that's gone, and you want to deflect another route. It's not going to work, MR. 4-0 Loser DEFLECTOR!

Originally posted by ADP02
                      2) The resulting data is validated against specific threshold criteria, when artificial EPO, in relation to naturally occurring EPO, exceeds threshold limits.

Originally posted by ADP02
                      In this case, to indicate whether there is EPO drug when it exceeds or just human EPO if it does not exceed!

That is in DIRECT CONFLICT with what the court said:

there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

Explain, ADP!

Are you going to continue to DEFLECT from every single question that I ask?
                      Last edited by travestyny; 07-02-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X