No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    they put floyd's name in the red corner but it was actually Pac who was on the red corner.

again judges score fights by corner not by name so what the judges were seeing live when the fight was happening was Pac on the red corner.

to give you an example all judges don't know who are fighting. all they know is fighter a vs fighter b.

the fighters are introduced by buffer, on the red corner fighter a from timbuktu and on the blue corner fighter b from lalaland. now all three judges knows who was on the red corner which is fighter a do they really care to know the name or how those names are even pronounced?

now the scoring begins at the end of the round, they put their score looking at the colors and not the name of the fighters.

(come to think of it, can somebody check if Pac and Floyd were introduced right with their corresponding corners?)

becasue if they were then that fight was really fishy. really really fishy

so the mistakes you are talking about is not a valid point.

400 million dollars worth of a fight and they don't know who's supposed to be on what corner? that's a lot of bull.

Brother Rath,

I feel you. But to strengthen your position, show that this same mistake has not happened before??? Have three judges ever mistakenly gotten the comer colors wrong before. Moretti wrote Floyd won on his score card.

This is an interesting topic, but I need to know if this has ever happened before??? In any fight, especially a big fight, like this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Brother Rath,

I feel you. But to strengthen your position, show that this same mistake has not happened before??? Have three judges ever mistakenly gotten the comer colors wrong before. Moretti wrote Floyd won on his score card.

This is an interesting topic, but I need to know if this has ever happened before??? In any fight, especially a big fight, like this one.
      i have asked that question the very same day when that story or about red corner winning the fight on the score cards.

not a single boxing historian ever answered that question.

it was not just that question, i even asked has there been a time in history of boxing where all three judges scored a picked em fight identically the same for all 8 rounds and 2 judges scored it identically the same all 12 rounds? the third judge only missed rounds 9 and 10 had he not all three of them would have scored all 12 rounds identically the same.

i don't even think Pac vs algierri where it was clear who won all twelve rounds did the all 3 judges scored the fight identically the same all twelve rounds?

did anybody answered that question? no!

and i know we have a lot of boxing historians here. the best of the best.

Comment

Brother Rath,

also just answer me this, did buffer and lennon whoever the other guy was introduced Pac and Floyd correctly with their corresponding corners?

why would moretti have to put floyd's name on his score cards?

is that the standard procedure or he did that just at that fight?

again judge scores fight by corner not by name.
        Last edited by Rath; 12-13-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Brother Rath,

how about the other two judges, did they wrote Floyd won on their score cards too?

Comment

• why are the genius floyd fans quite all of a sudden?

are they having an emergency/panic meeting again planning on how to deflect/divert/malign and spin all my points?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              why are the genius floyd fans quite all of a sudden?

are they having an emergency/panic meeting again planning on how to deflect/divert/malign and spin all my points?
              There nothing to plan, all we need is a little lube, your **** and my fist.

Comment

• How long can this idiot rath continue to post his nonsense here?
                Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  There nothing to plan, all we need is a little lube, your **** and my fist.
                  another one of your kindergarten hits.

keep on trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                    How long can this idiot rath continue to post his nonsense here?
                    Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                      How long can this idiot rath continue to post his nonsense here?
                      Seriously?
                      oh another genius floyd fan.

which corner won the may 2nd fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X