No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Why not engage him in a bet, ADP. But this time, don't duck out on paying up after you lose like you did when I decapitated you 4-0
    Are you talking about having Mayweather fans and friends be the judges? That's like Floyd having the Vegas judges in all his fights and Vegas ref. What do you expect?

and you change your position on what you agreed on because you knew you were WRONG?

Even the documents referenced what I stated in which you said there was none of that .....

and the funniest part of it all, just like the Vegas judges have their scores without really "watching" Floyd's fights, the "judges" didn't read the thread!

Anyhoot, lets see what this guy comes back with for round #3.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Are you talking about having Mayweather fans and friends be the judges? That's like Floyd having the Vegas judges in all his fights and Vegas ref. What do you expect?
      Why don't you be a man and stop lying about that? Seriously. That's so cowardly.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      and you change your position on what you agreed on because you knew you were WRONG?
      Dude, Zaroku, Willy Wanker, and Billeau all understood what the deal was. Even with you trying to squirm out, you were cooked. You know it and I know it. Once I found what I found, it was easy as pie.

Even the documents referenced what I stated in which you said there was none of that .....

and the funniest part of it all, just like the Vegas judges have their scores without really "watching" Floyd's fights, the "judges" didn't read the thread!

Anyhoot, lets see what this guy comes back with for round #3.

You are welcome to a rematch. You know it only takes one paragraph for me to win. You know that, don't you????

You need to stop lying to yourself and admit that you lost fair and square. Oh, tha'ts right. That's not what you do. Just like with Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.

AND HOW DARE YOU SAY BILLEAU, WANKER, AND ZAROKU DIDN'T READ IT. AFTER ALL THEY DID PUTTING UP WITH THAT 90 PAGES OF SHlT. WANKER HAD THE EASIEST JOB BECAUSE HE WAS AROUND WHEN I FOUND THE COURT CASE THAT DESTROYED YOU. ZAROKU DID TOO. YOU KNOW YOU HAD NOTHING.

OH, BUT YOU DID TRY TO SQUIRM OUT FROM THE BEGINNING...IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT WHETHER EPO IS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE...WHICH YOU DEFLECTED FROM ABOUT 30 TIMES. REMEMBER. I REMEMBER POSTING ALL THE TIMES YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER, DEFLECTOR. SHOUDL I TRY TO FIND IT? :
      Last edited by travestyny; 06-02-2018, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        ADPC3PO and the spoonster are lost in space... I never, ever could imagine 3 years after pac lost, we’d have fool and tools bumping the same old tired rhetoric... Floyd ruined lives. I an no lil dude, I’d body slam slam ployd(Filipino accent) and **** him up.. not a boxing match.. p4p, he’d humiliate me... me me want to kill myself... as he took me to school...

I don’t know why ployd (Filipino) pronunciation is still talked about.

I hope that spoon and adpo 3 move on...
        What's up Zaroku?

Moved on? I have been enjoying watching some good fights since then but if someone has a thread, I give my opinion .... No harm in any of that.

and

Floyd used an ILLEGAL BANNED IV ...

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Why don't you be a man and stop lying about that? Seriously. That's so cowardly.

Dude, Zaroku, Willy Wanker, and Billeau all understood what the deal was. Even with you trying to squirm out, you were cooked. You know it and I know it. Once I found what I found, it was easy as pie.

You are welcome to a rematch. You know it only takes one paragraph for me to win. You know that, don't you????

You need to stop lying to yourself and admit that you lost fair and square. Oh, tha'ts right. That's not what you do. Just like with Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.
          STOP IT DEFLECTOR!

1) I found out after the fact that 1 was part of the Mayweather Mafia group and a few others were listed as his friend .....

TRUE? YUP!

2) You couldn't stick to what you agreed to and kept on wanting to change after the agreement.

TRUE? YUP!

3) Nobody read the thread and they even went on and admitted it!

TRUE? YUP!

4) Mayweather Mafia dude actually said that he voted for you because you were there 24/7 and posting more NOT that he agreed with whatever you wrote!

TRUE? YUP!

5) You kept on asking me to select from a list of mainly Floyd posters to be ref/judges!!!

TRUE? YUP!

Comment

What's up Zaroku?

Moved on? I have been enjoying watching some good fights since then but if someone has a thread, I give my opinion .... No harm in any of that.

and

Floyd used an ILLEGAL BANNED IV ...

Brother, we go back 3/4 years... I’m good.. I’m a big fan of Naoya inoue. Haven’t been to my beloved Philippines in a long while.. Floyd broke rules, beat manny, by a round or two.. in my opinion. Castillo bested Floyd in their first fight, Maidana did better than PAC.. this spoon23 thing has gotten old and stale... I am impressed with spoons stick to it attitude.. remember when I scored the fight 3 years ago. I had Floyd up by one round..

37 months ago, that’s a long long time.. at least for me...

Nothing is gonna change or get corrected.. it’s over... most of the boxing world have moved on...

Peace brother

Comment

STOP IT DEFLECTOR!

1) I found out after the fact that 1 was part of the Mayweather Mafia group and a few others were listed as his friend .....

TRUE? YUP!
              YOU PICKED THE JUDGES!!!!!!!

2) You couldn't stick to what you agreed to and kept on wanting to change after the agreement.

TRUE? YUP!
              NO. THAT WOULD BE YOU. Do you want some proof of that?

The ORIGINAL argument

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Here is the list:

I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.
              3) Nobody read the thread and they even went on and admitted it!

TRUE? YUP!
              FALSE. Do you want me to go and get the judges decisions for you again?

4) Mayweather Mafia dude actually said that he voted for you because you were there 24/7 and posting more NOT that he agreed with whatever you wrote!

TRUE? YUP!
              He was judge #4 and said he voted for me because you looked like you were squirming and ducking when I was beating the actual shlt out of you. LMAOOO. Then you cried to him and tried to get him to reverse his decision and also tried to bet me disqualified. THAT WAS HYSTERICAL. LMAOOOO.

5) You kept on asking me to select from a list of mainly Floyd posters to be ref/judges!!!

TRUE? YUP!
              DUDE YOU ARE LYING. I TOLD YOU TO CHOOSE PACQUIAO SUPPORTERS. DO YOU WANT ME TO GO GET THE TEXTS!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOO

Comment

STOP IT DEFLECTOR!
                Answer to this, Son! What did you mean by partial list, huh??????

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Here is the list:

I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.

Don't deflect. Why did you think it's a partial list

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Brother, we go back 3/4 years... I’m good.. I’m a big fan of Naoya inoue. Haven’t been to my beloved Philippines in a long while.. Floyd broke rules, beat manny, by a round or two.. in my opinion. Castillo bested Floyd in their first fight, Maidana did better than PAC.. this spoon23 thing has gotten old and stale... I am impressed with spoons stick to it attitude.. remember when I scored the fight 3 years ago. I had Floyd up by one round..

37 months ago, that’s a long long time.. at least for me...

Nothing is gonna change or get corrected.. it’s over... most of the boxing world have moved on...

Peace brother
                  No problem ... I agreed with most of what you said. Some differences are expected.

My wife is going back this December but I do not think that I will be going back this time.

Comment

Judges
                    You just talked to one of the judges. Why didn't you ask him why he voted for me instead of you

Ask Zaroku now. Do you want me to quote him about what he said about our debate, or will that make you cry?

Comment

No problem ... I agreed with most of what you said. Some differences are expected.

My wife is going back this December but I do not think that I will be going back this time.

Ask him about our debate, ADP. Ask him why he voted for me and not you Is he in the Mayweather Mafia? Let me know!

Comment

Working...
                      X