No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    I didn't bow down, it's on there, your search game is getting so messed up from losing to west and spoon all the time
    Was like a double kill, bltch. Two different threads AT THE SAME DAMN TIME! You stopped posting about Khan after that last ownage, didn't you? LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Yall my sons. I enjoy kicking the living shlt out of all of you constantly!!!!!

Comment

• This thread should be on life support by all metrics. And still....

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        LMAOOOOOO. You want the other one or not, homie? Here it comes.....

Don't you remember that even you were on the wrong side of this and were exposed.

2016 - Criticizes the sentiment that everyone is ducking Khan

2018 - Says the following:

I wonder what Khan did in 2017 to make you change your mind. Because from what I see...he didn't fight that year.

Then there was this, FROM 2016 ALSO:

Some replies to this gem:

Then you began squirming and lying!!!

In your thread it was this:

But recently, you changed it to this:

LMAOOOOO. GIGANTES GOT A BIG ASS NOSE!!!! HE'S A LIARRRRR!!!!!

good tricks monkey, good tricks, do as commanded lmao, go get more

Comment

besides spoon being the mvp of this thread, a close second mvp would be travis. the idiot wants this thread to be closed yet continues to give it traffic and maintains it to continue being bumped.

any person with a life wouldn't feed a troll yet travis' life sucks so bad that this is his only highlight. pathetic.
          Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          travis answer this real talk. when I asked you a question man to man and you failed to answer and I told you it's no use, ima leave it at that. did I speak a word to you after that? Was it not you who spoke to me about my 8 weight division comment? yes or no?
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Was like a double kill, bltch. Two different threads AT THE SAME DAMN TIME! You stopped posting about Khan after that last ownage, didn't you? LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Yall my sons. I enjoy kicking the living shlt out of all of you constantly!!!!!
          still ducking the real questions.

Comment

still ducking the real questions.
            You should have been ducking....you wouldn't have been decapitated if you did

Now, did you enjoy these:

sure,

a person replying and smacking you around with facts certainly is ''jumping through hoops''

what level wont your kind stoop down to !!!!!

Got exposed on his own thread.

He exposed you.
            Last edited by travestyny; 05-04-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

travis continues bumping this thread lmao
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Now I'll let your thread die.
              Wow the Loser who thinks this thread is about to die is the one keeping it alive hahaha!!

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              travsB aint got no self respek

he keeps sitting himself up!

enough is enough! this whooping aint even fun anymore. its too easy now.
              She's getting murdered in here. SHARK ATTACK!!

what spoon has accomplished is showing the type of circus monkey you are. you are a circus monkey who ain't got shi* in his life that you resort to fighting with someone you don't even know. you say people are laughing, I'M laughing at you. I'M laughing every time I get you to respond/reply. I'M laughing that you're getting owned over and over again by west, spoon, etc. Every time you respond, I laugh at how I'm holding the strings and making the monkey puppet do what I want him to do lmao

yet the circus monkey who does tricks still begs for Spoon's attention
              Wow!! Brutal smack down! That must have exploded Travesty's inner being. Like being eaten whole by a Shark. Shark ATTACK!!

yet the circus monkey who does tricks still begs for Spoon's attention

hypocrisy is when what you actually agree in real life is different to what you actually do. Like wanting to stay away from a thread and yet you posted countless posts in a thread you didn't want to go to. That is contradicting your own words, that 's hypocrisy.

you dumbass hahaha!!!
              lolololol Travesty calls out the meaning of Hypocrisy is wrong not realizing what Gigantes said was actually the meaning of hypocrisy. Wow! Just wow! The nerve to call Gigantes dumb as fuvk. Travesty it's you who lack the understanding and the command of the english word is what is dumb AF. hahaha!!

SHARK ATTACK!!!

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              travsB is like a desperate ex.. how many times did he said he wasnt gonna return back to your thread? but he keeps coming back .. !!

its over travs... you got used, abused and toss back out to the streets where you belong.
              She keeps on saying she'll never return and yet she's still here. That's Dumb AF!! hahaha!! It's time to feed the Sharks.

SHARK ATTACK!!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-04-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Wow the Loser
                Explain how your video got this wrong, Spoon

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

Explain

Comment

Explain how your video got this wrong, Spoon :

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Delusion
                    LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Thanks for playing, chump

Comment

Thanks for playing, chump
                      Sure no Problem, but I'm no chump. I'm your master. Now either you sit you ass down and warm that bench, and YES, better yet go home chump. Stay down. You've been bloodied beaten to a pulp. You need to rest. Get yourself to heal. Mind, body and spirit.

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Everyone knows you're spoon23's ***** That's a direct quote...call em like I see em.

So long Chump. Some day you'll get to our level, but it's not today..

Now it's time to drink that cold beer guys!

Cheers to all!!

Winning is truly bliss.

Job well done guys! Job well done indeed.

Oh, and don't forget to close the door on your way out Travesty.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-04-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X