Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    another one of your kindergarten hits.

keep on trying.
    What's Kindergarten about violating your rectum with my digits? Seriously, you know you'd like that **** dude, don't even lie. You get a double fantasy as it were, a robust Mandingo and his fist. You're one lucky ****....

Comment

oh another genius floyd fan.

which corner won the may 2nd fight?
      First of all I was hoping Pac would win the fight that night. I was cheering for Pac, but he lost dude. Very clearly.
      There was no controversy, no conspiracy theory. The only controversy is the one you made up in your primitive brain.

To go as far as thinking it was the corner color that screwed up the judges is not only laughable it's insane. It's even more ridiculous than asking people to watch the fight in slow motion.

Get over it. Move on. Get a job Rath.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
        First of all I was hoping Pac would win the fight that night. I was cheering for Pac, but he lost dude. Very clearly.
        There was no controversy, no conspiracy theory. The only controversy is the one you made up in your primitive brain.

To go as far as thinking it was the corner color that screwed up the judges is not only laughable it's insane. It's even more ridiculous than asking people to watch the fight in slow motion.

What about the tight socks & God revealing to PAC that Floyd would beat him???

Comment

then why can't you answer the question you genius one?

how do judges scores the fight, by name or by corner?

you need a job to live and to provide for your family, i don't you poor genius soul

Comment

• Pac won it 8-4

Videos don't lie. As evidence shows. Pac won easy.

# floyd lovers cant dispute it

# Pac was robbed

# Pac connected more per round

# Floyd's operation win at all cost

# Floyd wet his panties

5 million viewers got robbed with their eyes open in that uneventful night when Floyd wet his panties lol That was the biggest heist in sports history. Road runner vs Willie Kayote happened. lol

Day light robbery baby! And yes Floyd laughed all the way to the bank. He fooled the world from playing it too safe and landing nothing, but still undeservingly won it since Vegas cares for the home town boy.

Floyd was creating an intimate moment with Manny. It's a special moment. Floyd is saying hug me like I do. So we can get it on after the fight hehe it's a cerebral connection. Their having a courtship ritual.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 12-13-2015, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              What about the tight socks & God revealing to PAC that Floyd would beat him???
              ignoring my post now?

my points hits the mark and you can not say anything about it.

Comment

I don't think Rath's problem is employment. I think he needs VD therapy, which is to say, he needs to find a ********** that has or was raised around zero morals and has contracted an amazing case of herpes. This is also known as "itch and burn therapy," most guys recover pretty quickly after the first outbreak, but if not there are subsequent outbreaks as well....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Pac won it 8-4

Videos don't lie. As evidence shows. Pac won easy.

# dispute it

# Pac was robbed

# Pac connected more per round

# Floyd's operation win at all cost

# Floyd wet his panties

5 million viewers got robbed with their eyes open in that uneventful night when Floyd wet his panties lol That was the biggest heist in sports history. Road runner vs Willie Kayote happened. lol

Day light robbery baby! And yes Floyd laughed all the way to the bank. He fooled the world from playing it safe landing nothing but still won it since Vegas cares.

Floyd was creating an intimate moment with Manny. It's a special moment. Floyd is saying hug me like I do. So we can get it on after the fight hehe it's a cerebral connection. Their having a courtship ritual.
                  have you seen my post? one page back

Comment

then why can't you answer the question you genius one?

how do judges scores the fight, by name or by corner?

you need a job to live and to provide for your family, i don't you poor genius soul
                    In a fight of this magnitude do you really believe the judges didn't know who they were scoring for? You really think these guys didn't know who Pac, and Mayweather were? You also don't think if they got the wrong guy winning judges would have said no I scored it for the other guy?

How about this there was no outrage when the scores are read. Usually when there is a robbery as you're claiming this was, people are outraged. Remember Pac's ridiculous loss to Bradley??
                    Why was no one questioning this fight? No credible boxing writer or expert screamed robbery! Why? Cause there wasn't one. Pac lost. Get the F over it. That or seek help.

Comment

In a fight of this magnitude do you really believe the judges didn't know who they were scoring for? You really think these guys didn't know who Pac, and Mayweather were? You also don't think if they got the wrong guy winning judges would have said no I scored it for the other guy?

How about this there was no outrage when the scores are read. Usually when there is a robbery as you're claiming this was, people are outraged. Remember Pac's ridiculous loss to Bradley??
                      Why was no one questioning this fight? No credible boxing writer or expert screamed robbery! Why? Cause there wasn't one. Pac lost. Get the F over it. That or seek help.
                      the question is very simple, how do jugges scores the bout be it they know the fighters or not?

the form was in the judges hands way before the fight starts, why none of them pointed out the discrepancy?

no outrage? then why Floyd was booed?

hey is your duty finish or you are cheating the company doing NSB instead of your JOB?

Comment

Working...
                      X